2 Characters, 1 Build: 1.25 BILLION damage Part 1

We made two of these to go with our necro supporter who rigged up the charge gen setup. Im an 89 assassin, another is an 87 elementalist. The assassin seems to deal substantially more damage but dies whenever a reflect rare looks at it. I solved this for the most part by using a rise of the phoenix wep swap and a 4 link discharge for general mapping, weapon swapping to realm ender for bosses (still overkill.)

Even the rotp 4 link swap has a 200k tt, which is in reality much higher due to tt crit chance being way lower than actual.

Fun.
@BeerPact
Последняя редакция: muir. Время: 24 янв. 2017 г., 15:38:54
This is awesome. Good work. I love discharge and prolifing the burns to an entire screen.
me and my partner need some help advice with solving reflect. he is now level 88 with a conc effect tooltip of something like 900k damage using all the items the guide suggested. he is still 1 shotting himself on all reflect mobs after enormous lengths we have gone to in an attempt to solve reflect. After hitting ruby flask he is at 88 fire res , 82 from my purity and 6 from flask. he has fortify up, he has 50% from elementalist of course, and we have added aa in an essence wurm ring (tested sybils lament also) aa gives him another 13% less fire damage taken . I have warlords up for another 2 % leech and HE IS STILL one shotting himself on all reflect. Please help ( we realy really really dont want to go to a rise of phoenix setup)
Последняя редакция: muddzlinga. Время: 25 янв. 2017 г., 17:23:08
Look at my prior post for what we did to avoid reflect deaths. You do not need more than a 4 link for general mapping. I dont even use fire pen for this. This is literally what weapon swapping is for! It's very easy to do, you just push a button and now u have massive dips for the boss. Can be done ahead of time, ofc. There's no way to avoid dying to reflect here and there w/o dialing your damage down for mapping.

Then for big big boss kills, wep swap to Realm Ender.

By the way, the Xoph breach uniques are absolutely INSANE for this build.

The formless inferno takes me from, I shit you not, 18.7k armour to 46k armour.

This along with a chaos golem = insane physical mitigation.
@BeerPact
Последняя редакция: muir. Время: 25 янв. 2017 г., 20:37:08
nevermind sorry guys we just fixed reflect, fortify + lament ring + elementalist ascendancy does make us reflect proof, last time we tested lament we must not have been using fortify with it. thanks everyone. and thanks for your advice but i really didnt want to go to these lengths ( 2 person build ) just to use a 3L discharge =) even tho it would clear maps.
"
muddzlinga написал:
nevermind sorry guys we just fixed reflect, fortify + lament ring + elementalist ascendancy does make us reflect proof, last time we tested lament we must not have been using fortify with it. thanks everyone. and thanks for your advice but i really didnt want to go to these lengths ( 2 person build ) just to use a 3L discharge =) even tho it would clear maps.

Unsure if you're just ignorant or ultra, ultra, ultra lazy.

As the OP pointed out, 6L realm ender damage is overkill for any boss in the game. Why would you be concerned about 4 link (prolif) weapon swapping?

OP also suggests you use Inc AOE + Ele Prolif gems for mapping vs Conc + Controlled for bosses. Are you actually telling me you'd rather swap two gems out than press a weapon swap button?

Incredible.
@BeerPact
"
muir написал:
We made two of these to go with our necro supporter who rigged up the charge gen setup. Im an 89 assassin, another is an 87 elementalist. The assassin seems to deal substantially more damage but dies whenever a reflect rare looks at it. I solved this for the most part by using a rise of the phoenix wep swap and a 4 link discharge for general mapping, weapon swapping to realm ender for bosses (still overkill.)

Even the rotp 4 link swap has a 200k tt, which is in reality much higher due to tt crit chance being way lower than actual.

Fun.

glad you're having fun with it ,so happy some 1 trying it out :D ,there were lots of choices for ascendancy,berkser is even very solid,but we went for the elementalist for the reflect probls without using the ring or rotf,but ye the wep swap is ideal,also try goin for darkray+1 instead of +1 endurance boots,the frenzy nets out more total dmg when you factor in the 4% more dmg dbl dipping,doesnt matter rly ,anything dies anw :D
"
muir написал:
Look at my prior post for what we did to avoid reflect deaths. You do not need more than a 4 link for general mapping. I dont even use fire pen for this. This is literally what weapon swapping is for! It's very easy to do, you just push a button and now u have massive dips for the boss. Can be done ahead of time, ofc. There's no way to avoid dying to reflect here and there w/o dialing your damage down for mapping.

Then for big big boss kills, wep swap to Realm Ender.

By the way, the Xoph breach uniques are absolutely INSANE for this build.

The formless inferno takes me from, I shit you not, 18.7k armour to 46k armour.

This along with a chaos golem = insane physical mitigation.

inferno is awesome indeed,too bad we rolled on our previous chars on std,so didnt have much access to breach stuff,the tulfal wand alone cost me a fortune to get
"
muddzlinga написал:

i wouldn't call it goin lenths,goin lenths means you're sacrificing sth for sth else,while using this things you're able to clear all content smoothly than any other character while being able to play all map mods literally ,how many builds in game can do that,doesn't matter how many links you have as long as it's doin the job i guess :D
"
lillbysen написал:
is it possible at all to play solo.. i dont mind if its weaker.. I like the conversion ALOT.. very smart indeed :)

Great builds!

I mean like could it work as coc solo player or something?, if it does alot of damage it doesnt need to get triggerd all the time. Perhaps even CwC?

unfortunately the tons of damage of the build depends on the fact you get all 3 charges,and you can't do that as a solo player,you can player non crit with tulfall volls devotion and romira,using orb of storms until you charge up then discharge,repeat every pack,the play style will be cluncky alot and the damage wouldnt be any close ,the lengths this build can reach is based on the fact that it can use 2 players,i wouldnt recommend a solo version of this tbh

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация