[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide

How to get 40 skulls? The video shows 40 pieces. TY
No, man, your build is awesome for sure, i didn't mean to be offensive.

"
Tahreyn написал:
but I know that I've killed a max block aegis char several times - the poison usually does the work on him.

In this case, that aegis tank is CI (chaos/poison immune), so it's totally impossible to kill him with regular blockable/dodgeable skills.

"
Tahreyn написал:
There's ofc the possibility that I haven't run into the hardest GMs.

Hell Yes! For sure you didn't! :) You'd remember them forever and you'd see them in nightmares *feelsbadman*. Well, actually even with 4 instead of 8 open halls, they proc VERY OFTEN. It's strange you didn't meet them :).

Последняя редакция: MdotX. Время: 22 марта 2017 г., 5:40:16
"
Tahreyn написал:

You can never have enough damage ;)

And the bonuses we get from CoD (except +20% res) scales with Aura Effectiveness, so there's that as well.

Woah I never knew this. Not the kind of thing I'd just intuit to be the case I guess. Makes the level 1 clarity more important then I had previously thought just kinda tossing it on

I was actually considering turning off wrath (didn't seem to be adding that much to my DPS) and instead using elemental equilibrium. Removing wrath frees up a gem slot to put arc into the CWDT and I was thinking that -50% fire and cold resistance would be better damage then the flat lightning from wrath

Also means that I wouldn't need the reduced mana reserved on the helmet or the conquerors efficiency jewel to fit in everything so that frees up a gem slot for damage.

Commander of darkness scaling might change my mind though I'll do some math
"
MdotX написал:

"
Tahreyn написал:
but I know that I've killed a max block aegis char several times - the poison usually does the work on him.

In this case, that aegis tank is CI (chaos/poison immune), so it's totally impossible to kill him with regular blockable/dodgeable skills.

"
Tahreyn написал:

Hell Yes! For sure you didn't! :) You'd remember them forever and you'd see them in nightmares *feelsbadman*. Well, actually even with 4 instead of 8 open halls, they proc VERY OFTEN. It's strange you didn't meet them :).

No offense taken, I just wanted to make sure that there hadn't been any missunderstanding about it =)

I'll have to see if I can find that CI aegis char later on in the league. I think that I've met the LA dude though in one of the runs, there's a few of them but I remember that one was a real pain ;)

"
Qwestar написал:

In the older videos that was recoreded before 2.5. the SRS limit was 50 spirits, this changed with the 2.5. patch and now the maximum is 20.

"
WaffleT написал:
"
Tahreyn написал:

You can never have enough damage ;)

And the bonuses we get from CoD (except +20% res) scales with Aura Effectiveness, so there's that as well.

Woah I never knew this. Not the kind of thing I'd just intuit to be the case I guess. Makes the level 1 clarity more important then I had previously thought just kinda tossing it on

I was actually considering turning off wrath (didn't seem to be adding that much to my DPS) and instead using elemental equilibrium. Removing wrath frees up a gem slot to put arc into the CWDT and I was thinking that -50% fire and cold resistance would be better damage then the flat lightning from wrath

Also means that I wouldn't need the reduced mana reserved on the helmet or the conquerors efficiency jewel to fit in everything so that frees up a gem slot for damage.

Commander of darkness scaling might change my mind though I'll do some math

I have also thought about using EQ for the build, but then realised that it won't work for us. Even if you turn off wrath (which btw doesn't add any flat lightning dmg to spells) you still have Anger adding fire damage for spells. EQ+arc would thus only lower the resistance for cold damage. If we instead would try to use Shield Charge to proc it'd be even worse, as anger, wrath, and hatred would make EQ increase all the elemental resistances. Turning off Anger and use Arc to proc EQ could be a viable option.

A better option imo would be to try to fit in Elemental Weakness into the build, but with UiD and its poison I do like the "free" Vulnerabilty from the Witchfire Brew flask in combination with the current gem loadout.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Последняя редакция: Tahreyn. Время: 22 марта 2017 г., 6:40:19
"
Qwestar написал:

The amount of skulls you can have is only 20 now.
Just drop this jewel
it´s worth it?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Последняя редакция: redix27. Время: 22 марта 2017 г., 7:36:28
"
redix27 написал:
Just drop this jewel
it´s worth it?

It is a really good jewel for a build that focuses on Zombies, but as we do not it isn't worth much for us.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
"
MdotX написал:

"
Tahreyn написал:

"
Tahreyn написал:

I have to agree with you on that particular GM. I recently killed every single GM in there easily with no troubles, until I got to the one you're talking about. I wasted well over an hour trying everything I could possibly think of. Using zombies as shields, swapping in curses to manual cast on him etc etc. I could not even dent that one GM and gave up. I feel ALOT of builds will find that particular one impossible as well. On the plus side, he did absolutely no damage. It's like every single point went into pure defenses or something because I could face tank it while watching TV and trying stuff with no worries.

I do know that they rotate the GMs. I don't know if its league specific or every map random but i'm almost positive I ran into the one you're talking about this weekend.
To deal with the CI Aegis block chars in HotG have a weapon swap for a 5link mine setup, in a high spelldmg weapon and you'll 1shot him.

or have a spare 5link shav's with mine setup and swap on the fly.

This information has been around for ages.

So I chanced a HH :D I'm guessing my next upgrade now is a mana reserved helm? I can't seem to fit in all the auras you are using so using a random Purity in my ring for now. Sick build :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация