[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
venjenz0531 написал:
Checked a few pages, but haven't seen it asked/answered - does the flame golem guild have presence on HC?

Hello :)

Build or guild is not really HC oriented, but there are some players that play HC with it. Guild has about 2-3 HC players, but they are around usually only few weeks after league start.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
venjenz0531 написал:
Checked a few pages, but haven't seen it asked/answered - does the flame golem guild have presence on HC?

Absolutely not recommend do HC with this build. Im have no idea how it can be viable on HC because my char just oneshoted time to time even on yellow maps and too often on red maps.
For HC exist nice Jugger bilds with ~8-11k HP and stun end slow immune. Im take 90lvl with one.
And im very interesting how this few guys in HC can survive with this build. Its looks impossible for me.
"
iunewind написал:
"
venjenz0531 написал:

Absolutely not recommend do HC with this build. Im have no idea how it can be viable on HC because my char just oneshoted time to time even on yellow maps and too often on red maps.
For HC exist nice Jugger bilds with ~8-11k HP and stun end slow immune. Im take 90lvl with one.
And im very interesting how this few guys in HC can survive with this build. Its looks impossible for me.

Default built is pretty much balanced between survival, clear-speed, boss killing, easy play-style (few buttons to press) and being able to run all map mods. It can be used as MF farmer in HC for lower tier maps, but high physical damage can be very lethal.

Usually HC players take the Occultist variant with shield for maximal EHP (HP + ES) and take as much ES on every piece of gear they can (rare ES armor, high ES rare shield, etc). This gives about 12-14k EHP and is seems pretty safe for farming low-mid tier maps as the damage is still great and being able to do all map mods is big plus.

Few players used "Spirit Offering" in Winter Orb link to add instant ES recovery. Some even want for Chaos inoculation with Zealots Oath and stacked tons of ES regen per sec.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
"
mika2salo написал:

Default built is pretty much balanced between survival, clear-speed, boss killing, easy play-style (few buttons to press) and being able to run all map mods. It can be used as MF farmer in HC for lower tier maps, but high physical damage can be very lethal.

Usually HC players take the Occultist variant with shield for maximal EHP (HP + ES) and take as much ES on every piece of gear they can (rare ES armor, high ES rare shield, etc). This gives about 12-14k EHP and is seems pretty safe for farming low-mid tier maps as the damage is still great and being able to do all map mods is big plus.

Few players used "Spirit Offering" in Winter Orb link to add instant ES recovery. Some even want for Chaos inoculation with Zealots Oath and stacked tons of ES regen per sec.

Thanks for explanation.
Ok, im understand - im need respec in Occultist if i want stop dying :))

And im not sure i understand right - guys in HC just not run yellow and red maps at all?
"
Thanks for explanation.
Ok, im understand - im need respec in Occultist if i want stop dying :))

And im not sure i understand right - guys in HC just not run yellow and red maps at all?

Occultist has highest defense of all variants. I can recommend trying it out and maybe even droppin Necromantic Aegis for rare high energy shield -shield to maximize EHP (HP + ES). Occutlist trades some DPS for defense but can still clear content nicely with ridiculous ES regen per sec.

I think that most HC guys raise map level until they eventually die. That what keeps players making new chars to HC after all. Some players only use Golems for farming and never enter yellow tier maps even with endgame gear.
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 17 апр. 2019 г., 20:03:58
UPDATE

ADDED ICE GOLEM VARIANT

I have been working with my fellow Golemancer "Utopian238", creator of "3.6 Primordial Chain Ice Golems - Snowybois - In-Depth Ice Golems Guide" guide on creating Necromancer variant of Ice Golems. After testing all different variants of Ice Golems + Skeletons / Zombies / physical Specters / other Golems I ended with the most obvious which was Ice Golems + Tukohama Vanguard Specters. Both minions work excellent even as solo, so they deal heavy damage together even if they are not as synergistic as Flame Golems + Tukohama Vanguards

Variant will be located in Utopians thread as Necromancer Variant and I can highly recommend asking Utopian for advice as he has much more experience with them. Gear can be pretty expensive and I don't really have budget alternatives yet.

NERCOMANCER + ICE GOLEMS

Benefits compared to Flame Golems
- Less FPS drops & easier to see the screen
- Excellent boss damage as both minions have high single target DPS
- No curses used
- Enemies are blinded & taunted almost instantly
- Buff parties with Aspect of Spider, Haste, Elemental Equilibrium, War Banner, Kingmaker, Leer Cast, Victario's Flight, blind and taunt
- Kills enemies with proximity shield faster as both minions can attack the target

Weaknesses compared to Flame Golems
- Golems can't run Physical reflective maps (Tukohamas can clear reflective maps solo)
- Highly dependent on minion movement speed as Golems are melee type
- Requires more kiting as no Temporal Chains
- Slower clear-speed as Ice Golems can't carpet bomb the screen
- Gear can be more expensive

Scores (1-5, higher is better)
- Total damage : 4
- Single target damage : 4.5
- Defense : 3

Video

https://youtu.be/fi8-FEaZTvI

"Utopian238"s "3.6 Primordial Chain Ice Golems - Snowybois - In-Depth Ice Golems Guide" thread

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2200475
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 18 апр. 2019 г., 7:06:08
hi,

i need advice about Skin of the loyal gem colour,

i have ;
normal with 3blue+2red+1 green
Corrupted "+1 level socketed gems" with 2 blue+2red+2green

i also have lvl 21 fire golem and lvl 4 empower.
if i chose corrupted one my golems are lvl 28 but have to change 1 blue with green.
which one is better?
Question on corrupting gems. I got a 21/20 and a 20/23 flame golem gem through vaaling. I noticed that the stats on the 20/23 were better just looking at the gem, but that when socketed, the 21/20 was showing much better in the tool tip.

Q: Are we able to get 21/23 through a vaal gem? Or do I stop leveling flame golem gems at 21/20? Is there currently any way in the game to get the 21/23?

Thanks a ton.
"
sjanaz написал:
hi,

i need advice about Skin of the loyal gem colour,

i have ;
normal with 3blue+2red+1 green
Corrupted "+1 level socketed gems" with 2 blue+2red+2green

i also have lvl 21 fire golem and lvl 4 empower.
if i chose corrupted one my golems are lvl 28 but have to change 1 blue with green.
which one is better?

+1 level 2r2g2b Sotl gives about 20% more DPS per Golem than normal 2r1g3b one. Best second green gem so use is Slower Projectiles as projectile speed is not big deal for Golems and it still has nice damage multiplier.

You lose Combustion as 3rd blue gem, so TV specs will get less damage but overall I think +1 2r2g2b Sotl is beats normal 2r1g3b Sotl if you can get access to one.

"
Question on corrupting gems. I got a 21/20 and a 20/23 flame golem gem through vaaling. I noticed that the stats on the 20/23 were better just looking at the gem, but that when socketed, the 21/20 was showing much better in the tool tip.

Q: Are we able to get 21/23 through a vaal gem? Or do I stop leveling flame golem gems at 21/20? Is there currently any way in the game to get the 21/23?

Thanks a ton.

Hey :)

Levels are better way to scale Golems DPS and HP as quality of the gem. Quality is nice bonus, but 21/0 gem can already do all content with ease.

As far as I know, you can get dual corrupts in corruption chamber when you run Incursion temples. You sometimes get altars where you can corrupt already corrupted item for extra modifier. I have not done this myself, but I'm 90% sure it's still possible to get dual corrupts. However the speed to get them is much slower now as Incursion is not main league and you get less temples.
"
mika2salo написал:
hi,

but 21/0 gem can already do all content with ease.

Only problem - "content" hit you back, and oneshot you also "with ease" ))))
Последняя редакция: iunewind. Время: 22 апр. 2019 г., 6:38:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация