[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

@ryansider thanks for replying to my post. :).
First up: Thanks for the awesome build. It's really fun!
The only thing I don't understand is how people get to their Wrappings this quickly...is it just lucky drops (stuff to sell or finding the Shavs themselves)?
Скрытый текст

Here's my current gear. I'm really struggling in T10/T11 maps, dying in almost every breach and to every beyond boss, and even a couple random mobs here and there. I chose this build mainly for the MF aspect and while farming dried lake is a breeze I was really hoping to farm shaped mesa/strand maps too.

I have 295/16 IIR/IIQ (I switch in
Скрытый текст
for more IIQ in easier maps/lake) and 5kes and am not really sure where to get much more to make a difference. The damage is fairly good but survivability is poor. Any help here would be great for the little extra push to strand/mesa maps.
Последняя редакция: bigbossx. Время: 9 марта 2017 г., 12:45:34
"
bigbossx написал:
Скрытый текст

Here's my current gear. I'm really struggling in T10/T11 maps, dying in almost every breach and to every beyond boss, and even a couple random mobs here and there. I chose this build mainly for the MF aspect and while farming dried lake is a breeze I was really hoping to farm shaped mesa/strand maps too.

I have 295/16 IIR/IIQ (I switch in
Скрытый текст
for more IIQ in easier maps/lake) and 5kes and am not really sure where to get much more to make a difference. The damage is fairly good but survivability is poor. Any help here would be great for the little extra push to strand/mesa maps.

First off, just because I'm OCD about this - 20% your boots and gloves for a handful of extra ES.

Once that's taken care of, I see two large upgrades that would help with some extra ES.

1) Presence of Chayula -- will give you a big jump in ES and extra chaos resistance.
2) Your shield is at 300ES. I see 450ES shields up for 40c - that's a fairly cheap jump in some ES.

I also see three jewels with % all resists and faster ES recharge. If you swap the recharge into % Max ES you'll see about 300 extra ES. You can drop the conqueror's efficiency for another one (or an Energy from Within in that same slot) for a bit more ES too.

Lastly, your belt has room for a fairly cheap ~50 max energy shield upgrade.

At the spot you are, the upgrades start becoming smaller, but they add up as you keep doing them. And clearly once you pop level 20 on your gems, vendor them with a GCP and get the 20% quality. That will give you some extra damage and ES, and generally make things easier.
"
Nucli_DE написал:
First up: Thanks for the awesome build. It's really fun!
The only thing I don't understand is how people get to their Wrappings this quickly...is it just lucky drops (stuff to sell or finding the Shavs themselves)?

Most are a result of early farming with some lucky drops. Just keep farming and you'll get there.
Guys who get already 150% helmets on hubris, how much you paid if its not a secret? i see some various from 2.5-7ex which is pretty big range.. And what you think, does it worth to pay few extra exalts for legacy shav ring? It gives 1% more es recharge per second than normal one.. :/
"
Matematikas написал:
Guys who get already 150% helmets on hubris, how much you paid if its not a secret? i see some various from 2.5-7ex which is pretty big range.. And what you think, does it worth to pay few extra exalts for legacy shav ring? It gives 1% more es recharge per second than normal one.. :/

Neither the 150% helmet buff or the legacy shav ring are necessary for this build to be successful - they're both kind of 'extra' upgrades. I'd make sure your other gear is solid prior to investing in either.
Последняя редакция: ryansider. Время: 10 марта 2017 г., 2:17:30
Quick question where to next. I have gear To easily manage strand and dunes normal, and only 20c accumulated. Have wobdertraps ready to swap in for next play session.

Question is, should I save up for Shavs or spend first 3 exakts on other upgrades?
"
Rahana написал:
Quick question where to next. I have gear To easily manage strand and dunes normal, and only 20c accumulated. Have wobdertraps ready to swap in for next play session.
Question is, should I save up for Shavs or spend first 3 exakts on other upgrades?

I checked your profile and i would (personally upgrade small pieces like: belt = total es 50+, total elemental resist 75+ should cost you not more than 5c, i bought my for 4c
after that ring with alot elemental resist 105+ and es 30-35+, that cost you again max 5c if you turn on live search on poe.trade, my one i get for 4c:
. After this i would upgrade your gloves for more es, simply somewhat 150-170 with single elemental resists ~30+ should cost you 4-7c. The new ES you would gain from ring,belt,gloves i would sacrificee and go for Wondertrap boots for more rarity and if resists overcapped for Andvarius ring to farm some more currency towards big upgrades. :) First one should be shavs 5L, thats way too much ES & light resists to skip that.. And after that its your preference..
So bought an Anima stone and tried running a stone golem and 2 flame golems in a 4 link. Each golem seems to do about as much damage as 3 srs so its pretty decent and I was pretty tempted to swap the golem into 6 link.

In a 4 link they seemed to be better for open map clearing but worse at close quarters but I think that SRS are better boss killers since you can have all 20 up and focused on the one target

I've decided to drop the flame golems and focus on the SRS. I really really missed CWDT immortal call, it helps out in a non vaal pact build. Now running 3 stone golems which do nothing for clearing but with just empower each one does about as much as 2 SRS so its something for bosses and they tank more effectively then zombies do. Will probably transition out of multi golem if I get the helm enchant and can swap all the jewels.

I think I saw somewhere that you said you swapped purity of elements into envy when you got the dagger but that doesn't seem right since envy reserves 50% according to the wiki

Which aura do you think is best to turn off? level 15 envy beats level 21 wrath with genorosity? what about hatred? Man I wish SRS had tooltip sometimes
Последняя редакция: WaffleT. Время: 10 марта 2017 г., 4:08:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация