[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

Hello,
I just don't get why you don't use elemental equilibrium if you use curse on hit and montregul ... And that way added fire on zombie would be good?
Is vitality that good? I played low life summoner long time ago i don't remember playing that gem. Cuse 1.5% regen life seem pretty low...
What do you think about using "United in dream" ?
And what about playing hybrid ci/life with Geofri's Sanctuary.

Thx for the answer i am looking to play that helmet when i start my characters this week.
"
Eleona написал:
Hello,
I just don't get why you don't use elemental equilibrium if you use curse on hit and montregul ... And that way added fire on zombie would be good?
Is vitality that good? I played low life summoner long time ago i don't remember playing that gem. Cuse 1.5% regen life seem pretty low...
What do you think about using "United in dream" ?
And what about playing hybrid ci/life with Geofri's Sanctuary.

Thx for the answer i am looking to play that helmet when i start my characters this week.

added fire dilutes the damage pool of zombies. fundamentally zombies are not elemental minions , they are poison minons

added fire is unnecessary when there are a few gems you can use that dont do that. honestly added fire is a relic of a meta that is no longer all that relevant.

Vitality is shit. problem is that life regen in general is far more important to minions than it is to players and there simply aren't that many sources of it

especially for a montregul build. these are the kind of builds where the minion will have 6- 10 times more hp than the summoner. that craptastic 1.65% for them is like 6% for you and every little bit helps.

ee can work for the death splosions i suppose

united in dream is going to cost an arm and a leg.

geoferies sanctuary is probably going to go waaay up in price since everyone is noticing its blatantly obvious potential right now

Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 6 марта 2017 г., 13:53:12
So might be good to use "United in Dream" in second slot (dual wielding) ? And if i do it's better to use added chaos or poison support for my zombie? I saw some build were they was using added chaos.
"Victario's Charity" could be an option to with necromantic aegis?
"
Saltychipmunk написал:
So the only major concern i see with this build right is how many jewel sockets it is eating up. a chunky portion of minion life on my es based zombie builds came from life/damage minion jewels.

this is how i was able to pump my minion life value from the usual 150% to the 210%+ i use in end game content.

And you need a ton of minion life to do shaper..

How much life did your zombies have previously?

Also what does everyone recommend for the offhand slot?
Последняя редакция: Agent_Wesker. Время: 6 марта 2017 г., 14:11:41
so the build that >failed< shaper

has zombies with 26k life

2.4% life regen from femurs
2.24% life regen from vitality
2.5% life regen from passives
and 4% life regen from sulfur flasks

they could survive the death beam provided they got into melee and started leeching quick enough..

the two issues is the bullet hell phase and the the 3rd phase death spam

bullet hell is an issue because zombies like to hang outside the zana bubble and eat deathballs which is an issue as i said because even with those stats they barely tanked the death beam.

the spam of vortexes melted them into a puddle of goo.

as for off hand slot. assuming you are doing the life build.. it all depends on your ehp . you have got to get to 6k life es is whatever but you got to get to 6k keep in mind you wont have many slot open for flat life

the open slots you really have are your off hand, rings , chest and belt and this is assuming you dont use say skin of the loyal for +1 skills.

this is a pretty brutal balancing act. and you WILL be squishy as fuck using a weapon as an off hand.

but if damage is what thou wants....

1 severed in sleep/ united in dream .. they both have their pluses and minuses
2 doon
3 a shield with life and str (use essences) and ideally resists ( you are going to be in so much pain on the resist game for this build)
4 victario's charity if you are totally mental .. please for the love of god dont do this one its negatives are rather extreme for this kind of build

also if you are positively insane like me you are going to try this build with umbilicus (not for faint of heart)

also no to added chaos unless you plan on keeping your zombies sub level 20.. flat damage and zombie do not mix

Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 6 марта 2017 г., 14:36:44

Decided to get a chest, took ~600 jewellers to just 6 sock and then about 80 fusings to get a 5 link.

Immediately notice a nice survivability increase and I think I'll try to 6-link one of these. Great chest for this build.

Gonna keep stacking strength on the tree so that I can replace these with Shaper's Touch once they become available
You might take foresight later with that chest ? I mean % es shoudl start to work for you i guess.
Are your spectres that usefull ? You could skip the node on top and go that way goo.gl/8sMlrE
Последняя редакция: Eleona. Время: 6 марта 2017 г., 15:42:15
Why is everybody using Poison with zombies, I dont want to use poison.... -__-
Isn't there another variation to run Zombies only ?

Atm I'm thinking Zombie+Minion Damage+Melee Phys+Fortify+empower+minion speed

I will try CI most likley btw
I was thinking about the amount of strength and zombies this build will get. At 1200 strength you get your 6th, meaning you'll need 1800 for a 7th. That will probably very hard to achieve and I think it might be better to get points into Leadership/Whisper of Doom/Potency of Will
IGN: Tjoen
Hello!

I would love to add your build to the listing, however with a burden of 7 uniques to function, I cannot list it as named, for it is not viabale as a 'league starter'.

Rename the build and pm me if you still wish for it to be listed, or feel free to maintain it yourself as it is somewhat disingenuous.

Cheers!
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация