[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Mydgard6 написал:
"
mika2salo написал:

When breach league started I grinded currency for Anima Stone in 4 days without finding any ex drop.
I crafted the good old chaos recipe and sold self crafted instant life flasks for 4-5 c piece and bought Primordial Might later.

Started with PoE in Essence League, so what is this "good old chaos recipe"? You mean that sell ilvl 60-75 items together to get 1-3 chaos? I do that and got just about 150 chaos overall in whole breach league, but yes maybe i don't play enough (380 hours yet since the beginning in october)

"
Mydgard написал:
]BTW: Why don't you run a setup with just one harmony + many primordial might jewels and cast as much new fire golems to gain that additional damage boost if you cast new golem(s)?

"
mika2salo написал:

Not sure if I got this right, do you mean I keep only 1x golem and next summon will kill earlier one?
The cooldown between casting golems is pretty long if you don't stack multiple Primordial Harmony.

Nope, i meant: Anima stone, several primordial might and one harmony ... than every time you cast new flame golems all your flame golems will have +xxx% damage as primordial might will increase the damage for 8 seconds after you cast a new fire golem, will be doubled as spell echo and if you have enough speed you can cast new fire golems every 4-5 secs :)

BTW: Hope for standard league to get some cheaper ... or maybe you won't play your breach league chars any longer in standard and spend me some primordial jewels so i can try? :)

Yes, I meant running fast clear maps like Quay and and Strand and selling unid rares for 2c / set.
With zookeeper I could just alch & run as all mods were fine. At the beginning of league chaos to ex ratio is really low so I bought my Anima Stone for about 160c in different currencies including, chaos, fusings, regrets, gcps, high tier maps, etc. Its all about the hours played in first week of new league if you can afford the time.

I might try the Anima Stone stacking as I get few from the league when it ends and can loan some from friends. With right setup and using chaos cloud as finisher dps boost might be decent.

It's true that I'm not using my Breach Primordial jewels after it ends, so I'm open for trading. I can do great deals if you got time and items to trade with ;)

I think that after Breach ends, 99+ Primordial Mights flood standard market and everyone and their grandmothers will be playing Legacy league, prices in stantard will drop to around 1 ex at least for few weeks.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 2 марта 2017 г., 9:34:48
"
mika2salo написал:

Thanks for support, great to hear that you like the build :)
I'm planning to to make golemancer also in 2.6.0 league as I have not seen any nerfs for the build in patch notes so far and will update guide as soon as I get new skill tree.

If you are around 60 lvl and want to boost Temporal Chains effect, you can add "Dying Breath" for Animate Guardian. It will boost temporal chains by 18% and party damage, but at the same time Animate Guardian will be less tanky as it will lose some block chance and hinder from the "Singularity" mace.

If you want to level very fast and safe you can take "Whispers of Doom" from upper left corner of tree for dual curse and run "Enfeeble" for extra protection. If will also get 18% extra effect if you chose to run "Dying Breath" on Animate Guardian. With all modifiers combines you will get nice 35,4% damage reduction from enemy hits with Enfeeble level 20.

Cool stuff here :D
Im now 73 and all goes smooth! I think i will move to 2clayshapers + 2/3 flame sentiles (depends on how the boots change lows my resistances. Ill try to get a primordial might when breach finishes if its price it´s better. (doing tier5-6 at this moment easy)

Ill see you here in 2.6.0 :)
Updated tree for 2.6

- Moving of Zealots Oath frees 2 skill points, so build is final at level 94-95 now.

- Lots of shields are getting buffed, so might get new tools for Necromantic Aegis.
- Especially "Chernobog's Pillar" looks interesting

Now has (12 to 15)-(30 to 35) Added Fire Damage to Spells and Attacks.
- Damage boost for minions

Now has 60-80 Maximum Life.
- Slight hp boost for minions

Now has a 25% chance to curse un-cursed enemies with Enfeeble on hit.
- Might work great for dual curse with "Whispers of Doom"

- Animate Guardian gets gear boost
* "Asenath's Gentle Touch: Curse with Level 10 Temporal Chains on Hit instead of Level 1."
* "Zahndethus' Cassock: Increased Energy Shield mod increased to 125-150%."
* "Victario's Flight: No longer has 30% Movement Speed on Low Life. Now has 15% Increased Movement Speed. Now has the additional property of You and Allies have 10% Increased Movement Speed." Will test new boots and maybe change Rainbowstride for new free haste aura.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Thank you so much for update to 2.6.0. Your build is awesome for me, cos i lagg a lot, and golems save my ass)
I've never made a summoner before, so I might try something similar in Legacy. My biggest concern, after jewel cost, is leveling since I have no idea what I'm doing with specters/zombies/animated things. I guess the idea is to use everything but the kitchen sink until you can purchase Primordial Might and other jewels?

Is there much point to Victario's Charity if you mostly play solo? What's the point of the animate guardian gear section? Is that one way to level?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Последняя редакция: Tempada. Время: 2 марта 2017 г., 8:40:58
"
Meliadus написал:
Thank you so much for update to 2.6.0. Your build is awesome for me, cos i lagg a lot, and golems save my ass)

Thanks for support :) I also started to get interested in summoners at start because of lag, so I know what you mean.

"
Tempada написал:
I've never made a summoner before, so I might try something similar in Legacy. My biggest concern, after jewel cost, is leveling since I have no idea what I'm doing with specters/zombies/animated things. I guess the idea is to use everything but the kitchen sink until you can purchase Primordial Might and other jewels?

Is there much point to Victario's Charity if you mostly play solo? What's the point of the animate guardian gear section? Is that one way to level?

Until red maps we keep leveling with massive army of minions. Almost all minion gems are free as quest rewards and can be bought usually for 1 alch from vendors / sellers. The more minions we have, the more they deal damage and protect us as meat shield. Build uses about 9-10x zombies, 2-3 golems and 2-3 spectres so we have quite an army for almost no cost. Later we drop spetres and zombies as they start to die in 1 shot in t14-15 maps.

Jewels cost is not that bad for summoners as we have much more control of what we pick up from the ground as we can focus almost entirely on item drops as minions do work. If you are starting in league my advice is to pick up life & quicksilver flasks and check if you can get good mods on them with one try. In standard it just need lots of grinding but with army of minions all maps below t14 should be doable with ease.

Victario's Charity is chosen as it is pretty much best item for summoner offhand. Minions get massive bonuses from charges they generate and block chance helps them survive. Also the build uses frenzy charges we get from minions as way to extend Phase Run Duration to 10 seconds. Shield is at the same time best offence and defense with Phase Run.

Animate Guardian is summon you can gear with any items you choose. Its bit like equipping another player. Basically you throw item you want to equip on it to the ground in game area (not town or hideout) and highlight item while using animate guardian skill. You will see new summon with the item now equipped on it.

It gets all bonuses from items it has on it, so with "Singularity" mace equipped it will slow nearby enemies down, etc. So we select most beneficial items for us to it have on. With my item selection its role is to tank, heal party and slow / curse enemies down.

If you want to understand how summons work you can also read great guide :

{2.6} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 2 марта 2017 г., 9:37:29
"
mika2salo написал:
Animate Guardian is summon you can gear with any items you choose. Its bit like equipping another player. Basically you throw item you want to equip on it to the ground in game area (not town or hideout) and highlight item while using animate guardian skill. You will see new summon with the item now equipped on it.

It gets all bonuses from items it has on it, so with "Singularity" mace equipped it will slow nearby enemies down, etc. So we select most beneficial items for us to it have on. With my item selection its role is to tank, heal party and slow / curse enemies down.

Thanks for the info! It stinks that you lose equipped items if the guardian dies. Do you keep a flask handy to heal minion life, or is it generally fine at high levels between block and life regen?
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada написал:
"
mika2salo написал:

Thanks for the info! It stinks that you lose equipped items if the guardian dies. Do you keep a flask handy to heal minion life, or is it generally fine at high levels between block and life regen?

np, glad to be of help :) I haven't really tested flasks on minions as their life is huge (20-35k) and flasks gives just bits of it.

level 20 Animage Guardian with max block is surprisingly tanky. It can join all boss fights below t16 and even some guardians. There are 3 ways to deal with Animate Guardian hp running low :

- 1. Unsummon AG before boss fight by removing and inserting AG gem.

- 2. Insert AG gems in weapon or shield. When you press "x" it will automaticly unsummon AG

- 3. Summon portal and use it when AG hp is starting to run low.

Luckily AG never just "dies". It takes 20-30 sec for its hp to start run low even in worst boss fights so there is always time to react.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 2 марта 2017 г., 14:58:04
duplicate
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 2 марта 2017 г., 14:57:38
I love the guide, but i have a question, what is spell echo linked for?, does it let you summon two golems instead of one or what?
Последняя редакция: elfabi. Время: 4 марта 2017 г., 12:23:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация