[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
DreamAwaken написал:
looks ok, u can activate power and frenzy charges for minions, hit by lightning skill and disable the stone golem for both

and maybe shocked at mine vs bosses vaal light trap

and boot enchant life/mana reg

double roll for more life on items, not that hard to get

heres mine medicore items expect the life rolls, still too much resist

ur is more defensive mine is alot more boss damage + shield charge, mainly playing sc

https://pastebin.com/TTrDDsKA

Ok, thanks for help!

So, with fixed values :

I created your and my builds for 3.0 with t2 Life / Mana / Res / ES / armor&eva rolls on all rares. No Legacies or +1 level items used. Golem gems were level 21 and Empower 4.

Offences :

Your build does about :

87K per Flame Golem with flame wave as effective dps against white enemy. This is without curses, haste or offerings as curses have low effect on bosses and if you die, hastes and offerings vanish.

210K per Flame Golemwith flame wave as effective dps buffed against white enemy. This is very short spike damage with Vaal Haste, Haste, Curses, etc.

With Vaal lightning trap and enemy shocked it shows 317k dps 0_o But in 3.0 shock will be nerfed and I think this dps is not true.

My build does about :

86K per Flame Golem with flame wave as effective dps against white enemy. This is without auras assuming in dead. I take Elemental Weakness in account as Animate Guardian keeps applying it even when I'm dead.

93K per Flame Golem with flame wave as effective dps against white enemy. This is spike damage with Aura on.

Defenses :

Your build has about :

- EHP between 7k With t2 rolls.
- 10% phys reduction
- 20% chance to evade
- Phase Run
- Life / Mana flasks
- Immortal Call
- Fortify

My build has about :

- EHP between 8-8,5k With t2 rolls
- 0% phys reduction
- 15% chance to evade
- 35%/42% block (Bone offer up), 55%/55% block (Bone offer up + Rumis)
- 50-75% Temporal Chains
- Phase Run
- Life flasks
- Higher chaos resistance (Vertex, Ascendancy, second ring can has chaos res)

Conclusion :

Your build is much more offensive and will benefit from spike damage in maps T8-T12 against bosses. I think that the doubled boss HP on t13-15 will make the damage difference much less important as fights last longer. I personally value huge defense more than bit faster kill time.

Both builds are capable of pretty much all endgame content, they just have very different approach :)

UPDATE

100% of total work is done.

Done:
- Animate Guardian updated to use dual curse
- New final passive tree
- Rewrite guide to be shorter and clearer to stay under 50k characters
- Adding more budget item options to massively lower cost for endgame
- Converting guide from Chaos inoculation to life / Energy Shield hybrid
- Relink all items to make sure no old / lost items remain
- Rewrite leveling guide
- Added warning not to use Animate Guardian at low level
- Added default Pantheons
- Finalizing guide, cleaning stuff and adding missing bits

For guide followers

Thank you all for your posts and support!
I hope you get to enjoy my build in 3.0 and feel free to PM me or leave posts in forums if you get questions :)

Please note that Acts 1-4 can be hard to play as Summoner as early level summons are very weak. In act5 when you get Specters, minions stop dying and game gets much more enjoyable.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 4 авг. 2017 г., 11:08:15
Hi there

It seem none of the levelling tree's can be opened.
"Comes up with 502 Bad Gateway"

Hi, yeah like the above said none of the levelling trees can be accessed.

My main question is whether this golem build could be viable using SRS at end game? Instead of animate guardian maybe?

Im really liking both golems & SRS and want to combine the two.
"
jgundlach написал:
Hi there

It seem none of the levelling tree's can be opened.
"Comes up with 502 Bad Gateway"

Hey and thanks for notice!

Im sure its just temporary, but I'm creating temporary trees with poedb.tw

TEMPORARY SKILL-TREES

32 Points - Increasing Minions Defenses

https://tinyurl.com/y7pc9z7h

52 Point - Maximizing Minions Defenses

https://tinyurl.com/y8pv5qgg

83 Point - Maximizing Own Defenses

https://tinyurl.com/yaonzzzg

101 Point - Preparing for Infernal Mantle and Golems

https://tinyurl.com/yb23kmt8

119 Point - Preparing for Endgame

https://tinyurl.com/yc4wz8qr

"
Hi, yeah like the above said none of the levelling trees can be accessed.

My main question is whether this golem build could be viable using SRS at end game? Instead of animate guardian maybe?

Im really liking both golems & SRS and want to combine the two.

Hey :)

Summoner trees are very universal and this guide can be used for many different kind of summons.

"The Baron" summoner gets more strength bonus for SRS, but can take much less jewels sockets. There is also problem as how to keep SRS alive in endgame boss fight as they do AOE DOT around them.

If using Temporal Chains, Bone Offer, Necromantic Aegis, regen and capping minion resitances SRS will last much longer in boss fights and do more damage as stack stays up. Golems are great support cannons if you want to use SRS as main skill.

If you put SRS in 6link armor, best place to put Flame Golems would be the +1 level Rainbowstrides and dropping out Animate Guardian. I'm not sure if Infernal Mantle is best armor with SRS spamming as it drops to low mana very fast. Maybe Skin of the Loyal or High ES armor will work better?

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 4 авг. 2017 г., 21:15:24
Since you stack both Life and ES, why not grab MoM+EB?
Would we end up with too few Life points compared to ES for this to work?
Is there a hardcore variation for this build? I really, really want to try this but am pretty new to the game and don't have the knowledge to adjust the skills/tree/items myself for hardcore play. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks a ton!
So Elementalist or Necromancer is better for golem summoner??
Последняя редакция: furai084443. Время: 4 авг. 2017 г., 16:49:49
Pretty much all your videos you have are with a second person. How does this build do going solo against a boss like the Guardians?
"
mietek1991 написал:
Since you stack both Life and ES, why not grab MoM+EB?
Would we end up with too few Life points compared to ES for this to work?

Hey :)

EB would propably make life / ES ratio pretty screwed. MOM could work if not using "Infernal Mantle", going to low mana with it is very dangerous.

"
Is there a hardcore variation for this build? I really, really want to try this but am pretty new to the game and don't have the knowledge to adjust the skills/tree/items myself for hardcore play. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks a ton!

Hi!

Summoner is very complex class. I'm very skeptical in recommending it as first class in HC, as first 4 acts will be very hard to play. Low level summons are pretty weak at start and get much stronger when near act5.

You would need tons of grinding to over-level minions for safe levels, but its doable. Act 4 is specially rippy, as minions are too low level for the content. But I did act 5-8 deathless with pretty bad gear. Didn't even lose more than few zombies in boss fights :)

If you can get friend to carry you through act 1-4 boss fights, it would help massively.

"
So Elementalist or Necromancer is better for golem summoner??

Necromancer is better for leveling and Elementalist later if you want to do endgame bosses early on. With Necromancer you need more defense on Golems, but all bosses are doable after certain point :)

You can always change Ascendancy later if you feel like it, so choice is not final.

"
Pretty much all your videos you have are with a second person. How does this build do going solo against a boss like the Guardians?

Hey!

Second person? Do you mean "Animate Guardian" minion?

It Looks like second players, but is actually minion that you can equip with what ever gear you want to.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 4 авг. 2017 г., 17:30:16
"
Hi!

Summoner is very complex class. I'm very skeptical in recommending it as first class in HC, as first 4 acts will be very hard to play. Low level summons are pretty weak at start and get much stronger when near act5.

You would need tons of grinding to over-level minions for safe levels, but its doable. Act 4 is specially rippy, as minions are too low level for the content. But I did act 5-8 deathless with pretty bad gear. Didn't even lose more than few zombies in boss fights :)

If you can get friend to carry you through act 1-4 boss fights, it would help massively.

Is there any nodes you would change to go hardcore or no? I made it to the act 4 boss fight playing summoner last league but ended up dying to the act 4 boss because he was just wrecking my zombies. Will def get help for him this time around. Just curious if I should change any nodes or not (still kinda new to the game, and not sure what to move around yet.)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация