[3.0] SRS Hoardmancer (Atziri Viable)

Sorry about taking so long to respond guys, so going to try and answers these questions to the best of my ability.

Q: Why Shav's?
A: It was preference honestly, I managed to get one and chose to run it because it honestly works, I'm sure that there are better alternatives out there, it should not be viewed as "the best in slot" by any means.

Q: Why SW over SE?
A: To be honest, this was also Preference (Yes, I use a lot of Spectres too!). The build is more of a general outline than a strict ruling on how to build and play it. If you can adjust it for better performance, by all means, I'd even love to hear how you improved it :D

Not sure if I missed any questions, but feel free to ask :)

Cheers!
Последняя редакция: Ravvynfall. Время: 15 авг. 2017 г., 9:52:56
"
Ravvynfall написал:
Bandits-applies to 2.6 and 3.0
Kill All - Kill All - Kill All

just as hint for further updates: there's only one bandits reward now ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mr_Cee написал:
"
Ravvynfall написал:
Bandits-applies to 2.6 and 3.0
Kill All - Kill All - Kill All

just as hint for further updates: there's only one bandits reward now ;)

Thanks for pointing this out, I'm slowly working on updating my build posts. Wasn't sure what details that I had missed :)
hi,

just wanted to say that i played poe for the first time and choose your build. i had a blast and super smooth leveling experience not any problems at all. always could afford nice gear with the stuff i found, even the shield was super cheap to buy. currently working on tiering up the maps, doing t8 currently no problems )

thanks for the super nice build!

ps: ok lab was hard ))
wondering since I'm putting point in Necromatic Aegis, should I wait on that until I get a good shield, is there specific shield I should look for to make this work?
Q:Is there any other good Body Armor until you farm for the Shavv's ?
Последняя редакция: Xxwix. Время: 16 авг. 2017 г., 21:38:54
I have a few questions about the build.

1. What's the point of Spell Echo Support on Raise Spectres? I just can't see how it's beneficial really.

2. Why Immortal Call? I don't seem to be building Endurance Charges from anything, and looking at the PoB build I cant see anything you're using that gains them, although I may be overlooking something.

Quite happy with the build otherwise, keep up the good work!
"

I have a few questions about the build.

1. What's the point of Spell Echo Support on Raise Spectres? I just can't see how it's beneficial really.

2. Why Immortal Call? I don't seem to be building Endurance Charges from anything, and looking at the PoB build I cant see anything you're using that gains them, although I may be overlooking something.

Quite happy with the build otherwise, keep up the good work!

1. Spell echo is for the specters spells. Find a specter that casts spells and it will echo. What I find annoying is that you will need to remove the spell echo to raise a specific specter, but it's manageable.

2. Immortal call will work without endurance charges, just not as long, specifically 0.4 seconds.
"
Wilgecko13 написал:
wondering since I'm putting point in Necromatic Aegis, should I wait on that until I get a good shield, is there specific shield I should look for to make this work?

The Gear section of the guide shows the shield that works best. Victario's Charity.
Cannot see the build for some reason. Can you help?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация