[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

I want to try a variant where your Golems are just aura buffers + tanks, while you do most of the damage via ignite (abusing the new - and busted - fire dot multipliers).

Not sure how to do that, though. Thinking about probably RF, since you get lots of regen from Stone Golem + the new Nodes and reworked ascendancy, and a huge damage boost from Flame Golem. Not even sure that it's worth, but sounds really fun and easy to get started.
Rory Rackham from ggg on reddit

"
Raise Spectre has a base of two spectres max at level 11, three at level 21, and four at 31
Desecrate has Cast time reduces 0.8->0.6s. May be it will work now with CWDT->Desecrate->Offering.

New Deathmark support gives 49% more damage (20/20) vs Deathmarked enemy, can be viable support in 6L golem setup imo.
Definitely getting some useful info now about the new support gems even if Rory did have to give a fuller explanation on reddit.

Feeding Frenzy's reminder text: (Feeding Frenzy grants 10% more Minion Damage, 15% increased Minion Movement Speed and 15% increased Minion Attack and Cast Speed)

So feeding frenzy now will give a combined 34% more minion damage plus some nice things like cast speed and movement speed. Probably going to try and stick this into my Flame Golem links even if it's a bit of a DPS loss vs other support options. Otherwise I'll attach it to my ice golem / lightning golem and try and at least get the buff from it fairly often. That's probably much more efficient but just not too sure if I don't like having the QoL from it being in the main links. Running it in the main links also lets you drop Primordial Might so you get to add another primordial harmony too. I guess I'll play around with a few different setups!

https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/czot6y/summoner_things_that_we_still_could_use_info_on/
answers GGG about spectre, zombie, sekelton, new golem.

"
Primordial Might and Feeding Frenzy use the same Aggressive stat/behaviour.

(Aggressive minions have their targeting range raised to a minimum value)

(Defensive minions have their targeting range lowered to a maximum value. They always target enemies around you)

Standard minion behaviour will always target enemies around your last targeted location, so Defensive is the only one that overrides that.

Aggressive will mean they'll always search in a large area around that last target location (Which some minions already did) while Defensive changes the target location and limits the attack range quite a bit.

Moving far enough from where you currently are counts as changing target location, so small steps won't stop them doing what they're doing.

Aggressive's minimum range is 80, while Defensive's maximum range is 35, if those numbers mean anything to you!
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Последняя редакция: Besovskii. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 4:03:30
"
DrHarvey12 написал:
So feeding frenzy now will give a combined 34% more minion damage plus some nice things like cast speed and movement speed. Probably going to try and stick this into my Flame Golem links even if it's a bit of a DPS loss vs other support options.

Thinking of that, there is not much DPS loss.
Feeding Frenzy gives 34% more damage. +1 harmony (assuming you have 10) gives ~10% total DPS increase. And you get movespeed and cast speed.
"
Rory_Rackham Balance & Design

Raise Spectre has a base of two spectres max at level 11, three at 21, and four at 31.

Summon Skeleton summons 3 at once at level 11, 4 at once at level 21, 5 at once at level 31.

The maximum number of skeletons is 6 at 6, 7 at 12, 8 at 18, 9 at 24, 10 at 30 and 11 at 36.

The max zombies are 4 at 5, 5 at 10, 6 at 15, 7 at 20, 8 at 25, 9 at 30 and 10 at 35.

"

Bone Armour
Its tags are Spell, Duration, Guard, Minion. It's not a gem though, so won't be increased by global modifiers to minion skill gem levels. It will count as casting a spell of those types for any stats that care about that jazz. It has the same stats as a level 20 Steelskin, with the added benefit of also applying to all of your minions.

"
Q: When Raise Spectre gem levels up will the currently summoned Spectres update to the new level or will we need to resummon them?

A: Rory_Rackham Balance & Design
We're working on a fix for this that we hope to deploy shortly after release. After the fix, changing the gem level of any minion will re-summon the minion with the new monster level. Until then you'll need to change areas to update the minion level.

"
Carrion Golems have 11384 life at gem level 20.
Carrion Golem's Leap Slam has a 4 second cooldown, and doesn't repeat with Multistrike unlike some Spectre leap slams. It deals 180% of their base damage. The Bone Cascade has a 4 second cooldown, can multistrike, has 10% less attack speed and deals 65% of base damage, but can hit enemies multiple times with each cascade. The non-cooldown attack deals 135% of their base damage with the first two swings which are wide cones, while the third to sixth swing deals 162% of base damage with 200% more attack speed, but in a smaller rectangle (For bursting down enemies that survive the first two swings). At level 20 of the gem, they do an average of 372 damage per hit, with an attack time of 0.9 seconds. They have 1067 accuracy rating at gem level 20, the same as other minions.
The Delve chest mod can still give +1 to maximum spectres, as do Midnight Bargain and Queen's Escape and Decree.
Feeding Frenzy's reminder text: (Feeding Frenzy grants 10% more Minion Damage, 15% increased Minion Movement Speed and 15% increased Minion Attack and Cast Speed)
Q: According to PoB, ice golems have an average hit of 1090.1. Is this incorrect or does this mean the base average hit for ice golems is 3x carrion golem?
A: That looks correct, because Ice Golems skills have lower damage multipliers by comparison. It's more a artifact of how we tweaked the balance on the minion, and the fact the Carrion Golem gets up to 80% more damage if you have 10 non-golem minions near them.
==
Q: that raises an interesting question then: if the carrion golem's slam attack does not repeat via multistrike, what about stone golem? Same as carrion golem?
A: Rory_Rackham Balance & Design The no-repeat only applies to the Leap Slam, not their cascade slam, because it was a bit pointless when they jumped on the spot. Stone Golem slams still repeat as usual.

Q: Do you know what the range is for nearby enemies to give them the damage boost?
A: Rory_Rackham Balance & Design Ah, the damage boost Carrion Golems get is from your minions, and the range is 60. Ideally close enough that you don't need to constantly worry about it unless you're using the Meat Shield support on your doods.

Carrion Golems have no basic attack, just their comboish non-cooldown attack.
The Leap is only used if the target is more than a certain distance away. It'll have different chances for different abilities based on positioning of all enemies in range, it's not a guaranteed order.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Последняя редакция: Besovskii. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 4:00:16
"
dsata написал:
Thanks Mika also - will you be posting the POB once gems come out? Lastly, will you be doing anything differently with the Elementalist variant or is Necro king here? I am mainly asking because early on having access to more golems at ladder reset/new patch is always a lot nicer than going Necro and being stuck with 1 golem early on.

What are your thoughts if I wanted to play this at reset?

Hello :)

Yep, I will post update when we finally get new PoB data and I can do some final checks between different nodes / gem combinations.

I would still level with Necromancer and switch later. Elementalist is propably the DPS king now, but can have slower leveling if you don't have access to Golem items as soon as you can reach them. However both work fine and going Ele with dual clayshapers, 2x Ascendancy nodes and Primordial Chain also felt pretty smooth.

"
I want to try a variant where your Golems are just aura buffers + tanks, while you do most of the damage via ignite (abusing the new - and busted - fire dot multipliers).

Not sure how to do that, though. Thinking about probably RF, since you get lots of regen from Stone Golem + the new Nodes and reworked ascendancy, and a huge damage boost from Flame Golem. Not even sure that it's worth, but sounds really fun and easy to get started.

Hi :)

Sounds interesting! Golems can eat lots of sockets, but I'm not sure how socket hungry RF builds are. Your setup could definitely use the Golem Commander as you get decent boost to Stone Golems regen from it.

Please let me know if it works. All Golem related stuff is pretty exciting to hear ^^

"
Rory Rackham from ggg on reddit

Raise Spectre has a base of two spectres max at level 11, three at level 21, and four at 31

Hey :)

Yes! I was waiting 3rd Golem at level 21, 25 or 30 but this was the best case scenario. Good alt-weapon gems seem to be 3x Specs and 3x Animate Guardian / Empower to get enough lottery tickets to hit 21/20 or emp 4 as soon as possible. Maybe just run Specs and AGs and sell the good corrupts until enough currency to buy emp 4 as we can level probably 3-4 batches of Spec and AGs compare to one batch of Empowers?

Level 31 seems pretty far fetched, so 4th Spec from the gem doesn't seem realistic for the build.

"
Desecrate has Cast time reduces 0.8->0.6s. May be it will work now with CWDT->Desecrate->Offering.

New Deathmark support gives 49% more damage (20/20) vs Deathmarked enemy, can be viable support in 6L golem setup imo.

Hi :)

Thanks for the tip! I will test it as soon as patch comes out.

I was thinking about testing Deathmark of Tukohama Specs instead of Ele Focus. They can spend lot of time cooking minion adds for no reason. Once they can focus 8x Totems on the boss, the fight should be quickly over. I won't replace Ele Focus yet as the AI has to be tested out first.

"
Definitely getting some useful info now about the new support gems even if Rory did have to give a fuller explanation on reddit.

So feeding frenzy now will give a combined 34% more minion damage plus some nice things like cast speed and movement speed. Probably going to try and stick this into my Flame Golem links even if it's a bit of a DPS loss vs other support options. Otherwise I'll attach it to my ice golem / lightning golem and try and at least get the buff from it fairly often. That's probably much more efficient but just not too sure if I don't like having the QoL from it being in the main links. Running it in the main links also lets you drop Primordial Might so you get to add another primordial harmony too. I guess I'll play around with a few different setups!

"
Thinking of that, there is not much DPS loss.
Feeding Frenzy gives 34% more damage. +1 harmony (assuming you have 10) gives ~10% total DPS increase. And you get movespeed and cast speed.

"
https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/czot6y/summoner_things_that_we_still_could_use_info_on/
answers GGG about spectre, zombie, sekelton, new golem.

"

(Aggressive minions have their targeting range raised to a minimum value)

(Defensive minions have their targeting range lowered to a maximum value. They always target enemies around you)

Standard minion behaviour will always target enemies around your last targeted location, so Defensive is the only one that overrides that.

Aggressive will mean they'll always search in a large area around that last target location (Which some minions already did) while Defensive changes the target location and limits the attack range quite a bit.

Moving far enough from where you currently are counts as changing target location, so small steps won't stop them doing what they're doing.

Aggressive's minimum range is 80, while Defensive's maximum range is 35, if those numbers mean anything to you!

Hello :)

Freeding Frenzy will be interesting to test out. It could possibly replace Combustion, but then TV Specs would lose 20% from their damage. I'm not sure if added Harmony can replace that lost damage as stacking Harmonies after certain point is not most effective way to raise DPS.

"
Bone Armour
Its tags are Spell, Duration, Guard, Minion. It's not a gem though, so won't be increased by global modifiers to minion skill gem levels. It will count as casting a spell of those types for any stats that care about that jazz. It has the same stats as a level 20 Steelskin, with the added benefit of also applying to all of your minions.

Q: When Raise Spectre gem levels up will the currently summoned Spectres update to the new level or will we need to resummon them?

A: Rory_Rackham Balance & Design
We're working on a fix for this that we hope to deploy shortly after release. After the fix, changing the gem level of any minion will re-summon the minion with the new monster level. Until then you'll need to change areas to update the minion level.

Hey :)

Thanks for the info!

Bone Armour seems excellent! Builds worst weakness was getting 1-shotted with physical damage from either Minotaur or Uber Elder. Now we have 71% chance to block the damage, -10% physical damage reduction, Fortify from Animate Guardian and 2209 added EHP from Bone Armor. If we get hit through the block chance, we should survive and have survive 3 seconds to get new activation form Bone Armour.

Specter fix seems pretty trivial as we can always just summon max level specs in any area now. However it's nice that they don't just vanish and we have to go get new Specs from their spawning area.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
About Ascendancy: Not sure if i would like to miss Unnatural Strength ...

But i am not sure what to drop ... Mindless Agression is needed, but which one of the other 3 big points are not so important, what do you all think?

BTW did anyone found out what Bone Armor is? Is that a spell we have to cast one time or several times after it runs out? Or will it last forever, like it is always active?
And will it reserve mana as it is probably an aura?

Последняя редакция: Mydgard6. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 8:00:00
So... for Elementalist with 9 golems we can get 38% physical damage reduction from Chaos Golem. O_o

Potentially 46% for the variant with new +2+1 spell gem stat sticks to push his buff base to 6%.

Последняя редакция: c__rat. Время: 5 сент. 2019 г., 10:13:48

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация