[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

"
Tahreyn написал:
...If you are having damage problems on bosses replace Melee Splash with Empower(lvl 4 or 3) or Added Fire, in fights with adds this isn't recommended....

"in fights with adds"? I don't understand what that means.

Also, why don't you list multistrike as a boss option?
Different question: From where do you get your cast speed? I don't see it on your tree or gear or in your gem links.
Последняя редакция: tainium. Время: 6 июля 2017 г., 20:12:06
"
tainium написал:
"
Tahreyn написал:
...If you are having damage problems on bosses replace Melee Splash with Empower(lvl 4 or 3) or Added Fire, in fights with adds this isn't recommended....

"in fights with adds"? I don't understand what that means.

Also, why don't you list multistrike as a boss option?

"
tainium написал:
Different question: From where do you get your cast speed? I don't see it on your tree or gear or in your gem links.

Adds - fights where there's additional mobs besides the boss. Multistrike can be a good gem, but with it "locking" the minion into it's current position make's it terrible for fights where the target moves out of its range (and your minion misses 1-2 of the hits). It's also has a huge mana multiplier making it hard to keep up with the mana cost.

Cast speed comes from Commander of Darkness, Haste, and Vaal Haste.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Hey man, Awesome build/guide! I was wondering if you could put together a passive tree for the 3.0 beta? i know that it will be changed once the actual patch hits but was wondering if you could theory craft a build for us to play around with in 3.0 :D TY boss!
Beta tree pretty much same as 2.6, at least for SRS nothing changed. For ES nerf probably Death attunement cluster could be sacrifised, to pump more into ES nodes to compensate the nerf, or stay longer with emphereal blade for 50% es boost. The other versions early probably makes more sense in early state of league while going life based srs with haste+hatred and some reservation nodes to have some mana space to spam srs or life based baron (unique helmet) build, which boost your life with decent pieces up to 10k, but that requires lvl 7 vagan to craft linked skills supported by 1 lvl blood magic on weapon, which takes like a week to get lvl 7 vagan by active playtime, or buy vagan service and take the scam risk early..
I guess we will have to wait and see if United in Dream is still a good option with changes to poison coming in 3.0.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Well it should be 60% chance to poison as all the others items from 100% to 60%.. still should be BiS with minion dmg, poison, and envy aura in just one item :) Just with 10% breach spawn rate in maps and even lower chayula breach that can cost a fortune for Presence of Chayula and United in dreams :/

i guess is decent right

spend a lot of the essence hard to get good rolll..
i need 1000 essence to do it
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════
Oka-a-ay, after a random sequence of luck I've got a nice gear to play this build with +3 bow setup, here it is:

Скрытый текст

Of course there's a room for improvement - like to get +3 unset ring (for a golem) with good energy shield roll, to get get good enchantments on gloves, helmets and boots. Nevertheless, it's very fun build to play. You have to learn to use SRS properly (due to blood magic) in order to keep your shield recharging constantly though, but you'll learn that trick fast :)

Thank you for sharing this build, Tahreyn, and thank you Kingolo for the +3 bow idea.
Последняя редакция: Гаруспик. Время: 10 июля 2017 г., 6:47:19

decide to reroll well is ok than just now one
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация