[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

"
TheGrammaton написал:
What best enhanct the hemlet? ()

150% increased Effect of the Buff granted by your Flame Golems
Flame Golems have 40% increased Damage

30% increased Enfeeble Curse Effect
30% increased Flammability Curse Effect

buff effect for flame golems does nothing for this build. flame golem damage is good, same with the curse effect ones etc.

My preferred enchant is this one though:

because it's more of a QoL thing. Great in breaches too
Thanks for the build. Got a question about the jewels, in the league starter version you say we need 2 primodial mights to get a anima stone? Is it not cheaper to buy 1 of each? Because in the end we use 1 of both or am I missing something?
"
kapefyra написал:
Thanks for the build. Got a question about the jewels, in the league starter version you say we need 2 primodial mights to get a anima stone? Is it not cheaper to buy 1 of each? Because in the end we use 1 of both or am I missing something?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Anima_Stone
New helmet, (where look for extra dps in stats?,i have not found,but commissioner works?!)
What are some must have flasks?
"
Doomfairy написал:
What are some must have flasks?

bleed removal, freezing removal. Besides that, what you prefer. Quicksilvers are great
Just had a primordial might drop for me and thought about making making a golem character, but damn, this is looking a little too expensive for me looking at the requirements :(

Would this build work off 1 might and be able to farm up some currency to get to its endgame state?
Последняя редакция: Zietlogik. Время: 23 марта 2017 г., 0:36:35
"
Zietlogik написал:
Just had a primordial might drop for me and thought about making making a golem character, but damn, this is looking a little too expensive for me looking at the requirements :(

Would this build work off 1 might and be able to farm up some currency to get to its endgame state?

I've started this build with 1 Might, 5Harmony and around 70 chaos?
Working fine now,
followed OP's recommendation to combine 1Might+1Harmony+1Eminence to get the Anima Stone for the 6 characters.

You can do the same if you're interested.
The downside to this is the price of the jewels are rising and without Might, the AoE for the golems to "detect" an enemy is quite low and you will have to direct them yourself.
for low lvl lvling i prefer Might vs Anima.
More golems need for high lvl.
you can buy some pack Primordial Harmony+Primordial Eminence for lvling.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
After reaching level 91 my hexagolem character is "done" essentially but I still enjoy playing it. So I converted it into a magicfind version. I still have decent ES at 6500 while not having dropped any damage whatsoever. Still got two curses and discipline as well

Here's the gear I use:

Скрытый текст

Resists aren't capped so I am using a bismuth flask. Also respecced to get the normal kraityn reward for 10% all res.

Since I started today I've found 3 exalts. Lucky mayhap but a buttload of quantity adds to that luck.

Here's a video of a breach with a friend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYwomnf4AWY&feature=youtu.be

And a screenshot:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация