[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

been running like this

now at t15 corrupted maps end bosses i die alot but as you stated the build is not very end game think i have to reroll.

i preferd the rampage bonus of like 500+ kills to run maps for the bonus damage
Последняя редакция: ibase. Время: 16 авг. 2017 г., 13:33:01
How much dps will i lose if i go Additional Accuracy over Elemental Focus/Minion Speed? Cant seem to get the right colors on my 5l covenant..
"
ibase написал:

been running like this

now at t15 corrupted maps end bosses i die alot but as you stated the build is not very end game think i have to reroll.

i preferd the rampage bonus of like 500+ kills to run maps for the bonus damage

There is still quite a lot of room for improvement with your gear, guardians really aren't a problem with a bit of adjustment and mechanics. Yes the build in its current form is definitely not for end game bosses as with a lot of life based summoners, but with more currency it can easily be shaper/guardians viable. You have a lot of options though, for instance you can focus on pure zombies which can do end game bosses with united in dreams leech. Zombies are really underrated for end game bosses when they have leech and are level 25+, you just need to position them properly and know when to summon.
Последняя редакция: dupie. Время: 17 авг. 2017 г., 3:01:14
"
NeeFoo написал:
How much dps will i lose if i go Additional Accuracy over Elemental Focus/Minion Speed? Cant seem to get the right colors on my 5l covenant..

Not much, only on low tier content add accuracy won't be as good. As long as you have the 4 main links, the last 2 links are preference and quite flexible.
Hello, im following you guide, basically just starting with it haha quick question, which hideout should i pick?

Thanks
Just hit 90 and my 1k STR. Such a fun build. Could you look me up and give tips for improvement?Got my 6L covenant, should I use +accuracy for singletarget AND aoe as my 6th link?
Последняя редакция: VicTiiimZz. Время: 18 авг. 2017 г., 6:53:03
Hi, is there a link for Path of Building for this build? Would appreciate it!
"
VicTiiimZz написал:
Just hit 90 and my 1k STR. Such a fun build. Could you look me up and give tips for improvement?Got my 6L covenant, should I use +accuracy for singletarget AND aoe as my 6th link?

Just checked your character, you want to get 20% quality on all of your SRS and zombie gems as a priority. Yes add. accuracy is fine for your 6th link, 4L:SRS - minion damage - melee physical - with Elemental Damage with Attacks(Single)/Melee Splash(AoE) is the core links, you can use whichever ones you want for the last 2(ele focus, empower 3+, minion speed, add. accuracy, added fire, multistrike(boss), culling strike). Everything else looks good and you should have no problem farming up to t16s, you will eventually hit a wall with the build if you want to easily farm end game bosses. At this point I would recommend looking into golems or very high budget pure zombie builds, there are some great necromancers builds on the forums that are somewhat expensive but they can kill end game bosses quite well.

"
Xelthios написал:
Hi, is there a link for Path of Building for this build? Would appreciate it!

Check under the Skill Tree/Bandits/Ascendancy section, there is a paste code there for Path of Building.
Последняя редакция: dupie. Время: 18 авг. 2017 г., 19:29:14
What about resists
In your build, I counted about 80 fire and air and 50 lightning
In the 10th act is going - 60 of all, you do not have any cuts or I understand something badly
Because I'm all that I could squeeze it out 78 air 32 lightning 68 fire
More I can think but the budget does not allow, how to pass cards?
"
Ozhammar написал:
Hello, im following you guide, basically just starting with it haha quick question, which hideout should i pick?

Thanks

Personal preference, hideouts themselves don't affect gameplay. If you want to go with a theme, pick Catarina, if you want easy master leveling go Elreon or Hakuas they are the first you meet.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация