[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
jivenjune написал:
Finally got the chance to try out shaper. It took awhile to save up guardian fragments, and I wanted to give it a shot when I hit a fresh level so I wouldn't lose any exp if I died.

I one shotted it on my first attempt. It was a really fun fight.

I ran 3 level 28 flame golems and 1 level 26 stone golem with Zealot's oath for energy shield regen. I actually attempted without Necromatic Aegis and none of my golems died (I dropped Necromatic Aegis since Flame Golem DPS just seemed stupidly high, and survivability became more important). Also did it without a guardian (I forgot to summon it).

Overall, it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be with a movement speed potion. None of my Golems died or seemed to get close to dying. The Shaper itself didn't really regen much during phases since I was just speed running through the inbetween zones in his phases. Almost died once during the last phase when there were two shapers, but after that, he was dropping pretty fast.

The build I'm using is probably a little weird since I've been tweaking to my preferences a bit, but at it's core, it's still the standard build. The biggest difference is that I'm using zealot's oath with about 912.3 energy shield regen per second.

This has been an awesome build to play with. Thanks for the guide.

There's proof right there levels on Golems are insanely good XD

I guess with Lv 28 Golems you don't really need AG or any extra defenses on them, besides your passives. If you didn't use your AG, I'm wondering if you'll benefit a lot more from Vaal Discipline. Not sure if it would be overkill, or helpful in ensuring that you'd never die (by using it as a panic button, since you have such high ES regen).

@Mika: I guess another viable endgame option to replace AG would be to prioritise ES regen, with some combination of Stone Golem, Vaal Discipline, Vitality, and Zealot's Oath from a few options:
1. Passive (only 1 point needed as we pass right by it)
2. The Sorrow of the Divine flask (also drops Consecrated Ground for even more regen; could be a viable replacement for AG's Consecrated Ground)
3. Geofri's Sanctuary chestpiece (elaborated below)

For Geofri's Sanctuary, it was surprisingly good. You do lose 2 levels on Golems, but surprisingly, it offers about the same eHP as SotL, even with only 135 STR (I lost 47 ES but gained 92 Life, for net +45 eHP). It even offers a bit of Resistances.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 14 окт. 2017 г., 6:09:09
Hey everyone!

Could you be so kind to give me some advice of where to go next with my character?

My profile is public but for those that like a link:
Скрытый текст
build

gear

I would like to know what to upgrade next (short of finishing last few 20% gems) and any other tips or suggestions are welcome too.

I have 55 mana unreserved and my arc has to be lvl18 (cost 55 mana) but I think more levels will fix that? (92 atm, not much time to play)

thanks everyone
Последняя редакция: falagar112. Время: 14 окт. 2017 г., 7:09:03
"
mika2salo написал:
"
MuFeR написал:
Just started my first chat on harbinger league (I know, late to the party) with this build and I'm having a blast so far. The only problem I have is that it's hard to to start on if you don't have even a little currency to get gear for all your gem setups running. Next goal is to get a Vis Mortis which go for 8c which will be a huge boost.

Hey :)

Yep, starting late at league is pretty tough when everyone else is running endgame gear. Specters still work very good for leveling if you are low on currency and want to reach endgame without having to buy anima stone yet.

Now that Specters are permanent, you can try to summon higher level specters from maps if you meet them
as you get to keep em between sessions ;)

Yeah I'm currently running flame sentinel spectres from act 8 on 4L boots and got a 5L chest ready (194es and 100total resists) for lvl 68 (currently 62) that I bought for 2alchs I think. Should I switch to map spectres when I reach that point or just go with the flame sentinels from the epilogue arc? Honestly I didn't look at the cost of the anima stones and now I think I might as well play a full spectre build because I'll be lvl 90 by the time I manage to get it+the primordial ones.
"
falagar112 написал:
Hey everyone!

Could you be so kind to give me some advice of where to go next with my character?

Скрытый текст
build

gear

I would like to know what to upgrade next (short of finishing last few 20% gems) and any other tips or suggestions are welcome too.

I have 55 mana unreserved and my arc has to be lvl18 (cost 55 mana) but I think more levels will fix that? (92 atm, not much time to play)

thanks everyone

You're close to being fully decked out already, but here are some last few improvements you could make (you'll have to adjust for the amount of stats and resistances you have yourself):

1. Crystal Belt with just a bit more ES or Life, for more eHP.
2. Your Rings have good stats, but could have better rolls on the low stats, even a +3 to Level of Socketed Gems if you want to go there.
3. You can corrupt your Amulet(s) for +1 Additional Curse, allowing you to save 4 points on Whispers of Doom.
4. You can enchant your The Vertex for Temporal Chains Curse Effect, allowing you to save 3 points on Skittering Runes.
5. With Lv 28 Golems, consider dropping one Primordial Harmony Jewel for another Rare Jewel. I find two Harmonies are already sufficient even on Lv 26 Golems.
6. Your Rare Jewels could do with more ES or Minion Damage if you optimise your Belt and Rings for better Resists. The points you save from #3 and #4 should also allow you to grab more ES nodes or Jewel sockets.
7. There's really no point including Phase Run on your Gloves if you don't have it ordered last in your CwDT setup.
8. An easy solution to your Mana issue would be to grab Heart and Soul.

Most of these are just minor improvements, except for the Corruption on Amulet(s) and Enchant on The Vertex.

Just a minor addition to #2 and #6 since you're min-maxing:
Скрытый текст
2. You can consider grabbing Influence if you do indeed get that Lv 23 Discipline. I'm not sure if it would get you more ES than just 4 other 6% ES nodes. It depends on your gear since you're using SotL; you'll have to test with PoB. On the plus side, that 4% Reduced Mana Reserved would help your Mana issue in the meantime, though this isn't strictly as efficient.
6. There's a 8% ES node above Arcane Focus that should help. For the rest, you should grab Jewel sockets and use 6% ES Rare Jewels in them, with whatever else you need, or Minion Damage. That would be 2% ES per node. Otherwise, there are also 8 other easily accessible ES nodes for 6% per node, if you prefer.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 14 окт. 2017 г., 8:01:54
"
thsscapii написал:
"
falagar112 написал:
Hey everyone!

Скрытый текст
build

gear

thanks everyone

You're close to being fully decked out already, but here are some last few improvements you could make (you'll have to adjust for the amount of stats and resistances you have yourself):

1. Crystal Belt with just a bit more ES or Life, for more eHP.
2. Your Rings have good stats, but could have better rolls on the low stats, even a +3 to Level of Socketed Gems if you want to go there.
3. You can corrupt your Amulet(s) for +1 Additional Curse, allowing you to save 4 points on Whispers of Doom.
4. You can enchant your The Vertex for Temporal Chains Curse Effect, allowing you to save 3 points on Skittering Runes.
5. With Lv 28 Golems, consider dropping one Primordial Harmony Jewel for another Rare Jewel. I find two Harmonies are already sufficient even on Lv 26 Golems.
6. Your Rare Jewels could do with more ES or Minion Damage if you optimise your Belt and Rings for better Resists. The points you save from #3 and #4 should also allow you to grab more ES nodes or Jewel sockets.
7. There's really no point including Phase Run on your Gloves if you don't have it ordered last in your CwDT setup.
8. An easy solution to your Mana issue would be to grab Heart and Soul.

Most of these are just minor improvements, except for the Corruption on Amulet(s) and Enchant on The Vertex.

Just a minor addition to #2 and #6 since you're min-maxing:
Скрытый текст
2. You can consider grabbing Influence if you do indeed get that Lv 23 Discipline. I'm not sure if it would get you more ES than just 4 other 6% ES nodes. It depends on your gear since you're using SotL; you'll have to test with PoB. On the plus side, that 4% Reduced Mana Reserved would help your Mana issue in the meantime, though this isn't strictly as efficient.
6. There's a 8% ES node above Arcane Focus that should help. For the rest, you should grab Jewel sockets and use 6% ES Rare Jewels in them, with whatever else you need, or Minion Damage. That would be 2% ES per node. Otherwise, there are also 8 other easily accessible ES nodes for 6% per node, if you prefer.

thank you :)

I have this one but a little to low resist to use it atm.
I was thinking to remove tempest shield so I can put convocation in there and remove the phase run issue at the same time, if that makes sense?
Then I can remove an unset ring and get a little more resists on that ring to fix the issue of using the +3 ring.

I have corrupted 8 bisco so far and got a minion dmg one, no +1 curse yet.. but I feel it's kinda meh because of switching to presence for endgame bosses, I'd need 2x +1 curse necks to remove the nodes?

I should have mentioned I absolutely despite lab runs (I do a few on good layout/key days) so I'd really prefer buying the enchant when it actually shows up. Haven't seen one for sale though :/

Interesting point about influence - I could do that if I could get that enchant sorted and free the passive points.

On a totally different note I just did a full guardian clear, shaper kill and halls of the grandmaster clear - which is a challenge with my potato pc :)

died once on a shaper smash and a few times on minotaur because I underestimated vulnerability on the map.. but did halls deathless so that was quite amazing.

obv got gloves so no payback :D

Hey mate, I'm rolling a golemancer atm - already at lvl 70, with some of the gear, but I have a question - why Skin of the loyal specifically? No other uniques like shavvs? I'm only asking because the SoTL costs around 5-6ex for bbbgrr and shavvs is not that much more than this, and it blocks the chaos damage too.

I'd love to hear your input about sotl - shavs - regalia, which do you think is better and why?

Also, assuming I won't use the Animate Guardian, I'm going to put lvl21 discipline + lvl3 empower + lvl20 anger + lvl4 enlighten in the +1 rainbowstrides...so I could drop vertex in favor of another helmet, perhaps a good rolled rare, right? Or maybe smoe other unique helmet?

What's the option apart from Vertex?
Последняя редакция: _Pats_. Время: 14 окт. 2017 г., 11:59:26
"
mika2salo написал:

Ooh, +1 Sotl GZ! :D

You got so extreme high end armor that you can pretty much customize gear and skill tree heavily. Golems wont be dying to pretty much anything even without Necro Aegis and swapping shields.

You seem to be using the older Infernal Mantle tree even as you are using SotL. YOu can drop most of mana reduction nodes and take more EHP from right side of the tree. Check my new final tree for SotL as it might provide improvements for your tree also ;)

If you like ES regen, legacy Infernal Mantle with +1 level and legacy Elreon rings with increased maximum ES will push your ES even further. High level Stone Golem with enhancement buss is very clever with Zealoths Oath.

Hello and thanks for support :)

Hey Mika, thanks for the tips. Yeah, I think I'm using an old version of the build. I tried removing some mana reduction nodes, but running three auras was leaving me below the amount needed to cast ball lightning. I'm running temporal chain (blasphemy curse aura), vitality, and discipline all together). My current setup leaves me with 59 mana total, which is essentially enough to cast ball lightning (46mp) and convocation (9mp). I'm trying to find a better shield currently with around 590 ES or so (in comparison to my current shield which only has 454 ES) to really jump my total ES (10,257) and also push my energy shield regen a little higher.

I like the way the setup feels a lot right now using my own shield instead of having my minions absorb my shield stats with necromatic aegis. If I pop a rumi's, I can get max spell block and physical block without legacy rumi's, which are really pricey. My ES shield at 454 also gives me about 2250 ES through passives and about 112 ES regen per second. It's super lazy since I'll just go running head first into pretty much anything (it's how I got through the shaper transition phases so fast).

I tried checking on legacy Elreon rings in PoeTrade, but I didn't see anything aside from the standard mana reduction ones. Does the legacy one do something different I'm not seeing?

Sometimes, I'll use a Shavronne's Revelation Moonstone Ring to really jump my ES regen at the expense of losing all mana regen. It pushes me to about 1234.1 ES regen. If I drop my current ES shield and use Springleaf Plate Kite Shield I can get my ES regen to 1303 per second, but my total ES drops to about 8.2k which I'm not entirely happy with. I'm resistance capped with everything by a huge degree (all resistances float above 100) except chaos resistance, so usually swapping out none core gear doesn't really affect me, but I like having things at 100 in case I run ele weakness maps and am too lazy to swap aura to Purity of Elements.

On a cool note, I was also able to do The Hall of the Grandmasters with this build solo. I just swapped out Greater Multiple Projectile on my golem with a level 20 Block Chance Reduction Support gem and only had issue with one mob named Zami. It took like 3-4 minutes to pierce through his/her defenses, but he didn't really do any damage I couldn't out regen.

And yeah, 150% Stone Golem effect of buff granted by Stone Golem enchant has made this build really kinda weird and interesting. Thanks again for the fun. I was miserable as a Spectre summoner until I stumbled on this build (aura/spectre/minion made me spike/lag/die all the time).

Последняя редакция: jivenjune. Время: 14 окт. 2017 г., 13:05:12
"
falagar112 написал:

thank you :)

I have this one but a little to low resist to use it atm.
I was thinking to remove tempest shield so I can put convocation in there and remove the phase run issue at the same time, if that makes sense?
Then I can remove an unset ring and get a little more resists on that ring to fix the issue of using the +3 ring.

I have corrupted 8 bisco so far and got a minion dmg one, no +1 curse yet.. but I feel it's kinda meh because of switching to presence for endgame bosses, I'd need 2x +1 curse necks to remove the nodes?

I should have mentioned I absolutely despite lab runs (I do a few on good layout/key days) so I'd really prefer buying the enchant when it actually shows up. Haven't seen one for sale though :/

Interesting point about influence - I could do that if I could get that enchant sorted and free the passive points.

On a totally different note I just did a full guardian clear, shaper kill and halls of the grandmaster clear - which is a challenge with my potato pc :)

died once on a shaper smash and a few times on minotaur because I underestimated vulnerability on the map.. but did halls deathless so that was quite amazing.

obv got gloves so no payback :D

Not exactly. Bosses have very high Curse Effect Reduction, so it shouldn't be a problem using a normal Chayula for that. Personally, if I got +1 Curse on my Chayula, I'd rather sell it to buy other gear.

I also hate lab runs. Made a BV PF Lab Farmer with full 6L QotF. Ran lab 5 times. Hated it. Respecced it. If you want, you could try purchasing an enchanting service, though they're really expensive.

"
_Pats_ написал:
Hey mate, I'm rolling a golemancer atm - already at lvl 70, with some of the gear, but I have a question - why Skin of the loyal specifically? No other uniques like shavvs? I'm only asking because the SoTL costs around 5-6ex for bbbgrr and shavvs is not that much more than this, and it blocks the chaos damage too.

I'd love to hear your input about sotl - shavs - regalia, which do you think is better and why?

Also, assuming I won't use the Animate Guardian, I'm going to put lvl21 discipline + lvl3 empower + lvl20 anger + lvl4 enlighten in the +1 rainbowstrides...so I could drop vertex in favor of another helmet, perhaps a good rolled rare, right? Or maybe smoe other unique helmet?

What's the option apart from Vertex?

There are a few reasons why we pick SotL and not Shavronne's Wrappings.
1. SotL provides +1 Level to Socketed Gems, which is a HUGE boost, giving Golems 2 extra Levels. From the high-end of Lv 26 to Lv 28, it's a very significant damage and survivability increase. This is the most important reason.
2. Shavronne's Wrappings' "Chaos Damage does not bypass Energy Shield" is not as useful to us, since we have capped Chaos Resistance. In fact, I prefer it this way, as we do have 2k Life to block any Chaos damage we take. Put it this way: the 2k Life would be a "waste" if we did not use it to mitigate some damage. #1 is the most important reason.
3. We use almost exclusively ES-based gear in all our other slots. This means SotL provides maximum benefit to this build. Did I mention +1 Levels to all is good?

Moving Curses to a +1 Rainbowstrides is perfectly fine, though you'd lose the nice Chaos Resistance bonus. I would not recommend Anger though. Anger will add Fire damage to your Spells, which means you won't be able to utilise Elemental Equilibrium, which is a good DPS boost.

Does this mean you won't be running a dual-Curse setup? I'm curious to see how an additional Aura compares to an additional Curse. It would definitely help for bossing, for one, and you would save some points on Whispers of Doom. Do get back to us if you do test this out XD
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 14 окт. 2017 г., 13:07:48
"
jivenjune написал:

I tried checking on legacy Elreon rings in PoeTrade, but I didn't see anything aside from the standard mana reduction ones. Does the legacy one do something different I'm not seeing?

The rings in question are those shown here:
http://poe.trade/search/igoriadoramkih

It's the Crafted "% increased maximum Energy Shield" Elreon provides through the Blessing Font (not his signature mod ones he sells). 3.0 changed it to only be craftable on to Amulets.
Последняя редакция: thsscapii. Время: 14 окт. 2017 г., 13:05:56
Hi, I recently made a golemancer with this guide and it is great. However I decided to go with Elementalist and with slightly different passives and gear setup just for QoL to suit my needs of a more lazier gameplay.

Currently running with 1 lightning golem and 4 fire golems. I would run with 5 fire golems on certain maps as my lightning golem don't have as much HP.

I've also obtained some ES and minion dmg jewels but decided to go full primordial. Not sure if it's a better choice though.

On the discussion of Necromantic Aegis, pretty interesting. I might drop mine soon for a better survivability.

Again, great guide and thanks. I _almost_ did deathless shaper.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация