[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Mika thx again for your hard work to update this guide on time! I'm hyped for the Blight start today :-) See you in the game!
Последняя редакция: Dioktis. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 12:11:57
Hello,

Which tree is the updated one? The one that takes Sanctity or the one without Sanctity?

Thanks
"
CrosshairLunchbox написал:
"
Won't the upper right jewel socket still be 1x node closer? With dropping fire res node and using extra point, we can take something like heart and soul for more EHP.

https://tinyurl.com/y6yzc3tw

Upper right is definitely 1x point closer, however you're not going to have enough DEX. In the tree I posted it drops alacrity as well as a 10pt node near Gravepact.
Going to the right jewel socket paths through 40DEX which reduces gear pressure for DEX.

If you can make up for the DEX on some very well statted items then the one you show is a better choice. I suppose if you're pushing 100 having decent gear with DEX, resists, chaos res, max life and good ES is a reasonable assumption!

Hello :)

You are right on that one. It's possible to stack quite a lot of Dex on items, but your tree can be much easier to archive.

"
Mika thx again for your hard work to update this guide on time! I'm hyped for the Blight start today :-) See you in the game!

Hi and thanks for support ^^

It sure took lot of time and I'm somewhat deprived from sleep at the moment from all the editing, but this sure has been fun. I got tons of great messages and skill-tree shaped up to be something interesting. I sure wait to get access to new nodes to test all setups out. See you all in the game!

"
Hello,

Which tree is the updated one? The one that takes Sanctity or the one without Sanctity?

Thanks

Hey :)

The one without Sanctity is the updated one. Is there any tree with Sanctity left anymore? I might need to clear that out if I forgot one somewhere.

UPDATE

I tried both default Necromancer and Elementalist in standard already. Both work excellently.

I killed Shaper with Necro easily. Shaper missed 3x times with the slam thanks for 72% block chance. Animate guardian took 2x full beam to the face and it's HP didn't even flinch. Everything feels much tankier and damage is excellent.

Pledge Elementalist killed t15 bosses in few seconds. I also changed Lightning and Ice Golems to stone and Chaos with Empower. After I took Zealots Oath I had about 1k ES regen per sec and 34% physical damage reduction. This can be raised to about 1.3k ES regen and 38% phys reduction by rolling helmet with +3 level to socketed minion gems. I upgraded Pledge of hands PoB and online tree with these changes.

Overall I'm very happy with the changes and both builds feel much, much better stronger than before. I will make new videos of the builds in about a week.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Последняя редакция: mika2salo. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 19:55:29
Can someone post a read PoB link Pob.party won't generate a real code
!!
Here -> https://pastebin.com/NPcHpdGC
"
JerJax написал:
Can someone post a read PoB link Pob.party won't generate a real code
!!

"
Here -> https://pastebin.com/NPcHpdGC

I added PoBs for all non-leveling section trees. Sorry for the inconvenience, but PoB has been more than cranky for me. Still not updated and Pastebins url shorting limits with 24 h cooldowns made me rely on other tools this time for initial update.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
"You can switch from Specters to Golems as main skill as soon as you can summon 4x Golems out"

First time playing a golem build, so curious what I would actually need to get to 4 golems as 'easily' as possible
"
"You can switch from Specters to Golems as main skill as soon as you can summon 4x Golems out"

First time playing a golem build, so curious what I would actually need to get to 4 golems as 'easily' as possible

fastest way would be clayshaper (weapon), anima stone (jewel) and golem commander (passive).
But its also fine to switch with only 3 golems and 2-3 spectres.

----

is TV as spectre still viable?

Последняя редакция: Sensylis. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 7:38:51
Hi mika, regarding watcher's eye, what the best single mod for discipline? the ones containing 2 of them are pretty expensive and it is possible I wont be able to buy it for a long time, thanks
"

"
fastest way would be clayshaper (weapon), anima stone (jewel) and golem commander (passive).
But its also fine to switch with only 3 golems and 2-3 spectres.

----

is TV as spectre still viable?

Yep, fastest way is to use Clayshaper, Anima stone and Golem Commaner. 4x Flame Golems are enough to clear at reliable speed.

Running both Spec and Golems is also very effective and you can run Solar Guards with Flame Golems as SGs are aslmot same minions as Golems.

Tukohamas lost some of the damage, but they still kill bosses very fast. With added defenses few seconds more in boss fights is not very big deal. At least my Specs cooked endgame bosses in less than 10 seconds even at T16.

"
Hi mika, regarding watcher's eye, what the best single mod for discipline? the ones containing 2 of them are pretty expensive and it is possible I wont be able to buy it for a long time, thanks

Hey :)

That depends solely on what you want from it.

Regen is nice against damage over time effects.

Recharge rate is great if you Zealots Oath and Stone Golem with Wrappings on Elementalist.

Recharge time means you get your ES back with less kiting needed between.

I would go myself for recharge time, as the usual time needed for recharge to start can be very long especially in Delves or other high pack size areas. With new block chance, you should be able to easily avoid damage enough for ES recharge to start if you lower the time needed.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация