[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

start elementalist it's simply stronger overall for CI. The things you miss from necro won't be huge unless you have lowlife aspirations
Последняя редакция: allana. Время: 13 марта 2017 г., 10:45:01
"

No surprise there, I never saw any golem even get scratched in any of the normal atziri fights including trio, atziri's phases got burned through in 1-2 seconds each with double curses, lv 19 flame golem on a 5-link and no ele equilibrium yet.

Compared to my necro golemancer i had during breach, the damage feels about the same, but how much more survivable they are is night and day. Virtually every time my golems wiped on my necro was due to crazy ele shock stacks or tul breaches or Uber Atziri flameblast spam, these elementalist golems just seem to be immortal. Most of the things that could kill them in theory like bleeds and phys/chaos damage aren't tuned to rip through targets that have 4-5x the HP of players and almost 6k hp/sec regen.

I also can't see Shaper being much of a problem, hell if fart comes to squirt you can just eat his beam and grab a can of soda and some snacks while golems peck away at him.

Hoping empower lv 4's keep coming down, it would be worth it to me if they were like.. 50-60% the price they are now.

I go for element build. My golems havs 15000+ life (19lv gem , no Q though) and 10 harmony add up to 3000 life regen if I do the maths right. It turned out my golems can be squishy sometime, especially second boss in atziri, when two of them die, the third one kills my golems within seconds. I wonder if I did something wrong, or should I pick up some minion life in the tree?
"
cabbagemk написал:
"

No surprise there, I never saw any golem even get scratched in any of the normal atziri fights including trio, atziri's phases got burned through in 1-2 seconds each with double curses, lv 19 flame golem on a 5-link and no ele equilibrium yet.

Compared to my necro golemancer i had during breach, the damage feels about the same, but how much more survivable they are is night and day. Virtually every time my golems wiped on my necro was due to crazy ele shock stacks or tul breaches or Uber Atziri flameblast spam, these elementalist golems just seem to be immortal. Most of the things that could kill them in theory like bleeds and phys/chaos damage aren't tuned to rip through targets that have 4-5x the HP of players and almost 6k hp/sec regen.

I also can't see Shaper being much of a problem, hell if fart comes to squirt you can just eat his beam and grab a can of soda and some snacks while golems peck away at him.

Hoping empower lv 4's keep coming down, it would be worth it to me if they were like.. 50-60% the price they are now.

I go for element build. My golems havs 15000+ life (19lv gem , no Q though) and 10 harmony add up to 3000 life regen if I do the maths right. It turned out my golems can be squishy sometime, especially second boss in atziri, when two of them die, the third one kills my golems within seconds. I wonder if I did something wrong, or should I pick up some minion life in the tree?

Mine have 16.2k hp and i've done trio more than a few times now and never have I lost one, so I don't know what the issue is. I do have some minion life on the tree not much but that might be it.

edit: did them again with them under 15k hp.. still didnt see them get hit too hard even by the spinny guy. maybe they got down to 60% at one point but meh.
Последняя редакция: Gutterflower. Время: 14 марта 2017 г., 5:47:05
is EE really increasing the damage?
there are so many more fire skills coming in compared to lightning and frost (even tho i have faster casting on my arc totem).

it just feels like i reduce the fire damage more often than i buff it

EDIT: wait do my golems even trigger EE? if not arc wld be the only spell that does so and i dont need to worry? that wld be cool
Последняя редакция: Malaclypsety. Время: 14 марта 2017 г., 11:38:56
"
Malaclypsety написал:
is EE really increasing the damage?
there are so many more fire skills coming in compared to lightning and frost (even tho i have faster casting on my arc totem).

it just feels like i reduce the fire damage more often than i buff it

EDIT: wait do my golems even trigger EE? if not arc wld be the only spell that does so and i dont need to worry? that wld be cool

Minions don't trigger EE :)
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Where does the survivalability come from with elementalist, for general high tier mapping where you are trying not to suicide? With Necro bone offering I can front line tank all the way up to T16. Was wondering what mapping with elementalist would be like.
"
etrensce написал:
Where does the survivalability come from with elementalist, for general high tier mapping where you are trying not to suicide? With Necro bone offering I can front line tank all the way up to T16. Was wondering what mapping with elementalist would be like.

blasphemy temporal chains + enfeeble coupled with 10000 es makes you immortal to everything more or less. I rarely if ever died while mapping

I've also been doing some shopping, guess what my next build is going to be!

"
allana написал:
"
etrensce написал:

blasphemy temporal chains + enfeeble coupled with 10000 es makes you immortal to everything more or less. I rarely if ever died while mapping

Right now I'm running Discipline and Flammability currently. I'm level 70 with a few chaos to my name, which two reserved mana items would you say would be the best till I get some money for more skill points for reserved mana, out of the 4 you use Flammability/Discipline/temporal chains/enfeeble
"
allana написал:
Lab rewards are so miniscule outside liege of the primordial that I haven't bothered

shaper of desolation affects totem damage and makes it like vaal lightning trap on steroids
"
sumfight написал:
"
allana написал:
"
etrensce написал:

Right now I'm running Discipline and Flammability currently. I'm level 70 with a few chaos to my name, which two reserved mana items would you say would be the best till I get some money for more skill points for reserved mana, out of the 4 you use Flammability/Discipline/temporal chains/enfeeble

you need atleast enlighten 3 for run that 4. and ofc some +1 curse in jew

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация