[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
ziumbala написал:
"
MrsDeath_ написал:
"
sakusa написал:

This build cant do chimera while dead due to the fog phase right?

or am i missing something

Just try to stay alive smoke phase, use flasks only at fog and get a defensive setup for it.

Defensive setup? ES shield or some special flasks? D:

Probably several ways to go about it, but I personally find Enduring Cry and CWDT-Immortal Call-Phase Run to pretty reliable (build charges during the add phase). You can combine that with anti-phys and movement speed flasks too, which is probably overkill

You can always just drop a portal in the boss room and jump into it if you need more time to pop clouds.
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
If anyone need i want to sell all itens for this build !

Jewels,Chest,Helm, Vento'r, Bisco , etc

Shaper
http://imgur.com/a/FLh96
Do you think it's a good idea to use a shield instead of 1 clayshaper and put 1 point into Necromantic Aegis? I was reading another golemancer build thread and it uses Victario's Charity. Are those charges and block bonus worth sacrificing 1 golem? I have problems with uber atziri trio (I can do it, but it's kinda hard), so maybe this would help with physical damage...Maybe other shield instead? Like "The Surrender" http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Surrender ?
Последняя редакция: ziumbala. Время: 8 июня 2017 г., 11:39:46
why does my golems dyıng ? (from bleed damage and the bosses before uber atzırı )
"
natero97 написал:
why does my golems dyıng ? (from bleed damage and the bosses before uber atzırı )

You answered your own question.
I need help to do "Minotaur"

My golems can't survive. I tried everything.

I also tried Eminence (4x for almost 4k armor for golems) This setup change nothing because life regen drop.

I can't survive long enought to help minions.

How you guys doing Minotaur?

Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, finaly did Minotaur, I bought lvl 21 "Flame Golem", lvl 4 "Empower" and Q19 lvl 16 "Minion Life Support" gem. Link them on Ifernal Mantle (also lvl 19 Minion Damage, lvl 19 Spell Echo, lvl 19 Elemental Focus)

Minotaur can't even lower golem health below %60.

Thanks.
Последняя редакция: Rivod. Время: 10 июня 2017 г., 2:45:12
for minotaur, you could have just switched to earth golem and put minion life (and maybe empower 3). I read from another post all the earth golem needs is 40k HP. it should be able to outregen the damage. It will take longer but just alt tab and watch a movie or something.

Alternatively, you could craft yourself some minion hp gear. Essence of fear on gloves, belt, and boots.
noted OP doesnt play this build anymore but Necro instead
I think beritraz might be referring to my Stone Golem vs. Minotaur video :)
⚡ Lightning Golems:
/1902593
⛄ Ice Golems:
/1914382
ah yes thats the one. It was from a video after all XD

I made a new account to try out VFB elementalist before it gets nerfed in 3.0 and since it sucks at bosses, I use golems so I can shape my atlas (made a new account for it so I dont have to undo my map completion on this one). Anyway, I got a quick reminder how much Elementalist dies so much compared to my Guardian. I think for newbs a guardian golem build would be better you can facetank most damage. Especially in 3.0 when ES is gutted. Life nodes are nearby templar so its easy to go life build. I'm still going to try Scion but guardian is just... tanky. Necro is pretty defensive as well, since the offerings actually work on you so you get max block and having zombies reduce phys damage taken.

Also after trying VFB, I dont think they will be nerfing golems anytime soon. Golems are really slow at clearing maps (compared to VFB), even with a level 28 fire golem. All they have to do is make bosses do phys damage so you actually have to invest in minion HP nodes/minion HP gear. Which I think is already what bosses do in 3.0

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация