[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

according to path of building both ruthless and elemental damage with attacks is better than added fire.

Why is added fire better than either of these?
Последняя редакция: DexDeus. Время: 29 июля 2017 г., 20:43:39
I have to say that after starting this build to test it I found the zombies to be too much of pacifists. SRS are good, as always, perfect summons. But the zombies just stare at things. I literally had an essence rare hitting my face while my zombies kept circling in a cluster. Fortunately the SRS were at work.

I think the problem with this setup is that if we're not attacking then the zombies are slow. They literally ignore mobs! Casting an attack spell or a curse makes them active, but SRS apparently does not count. But to cast a curse is not be casting SRS.

A golemancer barely has to cast anything, so they can afford to be cursing things to aim their golems, and in any case they have that gem that makes golems more aggressive. But a SRSmancer is constantly summoning.

Still, in the end they are more a leech source with the Baron, and that bit more of damage.
"
DexDeus написал:
according to path of building both ruthless and elemental damage with attacks is better than added fire.

Why is added fire better than either of these?

The path of building link hasn't been updated since beta release, I will be releasing the full guide in a few days with all my beta tests taken into consideration.

Cheers
"
CedricDur написал:
I have to say that after starting this build to test it I found the zombies to be too much of pacifists. SRS are good, as always, perfect summons. But the zombies just stare at things. I literally had an essence rare hitting my face while my zombies kept circling in a cluster. Fortunately the SRS were at work.

I think the problem with this setup is that if we're not attacking then the zombies are slow. They literally ignore mobs! Casting an attack spell or a curse makes them active, but SRS apparently does not count. But to cast a curse is not be casting SRS.

A golemancer barely has to cast anything, so they can afford to be cursing things to aim their golems, and in any case they have that gem that makes golems more aggressive. But a SRSmancer is constantly summoning.

Still, in the end they are more a leech source with the Baron, and that bit more of damage.

Zombies are bodyguards for this build, I use convocation if I am being attacked by a nasty rare or mob or I play aggressive and run into a mob and convocation. Single target the zombies do put in work though and their damage is quite decent.

Can't do much about zombies being stupid, but maybe more damage will fix them /sarcasm.
Последняя редакция: dupie. Время: 30 июля 2017 г., 2:59:10
Wave 4 Beta SRS change
For first look this change not good for SRS :(

http://imgur.com/5C5USd0

http://imgur.com/KDmE2FE

update
Edit: someone got a response on reddit concerning the new text on the SRS gem
"
"
While this is new on the gem text this is actually a property that has always existed on minion gems like SRS and more recently skeletons.

Added damage modifiers like Added fire have a damage effectiveness of 70% (meaning 30% less added damage).

Not a nerf, just a clarification.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Последняя редакция: Besovskii. Время: 31 июля 2017 г., 12:37:05
Will someone look at my gear and help me upgrade some pieces? I have only 3k life at lvl 87 and I am too squishy. I have almost 7k ES.
"
dellwood88 написал:
Will someone look at my gear and help me upgrade some pieces? I have only 3k life at lvl 87 and I am too squishy. I have almost 7k ES.

at first make your profile hero public
Последняя редакция: Besovskii. Время: 1 авг. 2017 г., 10:04:55
why using of the covenant chest Armour?
dumn :(
-
"
Summoned Raging Spirits now deal approximately 15% less damage at all levels.

+
"
Raised Zombies have had their damage increased, up to 45% more damage at level 20 than previously.

"
Added Cold Support and Added Lightning Support have been buffed, bringing them on par with the Added Chaos support gem. Added Cold Support now does 35.1% more damage at gem level 20. Added Lightning Support now does 17.5% more damage at gem level 20.

"
Melee Physical Damage Support now also grants 30% more Damage with Bleeding and Poison caused by Melee hits at gem level 1.

"
The Necromancer's Commander of Darkness skill now grants 3% increased Attack and Cast Speed to you and Allies per aura (down from 5%), and 30% increased Damage for you and Allies affected by your Auras (instead of 10% increased Damage for you and Allies per aura).

Последняя редакция: Besovskii. Время: 2 авг. 2017 г., 4:26:43
"
MrGuardian написал:
why using of the covenant chest Armour?

becouse covenant adds chaos damage gem and blood magic gem in our link setup

Пожаловаться на запись форума