Necromancer "Beef Cake" Build (Baron + 1000 Strength)

This build guide was already posted by allana.
"
allana написал:
"
Tonkafluff написал:
What do you think of getting two of these jewels?

I think you'd need the witch jewel node, and the one northwest of scion.

Here's a helpful picture to show where you can place your threshold jewels:

http://i.imgur.com/8JWfL3b.png

The northeast one, which is along this builds suggested path, wont work very well unless you're a shadow.

EDIT: I mistakenly thought that this jewel required the intelligence nodes to be allocated. They do not and you can use any of the nodes specified by allana's image.
Последняя редакция: Tonkafluff. Время: 10 марта 2017 г., 16:04:33
Hey , currently leveling and do u think its worth using montregul's ?
"
LittleKnownGiant написал:

Doon Cuebiyari
- Used for its nice strength boost, but I socket Spectres in it. Which thanks to the Baron each have 1000+ strength. 1000 strength + lvl 30 iron will = like 250% increased spell damage

Are you sure this actually works? My tests suggest that, sadly, Iron Will just applies to the Raise Spectre gem, not the raised minions themselves.
Perception is reality.
"
Sher101 написал:
Honestly this build looks hella squishy. The overreliance on uniques that have no life roll (except for Charity) means that, despite your life gains from str, you're going to have really good rolls on your jewelry/belt to get even 4k life, and then you need res (again, charity helping out here) and str. The geofri's sanctuary/shaper's touch would be a more defensive combo and give you like 8k ehp. I dunno, I'm going to follow a general tree path for this and see where it gets me.

The uniques aren't a problem -- I'm using a similar set of uniques (only difference is I use Mon'tregul's instead of doon, which actually gives me less HP) and I have 5700 HP at 86. I have no idea how OP gets by with 66% life from the tree and no HP on his jewelry though, unless he is way better at dodging shit than I am
with the extra life from Mon'tregul's and baron have you considered using beacon of corruption? summoning extra zombies to get 10% of their life as dps seems solid.

as for specters and Iron will, normally specters don't have any strength, so it would be meaningless, but with the baron giving 1000 str, it should work.
Последняя редакция: sdavidcasort. Время: 19 марта 2017 г., 15:17:12
I'll ask the stupid question since it hasn't been explicitly stated and nobody's asked so far:

Are you using Two Efficient Training Jewels in the sockets on either side of the Witch starting area?

Maybe I'm being dense but I only see 856 STR and that's the only way I can see you get 1000.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация