[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

nice build thank you
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
"
Xanin написал:
nice build thank you

Hi and thanks for support! :)

UPDATE

Right now Guide is under heavy update and rewriting for 3.0. Item linking is causing massive problems while writing so I had to disable it, but it will be back in few days. I will be updating how stuff is going in thread.

About 50% of total work is done.

Done:
- Animate Guardian updated to use dual curse
- New final passive tree

Doing:
- Rewrite guide to be shorter and clearer to stay under 50k characters
- Adding more budget item options to massively lower cost for endgame
- Converting guide from Chaos inoculation to life / Energy Shield hybrid

To-do
- Relink all items to make sure no old / lost items remain
- Rewrite leveling guide

Maybe
- Guide tutorial video?
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 24 июля 2017 г., 5:22:51
Thank you for this awesome guide! :) Can't wait for updated version.
"
natolii4 написал:
Thank you for this awesome guide! :) Can't wait for updated version.

Thank you for the support! :) I will be updating how the guide is progressing and try to explain what changes are coming and why.

UPDATE

About 70% of total work is done.

Done:
- New final passive tree
- Rewrite leveling guide

Doing:

To-do

Maybe
- Guide tutorial video?

LEVELING

When I created this build, I started from the top and worked my way down as I had all endgame gear ready. This worked well and I got extremely positive feedback, but I was also bombarded with questions about leveling.

This time I'm doing the leveling section from bottom to top as I have leveled new character in beta and tested tons of item combination. Hopefully this will answer even more questions when new players are reading the guide. Specters and minion survival will be the main points while writing the new leveling guide.

Specters are insanely good for leveling with right items and links. There is however a big gap between act3 "Flame Sentinels" and act8 better "Flame Sentinels". I needed some new specter to fill the gap and tested lots of new monsters as specters and found clear winner.

"Kitava's Herald" is new absolutely brutal melee type specter. It starts the fight by hurling powerful projectile at enemy and then covers huge distance almost instantly by spamming "Leap Slam". The Leap Slam has area damage and has fire damage ADDED to the melee damage and not converted. This and fantastic and agressive AI makes Kitava's Heralds stronger than any other monster from act 5-7. They cleared every boss deathless for me from act 5-8 and I have not lose any before accessing maps.

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Kitava%27s+Herald

Maximizing minions regeneration, resistances and life as early as possible is very important this time while writing the new leveling guide. My minions stopped dying at some point after stacking enough block, regen, resistance and life. I have not lost even zombies in boss fights from act 5-7 with very cheap gear. This HUGELY improves leveling, as new minions have to be raised very rarely
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 27 июля 2017 г., 10:29:02
How hard do the frenzy changes in 3.0 hurt this build?
"
ImAncient написал:
How hard do the frenzy changes in 3.0 hurt this build?

Hey :)

I pressume you are referring to this?

"
Another quick note: Power Charges now grant 30% increased Critical Strike Chance per charge (down from 50%) and 4% more Spell Damage per charge,
and Frenzy Charges now grant 4% more damage with Attack skills (as opposed to 4% more Damage)

Build uses frenzy charges on character only to trigger longer "Phase Run". Power charges on character are not used for anything.

Frenzy and power charges are passively generated from minions when using "Victario's Charity" shield and require no active skills to stay up. I haven't found any info if changes will somehow affect minions, but I highly doubt it as there are only few ways to give them charges anyway.

For minions charges give right now :

Power charges :
- 200% increased critical strike chance per charge (600% total)

Frenzy Charges
- 15% increases Attack & cast Speed per charge (45% total)
- 4% more Damage per charge (12% total)
- 5% increases Movement Speed per charge (15% total)
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 28 июля 2017 г., 6:09:57
Vids looks awesome, very interesting build I would love to try!

But maybe I am missing something, the gear is based on Energy Shield - while the skill tree is life based. With the upcoming 3.0 I assume this going to be a life build? And if so, is the thread going to be updated with the life gear?
I believe he is rewriting a lot of the guide, believe yesterday there was no info on gear and believe that life is better now on beta so think that wins overall.

Looking at the build have now for 3.0 I wonder if ditching all the energy and getting more life is not better?
Последняя редакция: Krekel82. Время: 28 июля 2017 г., 6:47:55
"
intered14 написал:
Vids looks awesome, very interesting build I would love to try!

But maybe I am missing something, the gear is based on Energy Shield - while the skill tree is life based. With the upcoming 3.0 I assume this going to be a life build? And if so, is the thread going to be updated with the life gear?

Hey and thanks for interest! :)

The tree and gear are actually for hybrid build.

In standard with high end gear I get :
2061 HP
9588 ES
Which translates to 11649 EHP.

While the ES nerf is harsh, I don't think its a reason to be forced to go full life even when its not beneficial. Summoners builds have lots of good skill tree points in right side of the tree, which has very few life nodes. Also much of the gear that summoners usually want to use are ES based. With hybrid the added life gives about as much EHP as the ES nerf takes away so hybrid acts close to old CI build.

Life based summoner builds of course work, but they are better using SRS as their main skill. Stacking life means usually also stacking strength and then "The Baron" is best item to boost minions physical damage. Zombies can't survive endgame damage and Stone Golems have terrible AI, so SRS is almost only good summon to apply the Strength damage bonus. What I have seen from forums, SRS has problems in endgame like Guardians and Shaper.

Enemy hit triggers both Phase run and Bone Offer, which gives enough time to kite before next hit comes. Hybrid EHP gives bigger buffer than pure ES or HP can.

"
Krekel82 написал:
I believe he is rewriting a lot of the guide, believe yesterday there was no info on gear and believe that life is better now on beta so think that wins overall.

Looking at the build have now for 3.0 I wonder if ditching all the energy and getting more life is not better?

I have been rewriting lots of the guide, but most of the stuff is already done :)

I hope answer to earlier message answers your question too.

UPDATE

About 85% of total work is done.

Done:
- New final passive tree
- Rewrite leveling guide

Doing:
- Final Tuning, cleaning and adding missing stuff

To-do

Maybe
- Guide tutorial video?
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 28 июля 2017 г., 9:23:32
Looks pretty intresting, i would like to start the new league with it and give you a feedback.
A short Video guide would be awesome!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация