[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

Are you mapping and in HC?
"
allana написал:
Spent most of my currency buying this chest:

Level 28 Zombies with Mon'Treguls grasp sitting at 37000 HP :]

I'll try leveling a CI based version of the build soon, maybe I'll use united in dream instead of mon'treguls too

How do you tell how much hp your zombies have?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
milrz написал:
Are you mapping and in HC?

I'm doing a pure CI version and running in HC, currently level 90.

Heres my gear / tree if you're curious.

Скрытый текст

Level 90

Debating if I want to buy a kiara's determ and drop my ring for more ES. Sitting at 9k es atm. Also could use an energy within jewel, but they're pricey.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Последняя редакция: Edzilla. Время: 22 апр. 2017 г., 16:58:22
So for the life version what do you think would be better...High Life/Resist/Strength Chest or the Geofri's Sanctuary?
"
crowdog написал:
So for the life version what do you think would be better...High Life/Resist/Strength Chest or the Geofri's Sanctuary?

Geofri's gives a load of energy shield, like 2000-3000 for me without any other investments on the tree. A rare chest would only be better if you would use the +1 zombie to reach another Zombie threshold, e.g. get 7 or more.

"
allana написал:
Spent most of my currency buying this chest:

Level 28 Zombies with Mon'Treguls grasp sitting at 37000 HP :]

I'll try leveling a CI based version of the build soon, maybe I'll use united in dream instead of mon'treguls too

let me know if you need pointers on a ci variant.. because you might be able to rock a variation of my umbilicus build. (are you going to keep using baron on the ci version)?

also unless you are using a chest with +1 gem levels .. nothing will come close to GS as a chest piece.
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 24 апр. 2017 г., 8:56:41
I've been enjoying this build for a while now, im currently level 83 and have all the items recommended for the hybrid build. One problem im running into though is with the carnage chieftain spectres, I find that on tier 6 and higher maps they sometimes just die way too quickly and getting them back is such a bother. Are there any alternative spectres I could use, or maybe a good way of keeping them alive?
For the Life Version in HC? Anything specific that we need to be aware of? Any map bosses you would skip with a zombie build on HC?

How does this build compare to Woolfios Guardian version? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jxwHcghIzI

My guess is this one has way more damage?
"
crowdog написал:
For the Life Version in HC? Anything specific that we need to be aware of? Any map bosses you would skip with a zombie build on HC?

How does this build compare to Woolfios Guardian version? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jxwHcghIzI

My guess is this one has way more damage?

Necromancer will for sure be the best both damage wise and defense wise. Run bone offering if you want to feel safer, great amount of block.

I can't think of any boss in particular to skip, same ones that are annoying for any build like the map devourer boss
What do you mean by " These will both change after friday, the only question is how much "?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация