[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
VGLance написал:
Actually you can make this build viable with minimal investment. Once you get to level 41 to equip two clayshapers, it's one of the fastest leveling builds. Early on it's just the anima stone that really costs the most.

Actually I'd recommend investing in Primordial Might first (which is equally as expensive and calling 3ex a "minimal investment" with a straight face I find hilarious). Golem aggro trumps one or even two more golems.

"
VGLance написал:
Explain to me why I need fire pen to handle shaped strand and shaped shore bosses. Maybe I'm missing something.

Where did I say that? You won't even need 21/20 gems of any kind while farming random trash maps for experience. Pretty much anything you encounter in maps below tier 15 is dead the moment your hellfire squad sets eyes on them.

But once you're done with grinding rubbish and want to reap your rewards from the big guys (which is the core purpose of this particular build) and sacrifice most of your defences for IIQ/IIR, going with the craziest of map mods and corruption to push the returns even further, that is when Fire Penetration outshines any "more damage" multiplier you may have in the gem setup.

And it can be swapped for Empower without having to recolour the chest if one feels the need for insane golem life. At which point most of our gems are likely to be 21/20 anyway and then it will not make one iota of a difference whether we clear maps with Empower, Fire Penetration, or Controlled Destruction... such is the raw power of Flame Golems. The Golementalist is probably the only high-end build that can do everything with just a single damage enhancing feature avalaible from Ascendancies (remember, "+1 to Maximum number of Golems" from LotP is all we get to increase the damage ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 17 мая 2017 г., 7:32:36
This is like the most toxic build thread I've seen.

[Removed by Support]
Последняя редакция: Stacey_GGG. Время: 17 мая 2017 г., 10:04:13
"
MrsDeath_ написал:
And we do not switch iiq and iir into flame golem

Nothing wrong with using the IIQ gem in the Summon Flame Golem setup while clearing the trash as it affects the currency drop rate and the loss of one damage enhancing gem does not impair the overall clear speed by much (if at all). Of course this requires a second red socket which is ideal to rotate with Empower and Fire Penetration as required.

Only for the boss kill I'm using IIQ and IIR gems with the Lightning Golem to maximise the boss loot. Of course this only works efficiently with, say, tier 12 maps and above because chances are them mean flame b@$t@rds beat poor old Lighty to the kill in lower tier maps. ;)
"
beritraz написал:
This is like the most toxic build thread I've seen.

[Removed by Support]

Now, rather than insulting people suffering from Autism and Asperger's I prefer calling a spade a spade... or an insufferable pr*ck (aka the Tourette approach). ;)

But you're right, certain people's attitude towards their fellow forumers truly boggles the mind... as does GGG's lack of moderation. Enforcing simple rules such as "Play the ball not the man" can't be all that hard.
Последняя редакция: Stacey_GGG. Время: 17 мая 2017 г., 10:04:58
"
tomay написал:
"
MrsDeath_ написал:
And we do not switch iiq and iir into flame golem

Nothing wrong with using the IIQ gem in the Summon Flame Golem setup while clearing the trash as it affects the currency drop rate and the loss of one damage enhancing gem does not impair the overall clear speed by much (if at all). Of course this requires a second red socket which is ideal to rotate with Empower and Fire Penetration as required.

Only for the boss kill I'm using IIQ and IIR gems with the Lightning Golem to maximise the boss loot. Of course this only works efficiently with, say, tier 12 maps and above because chances are them mean flame b@$t@rds beat poor old Lighty to the kill in lower tier maps. ;)

As i told before i tried iiq and i could not bare 2 maps with it. Clear speed drop was too much for me. Maybe i used to fire pen too much thats why. Anyway u are right about the trash mobs and bosses. Our golems are beasts w/o leash.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I find they still plough through t16 maps just fine with IIQ...

I'm not using Blasphemy, I prefer "remote cursing" with Spark which is pretty efficient from safe distance.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 17 мая 2017 г., 10:32:51
"
MrsDeath_ написал:

"
Kill any of the Shaper's Guardians (1/40)
Kill Atziri, Queen of the Vaal (0/100)
Kill Izaro in the Endgame Labyrinth (2/100)
Kill any Breachlord (0/100)
Kill a member of the Pale Council (0/400)
Kill Rigwald, the Wolven King (0/50)

Dude do u even play this game?

Who are you to teach me how to play this build? Let me know when you kill some bosses. Not the map bosses the endgame grinds.. Why did i even bother to argue with u?

I clearly said I cleared all guardians and shaper and yet after looking up my legacy league achievements it never occurred to you to consider my golemancer is in standard? Anyone reading this let that marinate for a minute so you can get a real clear sense of MrsDeath's state of mind.

Once it is made clear that a person cannot be reasoned with it becomes a waste of time trying. I even explained clearly all the benefits of using my helm in an earlier post which you cannot deny you read because you have been all over every page of this thread like white chicks on basketball players.

And I'm not teaching you how to play this build. I'm explaining why my build is set up the way it is for chain mapping which is done below T14 maps in order to sustain maps, keep clear speed optimized and reduce risk. Once I hit lvl 100, the build will be changed as the goals change. You keep trying to derail that reality by circling back to high end content and making it seem like the only way to play this build is going the whole way your way. And ONLY doing the very end game content as if you have some sort of maniacal authority over forcing everyone to play the game your way.

I'll let your irrational statements speak for themselves and let the other readers decide what's best for their goals and needs, it may not be your setup and it may not be mine. You lack the self awareness to see how you're behaving, how different your approach is where you claim your build is the best for everyone and I've been clearly saying it DEPENDS ON OBJECTIVE and you obsess over trying to change that narrative.

You're a real piece of work. I'd love to be a fly on the wall just to see how much you're attitude has cost you in life.
Последняя редакция: VGLance. Время: 17 мая 2017 г., 11:16:23
"
tomay написал:

I'm not using Blasphemy, I prefer "remote cursing" with Spark which is pretty efficient from safe distance.

After the AoE nerf, many people with an open mind moved to self casting curses for the exact reason you just stated, as I also stated earlier. I chose arc because of the cast speed, the speed at which it reaches the target and the distance off screen it can travel when chaining. And since I really only need to apply it to bosses since everything else dies too fast to need cursing, the limited number of chains is not a hindrance like MrsDeath claims it is because, well it's MrsDeath and in his universe common sense doesn't exist.
Arc is fine as well... I choose Spark because I usually pay Zana for a bit of Beyond fun and I believe Spark works a tad better with big packs spawning beyonders.

Speaking of which, if you get nuked by some unique beyonder you'll also be grateful for Fire Penetration. They actually have the highest fire resistance of all monsters in the game (45%). ;)
"
VGLance написал:
"
tomay написал:

After the AoE nerf, many people with an open mind moved to self casting curses for the exact reason you just stated, as I also stated earlier. I chose arc because of the cast speed, the speed at which it reaches the target and the distance off screen it can travel when chaining.

With melee chars, I keep on the lazy part and link the curses to CODT - beyond demons WILL hit the treshhold and get cursed, some harmless trash don't really need it. I have to do enough with setting totem for distraction, getting fortify with a movement skill and doing damage.
On block builds you can link it to Tempest shield when lazy. Both variants can curse far away monsters, in opposite to the manaeating blasphemy.

Or when you are unable to play good, as I, you can link it anyway to a CODT since I'm not good at evading everything, eating enough damage. If you plan dying at a boss this would be a last "present" for the boss.

And things that doesn't hit you don't really need a curse - other than in HC where this first hit big crit from a boss every now and then is a dange.

As you said, blasphemy isn't really an option now - as Melee I need the auras for defense or offense, additional to a curse - and for a spellcaster the range is too small.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация