[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
N4Z написал:
LEVEL 80

with 5x Harmonie and 1 Eminence .
Clear speed is decent not fast in compared with another build but not slow either.
The problem I'm having atm with MF gear is crappy resist and low ES but It does not matter that much when mobs can not hit you.
Also, I feel like Golem is pretty slow. On map, I pop Quicksilver flask and move to next pack but my golems are way behind me. I have to use Convocation to move them to my location. Any solution for this?
Im happy to thrown in few more ex to improve my build for end game contents.
Which upgrades should I get next?

You can try my setup for defensive playstyle also you have to get more harmony in ur build that would help your clearing speed and i suggest you to use 5 flame golems 1 lightning golem.
Ask me any questions you have about build.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Thats me with 10X Harmony 19% jewels . Getting close to getting me a Quantity gem as well but they are expensive.

And i wish my golems showed some initiative and went in front of me instead of chilling way behind. As to damage ....seems fine to me .... everything dies really fast

But i have been using 4 Fire 1 Light 1 Ice golems (4/1/1). Is 5/1 better ?
IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
Последняя редакция: Ecofatalis. Время: 7 апр. 2017 г., 4:26:02
Sooo this build is great....

but i ready all the posts and still wonder if skin of the loyal +1 with a empower is worth taking out the fire pen.

and do you really need to wear a shield with loyal, instead of two clayshapers? isnt the bonus enough to compensate if you have hight enough gloves boots and helm?

oh and the anger aura is that really needed? could you do a vaal haste instead?
Последняя редакция: Shaitan84. Время: 6 апр. 2017 г., 18:24:25
For MF good rolled regalia is better - since MF clothes didn't have any notable ES. For atziry and minotaur - Skin - since yours golems can survive better.

Side note - Skin is cheaper ;)
Hi guys, so I want to try out this build but I don't have the currency to buy the primordial jewels, can I start without and work my way up ? I understand that this is possible but just been wondering if I can use golems while leveling even without the aggressive jewel and the other expensive ones ?
Or I have to level as something else until I can have the minimum requirement to switch to golems ?
btw what is the minimum for this to start working? I don't want insane clear speeds and so on, just a steady leveling process possibly with golems
Hey guys, i changed some things in the build with some advice os another golem guy, can you please see my character(it's public) and give me some advices on gear/passive changes?
"
macsu написал:
Hi guys, so I want to try out this build but I don't have the currency to buy the primordial jewels, can I start without and work my way up ? I understand that this is possible but just been wondering if I can use golems while leveling even without the aggressive jewel and the other expensive ones ?
Or I have to level as something else until I can have the minimum requirement to switch to golems ?
btw what is the minimum for this to start working? I don't want insane clear speeds and so on, just a steady leveling process possibly with golems

Suggest lv41 as that is the level for the Clayshapers, Flame Golem is available at lv34 but i wouldn't level without the Clayshapers.
You should be able to finish Normal Lab at 41 as 3 Flame Golems are enough for Izaro.
It should be very easy to level after that.
You can use whatever spell you are comfortable with before 41. I personally used SRS.
Buy Might first as it provides a huge QOL.
I have an Alien pet.
"
kelongngu написал:
"
macsu написал:

Suggest lv41 as that is the level for the Clayshapers, Flame Golem is available at lv34 but i wouldn't level without the Clayshapers.
You should be able to finish Normal Lab at 41 as 3 Flame Golems are enough for Izaro.
You can use whatever spell you are comfortable with before 41. I personally used SRS.

Can all this be done without the expensive jewels ?
Are the golems killing without it or you need them before the golems do something effective ?
"
macsu написал:
"
kelongngu написал:
"
macsu написал:

Can all this be done without the expensive jewels ?
Are the golems killing without it or you need them before the golems do something effective ?

You can "guide" them with ball lightning, which you should be casting to proc EE anyway.
You will probably not have the benefit to clear stuff while dead but that shouldn't matter while leveling.
I have an Alien pet.
Последняя редакция: kelongngu. Время: 7 апр. 2017 г., 6:11:50
"
macsu написал:

I personally don't recommend try this build unless u have a 10ex budget. Without those jewel your golems lose alot DPS and will remain " stupid " as they used to.
Последняя редакция: huyakf1997. Время: 8 апр. 2017 г., 2:13:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация