[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

Thanks for the reply. Now I just hope they release the new tree before time so we can plot our path of destruction!
I'm very excited to try this build in legacy league coming up. Will you be updating the guide for the release with the new uniques we should be aiming for? Also which league stones you think we will most benefit from running. Thanks for the in depth guide!
"
V0LUM3 написал:
I'm very excited to try this build in legacy league coming up. Will you be updating the guide for the release with the new uniques we should be aiming for? Also which league stones you think we will most benefit from running. Thanks for the in depth guide!

I'm going to do an initial update to the guide as soon as I'm able after the patch notes and new skill tree are released, I'm not expecting many changes, if any, but I'll make sure it's up to date for the 2.6 launch.

If you check one of my previous posts in this thread I listed the legacy items that could be of interest for us, and then we'll have to see about any new items as the league starts.

As for breach stones. A general rule would be that it should add more mobs to the maps while not noticeably slowing down your clear speed. Breach, beyond, and perandus would probably be the biggest xp fest, but nemesis would be nice as well for the head hunter chance.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Hi, thanks for the guide.
How good is SRS leveling compared to firestorm without any gear ?
"
blaupe написал:
Hi, thanks for the guide.
How good is SRS leveling compared to firestorm without any gear ?

Hello. You're most welcome =)

I haven't done any strict comparisons between them so all I can say that it works pretty good to level with SRS. As soon as you get the Melee Splash at lvl 8 you should have a fairly good clear speed with it (especially now after they lowered maximum spirits to 20 and increased their individual damage), and then it'll grow exponentially stronger with further links and auras.

Builds:
Hi again and thanks for the answer earlier. I'm wondering if I there is any place for enlighten in the standard setup or for the upcoming league. I find myself having a hard time to reach the 90s fast and it becomes quite hard to maintain all mana reserv nodes and at the same time play without any bonus to energy reg (except for 2 jewels).

Going to play this as a league starter I think. I think it's fairly easy to get it going and a lot of people want any form of auras in group :), also the bonuses from resistances and purity makes it easy to find/craft gear. Finding a 5-6link shavs and crafting a +3 bow isn't THAT expensive that some builds tends to be.

What do you think of the vigilant strike jewel granting fortify for 20sec to allies, doesn't that work very well with SRS?
Последняя редакция: Kamelkungen. Время: 25 февр. 2017 г., 1:23:45
"
Kamelkungen написал:
Hi again and thanks for the answer earlier. I'm wondering if I there is any place for enlighten in the standard setup or for the upcoming league. I find myself having a hard time to reach the 90s fast and it becomes quite hard to maintain all mana reserv nodes and at the same time play without any bonus to energy reg (except for 2 jewels).

Going to play this as a league starter I think. I think it's fairly easy to get it going and a lot of people want any form of auras in group :), also the bonuses from resistances and purity makes it easy to find/craft gear. Finding a 5-6link shavs and crafting a +3 bow isn't THAT expensive that some builds tends to be.

What do you think of the vigilant strike jewel granting fortify for 20sec to allies, doesn't that work very well with SRS?

In the 1h+shield setup you have an option of swapping out the CDwT+IC gems for your choice of gems, they're usually the last gems I put into my setup while leveling. For the +3 bow setup they've already been replaced for 2x lvl 3 enlightens, as that setup uses a 9th Aura.

I do recommend to try it out as a starter. I think it is one of the builds which you without any investment can play well with from start and then just gets more powerful. And as you say, compared to other builds it isn't too expensive. Your entire budget will probably be below a Skyforth as long as you don't get the Headhunter ;)

As for the Vigilant Strike. In most scenarios we are not really interested in buffing the survivability of the spirits, it is more economic just to recast them. Of course it could be nice to have them survive that 1 big hit, but I can't see the scenario where sacrificing 1x jewel and 1x gem slot for it would be beneficial.
Builds:
Hello I am loving your build so much. I started in standard league and I have many of the uniques that are listed even managed to snag the dream swords from my breech character so I am impatiently waiting for that league to end. My one question Is see you say cwdt immortal call. What is giving us the endurance charges am I just missing it?
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
Question,

How do you cast when you don't have vaal clarity up?

I seem to only be able to keep like a couple of srs's up when i don't have vaal clarity.

Nevermind - a stone golem not flame golem!
Последняя редакция: tMShubar. Время: 25 февр. 2017 г., 22:56:26
Hi, I noticed in your gear priority that Shavronne's Revelation is relatively low on the list

"
When I start a new character with this build I usually go for the build items in the following order:
1. Ephemeral Edge. 48%+ on the ES roll (not expensive at all, so pick it up as soon as you can use it)
2. Eye of Chayula. The Stun Immunity can save you quite often, but make sure that you're mainly ES based if you're going to use it.
3. 5-link Shavronne's Wrappings.
4. ilvl 84+ Hubris Circlet with 150% Stone Golem buff effectiveness helmet enchant. It will be needed when you get your 6-link.
5. 350+ ES Shield.
6. 150+ ES Gloves.
7. 100+ ES Crystal Belt.
8. 200+ ES Boots (no MS needed, if you are running MF then stick with Wondertrap).
9. Jewels with Minion Damage + other useful rolls (check gear section for details).
10. 6-link Shavronne's Wrappings.
11. Witchfire Brew.
12. United in Dream (if Breach items are available).
13. Presence of Chayula (if Breach items are available).
14. Shavronne's Revelation.

I was wondering if you could explain why? I just rerolled one of my old characters on standard to test this build out to see if I liked the playstyle, but without the regen from the Shavronne's Revelation I feel like I have to stop casting SRS so I can start recharging ES a lot more often than I'm comfortable with.

I don't have a Vaal Discipline in my current setup, and I realize that it would probably be quite a boon for general mapping. However, given the large nerf it will receive in patch 2.6 as well as the fact that it will have a very low uptime on most end-game bosses, I'm not sure I will run it next league.

Are Shavronne's Revelation and Vaal Discipline really the only options to make the playstyle smoother in this regard? I would obviously plan to get the ring at some point in the league, but given that it'll almost certainly be more expensive than even the chest, I'm not sure how long that would be - or how long I'd be willing to play the hit-and-run style before just giving in and switching to a life-based build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация