[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Hellboy88 написал:
How much does the spectre dps increase? I lose a tons of es :(

According to PoB, with my current gear/stats each Tukohama's Vanguard has an effective default attack of 3260.5 DPS and an effective scorching ray totem of 5505.2 DoT. Each spectre can put 2-3 totem with the multiple totems support, so that's quite a bit of extra DPS with a 4th spectre.
Последняя редакция: GenuineProdigy. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 13:31:18
Thank you i appreciate :)
"
Managed to finally get this. Working on a 21/20 Raise Spectre next.

Is this worth removing 1 primordial harmony for? I corrupted a jewel that people are saying is worth 2ex+, but since it has a ton of minion stats I figured it might be good for myself.

Hello :)

Gz on great corrupt!

Raise Spec is also great boost to their damage and survival. I wish you get it in few tries.

The jewel looks pretty good. However Hinder only works for Flame Golems and you are already slowing enemies down pretty much with Temporal Chains and maybe Aspect of Spider. I would values minions chance to blind and taunt much higher as both Tukohamas and Animate Guardian can trigger both and really increase your survival.

"
hi guys, i suck at using pob
i tried calculating the effective dps with
2 clayshaper vs pledge of hands
it seems 2 clay shaper is actually better?
please give me some stats on which is actually better!
any help will be appreciated and sorry for any bad english :(

Hey :)

The DPS increase from Pledge does not come from the increased damage of one Magma Orb, but rather shotgunning effect of multiple Orbs. With dual Clayshaper, each Golem casts 2 x 5 orbs per cast. With Pledge each Golem casts 4 x 5 Orbs, which get larger with each cast and overlap more and more.

"
Hi, anyone can help me with improve my equip? Thanks

"
Take my suggestion with a grain of salt, however, I would look to upgrade your helm to one that has:

"to level of socketed minion gems"
"socketed gems are supported by level X burning damage"
"socketed gems are supported by level X minion damage"

This way you can reach level a level 25 raise spectre for a 4th one and increase their damage.

This is mine for example.

"

"
According to PoB, with my current gear/stats each Tukohama's Vanguard has an effective default attack of 3260.5 DPS and an effective scorching ray totem of 5505.2 DoT. Each spectre can put 2-3 totem with the multiple totems support, so that's quite a bit of extra DPS with a 4th spectre.

"

Hi :)

I would take Leadership and add Enhance to the curses. It boosts their effect nicely, and makes normal trashmob almost harmless.

Have you ran Uber Lab yet? 4th Ascendancy can be pretty powerful once you get it.

I would also swap the helmet for pseudo 6-7 link one. Tukohamas get tons of damage boost from the support links and fights will be over much faster.

Your gear looks to be pretty good in general. You are at nice level, have good ES in gear and high level in minion gems. Do you have problems in any area?
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hey, I'm a bit lost with this part of the "PLEDGE OF HANDS -ELEMENTALIST"
"
Path Of Building
https://pastebin.com/WszEtG9j

Calculating Optimal Cooldown <-> Cast Speed Ratio

As PoB doesn't have the data about "Pledge of Hands" there has to be some manual calculation as Golems need to have 1<->1 cooldown to cast speed ratio. If they have too much cast speed, they finish cast animation before cooldown and start to cast another weaker attack. If they have too much cooldown, you lose potential damage as they cant cast new spell before old one is cast. About 1.1 or 1.2 seconds for cast animation and cooldown for Magma Orb is good starting value and you can tweak from that. Path of Building shows the stats roughly.

Calculation goes roughly :
- Check time for single Magma Orb cast with spell echo from "Path of Building" (0.36 sec for my Golems)
- Multiply single cast by 4x and you have about estimate what the full cast with 3x repeats would take (4x 0.35 sec = 1.44 sec in this case )
- Try to match is within 0.1 seconds with cooldown for Magma orb and you should be good to go. (My Golems cooldown per Orb is 1.3 seconds, so pretty close to 1.44)

What do i need to check in PoB and where exactly? And how does the Magma Orb + Spell Echo show me the Cast Rate for Golems if it's not affected by the minion modifiers on items, jewels and nodes? Or do you mean the Magma Ball casted by the Flame Golems?

Edit:

Is the cast time for 1 magma ball 0.5 seconds in this image? So 2s cast time and 1.95s skill cooldown in total?

Or is this the Cast Rate and Skill Cooldown?
Последняя редакция: Youhaveavirus. Время: 29 марта 2020 г., 15:35:01
"
mika2salo написал:
"
Managed to finally get this. Working on a 21/20 Raise Spectre next.

Is this worth removing 1 primordial harmony for? I corrupted a jewel that people are saying is worth 2ex+, but since it has a ton of minion stats I figured it might be good for myself.

Gz on great corrupt!

Raise Spec is also great boost to their damage and survival. I wish you get it in few tries.

The jewel looks pretty good. However Hinder only works for Flame Golems and you are already slowing enemies down pretty much with Temporal Chains and maybe Aspect of Spider. I would values minions chance to blind and taunt much higher as both Tukohamas and Animate Guardian can trigger both and really increase your survival.

"
hi guys, i suck at using pob
i tried calculating the effective dps with
2 clayshaper vs pledge of hands
it seems 2 clay shaper is actually better?
please give me some stats on which is actually better!
any help will be appreciated and sorry for any bad english :(

The DPS increase from Pledge does not come from the increased damage of one Magma Orb, but rather shotgunning effect of multiple Orbs. With dual Clayshaper, each Golem casts 2 x 5 orbs per cast. With Pledge each Golem casts 4 x 5 Orbs, which get larger with each cast and overlap more and more.

"
Hi, anyone can help me with improve my equip? Thanks

"
Take my suggestion with a grain of salt, however, I would look to upgrade your helm to one that has:

"to level of socketed minion gems"
"socketed gems are supported by level X burning damage"
"socketed gems are supported by level X minion damage"

This way you can reach level a level 25 raise spectre for a 4th one and increase their damage.

This is mine for example.

"

"

"

I would take Leadership and add Enhance to the curses. It boosts their effect nicely, and makes normal trashmob almost harmless.

Have you ran Uber Lab yet? 4th Ascendancy can be pretty powerful once you get it.

I would also swap the helmet for pseudo 6-7 link one. Tukohamas get tons of damage boost from the support links and fights will be over much faster.

Your gear looks to be pretty good in general. You are at nice level, have good ES in gear and high level in minion gems. Do you have problems in any area?

thank you.

Helm change, now my golem do : 18562.2 total dps and my spectre do : 5559 default attack and 9211 with totems. Thanks all.
Finally I did it!!!

Thank you Mika for your great guide, build and continuous support.
"
Magus45 написал:
Finally I did it!!!

Congratulation !
"
Youhaveavirus написал:
Hey, I'm a bit lost with this part of the "PLEDGE OF HANDS -ELEMENTALIST"
"
Path Of Building
https://pastebin.com/WszEtG9j

Calculating Optimal Cooldown <-> Cast Speed Ratio

As PoB doesn't have the data about "Pledge of Hands" there has to be some manual calculation as Golems need to have 1<->1 cooldown to cast speed ratio. If they have too much cast speed, they finish cast animation before cooldown and start to cast another weaker attack. If they have too much cooldown, you lose potential damage as they cant cast new spell before old one is cast. About 1.1 or 1.2 seconds for cast animation and cooldown for Magma Orb is good starting value and you can tweak from that. Path of Building shows the stats roughly.

Calculation goes roughly :
- Check time for single Magma Orb cast with spell echo from "Path of Building" (0.36 sec for my Golems)
- Multiply single cast by 4x and you have about estimate what the full cast with 3x repeats would take (4x 0.35 sec = 1.44 sec in this case )
- Try to match is within 0.1 seconds with cooldown for Magma orb and you should be good to go. (My Golems cooldown per Orb is 1.3 seconds, so pretty close to 1.44)

What do i need to check in PoB and where exactly? And how does the Magma Orb + Spell Echo show me the Cast Rate for Golems if it's not affected by the minion modifiers on items, jewels and nodes? Or do you mean the Magma Ball casted by the Flame Golems?

Edit:

Is the cast time for 1 magma ball 0.5 seconds in this image? So 2s cast time and 1.95s skill cooldown in total?

Or is this the Cast Rate and Skill Cooldown?

Yep, your Golems have pretty much 2 sec cast loop for Magma Orb with 4x repeats 0.5 sec each and skill cooldown of 1.95 sec. They could use bit faster cast speed as there should be about 0.1 sec added per cast, so total cast loop should be around 2.4 sec. You can hover mouse on the "skill cooldown" in upper image and it should show 45% increased cooldown, which is only possible for the Golems skill line.

The 1.35 sec cooldown is for the Golem skill, when you cast Golems out yourself.

"
thank you.

Helm change, now my golem do : 18562.2 total dps and my spectre do : 5559 default attack and 9211 with totems. Thanks all.

The new helmet looks excellent. You got nice pseudo 7-link now for the Specs, and even should get 4th Spectre soon out of the deal which adds 25% more total spectre damage.

"
Finally I did it!!!

"
Congratulation !

\o/ Huge congratulations on hitting lvl 100! \o/

That must have taken few maps to complete :D

It's very hard to hit lvl 100 with all exp nerfs and added monster damage nowdays. You must have worked focusedly on the goal for a long time. Now you can see the fruit of that work in the news and hall of fame!
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
It isn't 40+ ES, however, I finally managed to craft this and I'm happy with it.

Replaces this belt:

Последняя редакция: GenuineProdigy. Время: 30 марта 2020 г., 13:41:00
Asenath's Gentle Touch work with Animated Guardian, correct? I'm around 99% sure they do, I just don't want to make a purchase that high and they do nothing.

I'm a little worried about cutting southbound, but I'm using mask of the stitched demon with a chest that has Gain 10% of Max life as extra max ES and elder 2% regen, so unless I get one hit, my AG regens so fast it's never been a problem.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация