[HC] [2.6] Summon Toxic Spirits | Poison Summon Raging Spirits | By @Ler_GG

"
Wyand1337 написал:
"
Rjr3412 написал:

Thanks, that's pretty much what I've been shooting for. Any tips for Shaper? I've done Phoenix and Chimera a number of times now without too much trouble ... but just don't feel like I have the damage for Shaper. Should I be swapping out Melee Splash? Do I have to have Empower 4?

Gear:
Скрытый текст

My jewels could definitely be upgraded ... but I don't think I'd get much more dps out of them. (Enlighten 2 and Empower 2 are currently being leveled on a different toon.

Скрытый текст
Having empower 4 over empower 3 is 11% more damage. Any level of srs is in general 11% more powerful than the one before. That is assuming that the new damage numbers are just the old ones multiplied by 2.5 to make up for the loss of 30 spirits.
So just one level of empower won't make THAT big of a difference. However, having only empower 2 and a +1 skin of the loyal sums up to level 24 srs compared to level 28, which is about 50% more/30% less (depending on point of view) damage and that is certainly quite noticeable.

Regarding the shaper, guess he would still be doable, but it makes the fight quite a bit longer, which means a way more cluttered arena. So probably get one or two more levels to your SRS first.

Specific tips for the shaper are kind of hard to come up with..
I just made this little video for you, maybe it helps: https://youtu.be/YSKwXjqp0nI

A couple of things to notice:

- I use two vaal haste gems that I charge in the intermediary phase. The reason I do that is that the shaper likes to troll me, when I use the first one and just responds with "lol adds", or "lol, bubble phase". A third one would be possible too, but I don't need it. More or less safe times to swap them back in are shapers add- and bubble-phases. But you should be sure to have the adds under control before opening your inventory.

- When dodging his spells, especially his huge laser, I try to dodge towards him, so I can get behind him easily. The reason for that is that your minions just die, if they travel through his beam. Sitting behind him and spamming srs, while he channels his beam, usually results in nice damage, while having them fly towards him is most likely useless.

- When dodging his slam attack, don't shield charge before he actually teleports to your current position. If you charge too soon, he might just slam you on your new position. In general, running in a straight line is enough to escape the slam, if your movement speed is somewhat decent.

- When starting one of his phases, I spam srs on his left side and then walk to his right side (or vice versa) when his dialogue is about to end. The reason is, that in case he opens the fight with a laser beam or his funny balls, he doesn't hit the majority of your precasted srs (since he will target you) and they can get a huge amount of damage in right away. But he hasn't done that a lot lately, perhaps I'm standing too close or something like that.

- When the shaper decides to open a portal and get his adds, just position yourself in front of it. Between potions, your golem and bone offering, you are pretty tanky and can take quite a few hits. Zana on the other hand should clearly pick up more ES-nodes on the passive tree. She's as tough as a wet noodle. However, KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN and watch out for some dodgy white balls trying to sneak up on you while you deal with adds. They like to crawl up behind the portal, where you can't see them easily..
Скрытый текст

Thanks!
I have United in Dream. Is it a waste of currency for this build? Thinking of selling it and buying some other upgrades.
Последняя редакция: Valkoon. Время: 14 янв. 2017 г., 23:20:38
I found it to be a waste of currency. Downgrade yourself to a severed in sleep and use the exalts to upgrade somewhere else.
"
Mopstah написал:
I found it to be a waste of currency. Downgrade yourself to a severed in sleep and use the exalts to upgrade somewhere else.

+1
Twitch: twitch.tv/gg_nore | Twitter: @Ler_GG
#3 Hardcore Duelist |
IGN: LerLoLGEE
Is void manip actually inc in dmg with the 25% ele dmg reduction?

With the gloves, hatred, srs and added fire, that is a lot of ele dmg.

Maybe worth with envy over hatred?
Последняя редакция: Yathos. Время: 24 янв. 2017 г., 23:46:19
What am i looking for on a weapon while I use a +2 helm?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Also how do we regain es while in combat?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Hey guys,

thanks alot for the detailed guide!
I am playing this build aswell and i never had so much fun with SRS.
I was able to get this character to 94 so far and thats the highest of my character now,
which makes me really proud!

While testing and playing with United in Dream (got my hands on one a while ago)
i was thinking which combination is stronger:

hatred + haste + added chaos gem

or

hatred + envy + void manipulation gem

did anyone of you calculate this?
Since added chaos has such a high flat base damage i was always thinking, that this gem alone
outperforms envy + void.
I would really appreciate some help <3

Thanks in advance!
Thanks for the guide! Trying and evaluating this build in HC currently to see if it will be my starter build in 2.6. Couple questions ::

1.) If you do not have a severed and sleep and have a 6L chest piece, what is the best CI alternative gear for weapon? It is possible this item won't be available in 2.6 or be extremely expensive. What are the other options here or is it back to a +3 staff/bow? I really don't want to give up my shield in HC. This is by far my biggest internal dilemma when deciding if I want to use this as a starter build in 2.6. Maybe Ephemeral edge?

2.) Is it better to use a BF totem or SRS for fast leveling?

3.) Thoughts on Skin of the loyal vs regalia?

4.) Even with getting all the mana reserve reduction nodes you mention, I still struggle to run Disc, Hatred, and Haste. Am I missing something? I have to grab the max mana nodes to run all these auras.

5.) How essential is stun immunity?

6.) Why do you not take advantage of the melee on full life gem with CI? That damage increase seems insane since you will always be at full life and it also double dips with poison. Is it because of the cost of trying to get 4Red2B?

Also some suggestions:
- Other guides often post the levels to switch gear and buy gems. This would be helpful here
Последняя редакция: Crebstar. Время: 8 февр. 2017 г., 13:59:38
"
Electra89 написал:
Hey guys,

thanks alot for the detailed guide!
I am playing this build aswell and i never had so much fun with SRS.
I was able to get this character to 94 so far and thats the highest of my character now,
which makes me really proud!

While testing and playing with United in Dream (got my hands on one a while ago)
i was thinking which combination is stronger:

hatred + haste + added chaos gem

or

hatred + envy + void manipulation gem

did anyone of you calculate this?
Since added chaos has such a high flat base damage i was always thinking, that this gem alone
outperforms envy + void.
I would really appreciate some help <3

Thanks in advance!

I haven't done any calcs, but I think if you want to use void manipulation its probably better to run haste + envy as your auras for better poison aka single target dmg.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация