(3.2) Leary's Auramancer (Low and High-end Summoner, under reconstruction ) w. Beginner guide

"
skuterpie написал:
@roetetoet what spectres are you using? I am working on gear similar to yours and not sure if I should be using flame sentinals or solar guards or something entirely different. Also does GMP help solar guards?

Ye, it helps on their fireballs. Flame sentinels are more safe, but solar guards are definetly way stronger. Only downside to them is the need of gmp to clear adds, but that really doesn't matter their dmg is superb.

On ZO, since 3.0 it's harder to get high es, and regen is based on this max pool. Plus due to other changes its just less attractive to get %regen sources. Instead we opt to go for loads of faster start of recharge and recharge rate, which suits the playstyle more (though one can still opt ZO if he doesnt like the recharge style). Ive personally noticed a large spike in tankiness since 3.0 even while losing es, just because of making this switch.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Leary, I follow-up your Guide, só thanks for everithing,and have a Happy New Year!

I'm trying something different (my profile is open if you want to take a look at the passive tree, attention for the jewel with 2.4% ES regeneration per second):

I'm testing the possibility of having a lot of "Energy Shield Regeneration per Second".
At this moment I have exactly 744.7 of ES Regeneration per Second, with 8243 ES, and I'm really enjoying it. It was very impossible to die in the traps of the Uber Labyrinth, and this regeneration has kept me alive at various times when I might have died.
I've done this test build a short time, so it might be that I'm just amazed at having more than 700 ES Regeneration per Second, but I've already tested it in Uber Labyrinth, the 4 Guardians and the Shaper.

But there's something I did not like, using CoH instead of Blasphemy. I think Temporal Chains + Blasphemy is extremely Over Power, and I've missed that. And with blasphemy I used 2 curses, usually Temporal Chains plus some damage, which depends on what spell I got on the helmet. I really do not like using CoH.

Before this test I was using the composition of 2 Blasphemy Curse + Haste + Discipline + Tri Purity + Clarity, I was not having any problems, but wanted to test this possibility of ES Regeneration per Second, and really enjoyed it. I was no longer accustomed to using Anger + Generosity so it would not be a loss to stop using them.

The possibilities I thought were as follows:
1. Stop using Tri Purity, and instead use Purity of Elements + 2 Blasphemy Curses, and keeping the other items and gems.;
2. Do not use the Anger and Midnight Bargain, replacing it with The Scourge or United in Dream (in this case, maybe stop using the Solar Guard and use some physical Specter), opening up space to use the 2 Blasphemy Curse + Tri Purity + Haste + Discipline + Vitality + Clarity;
3. Use helm Heretic's Veil, so I could use 2 Blasphemy Curse + Tri Purity (with Enlighten lvl 5, I have a Bones corrupted with +1 level) + Haste + Discipline + Vitality + Clarity + Midnight.

But in all these possibilities I thought, in each of them there is something that I really do not like very much. I would not want to stop using Tri Purity, nor Midnight Bargain, nor my helmet, that I had much work to craft.
So I can not come to a decision. If someone can help me with the opinion, or even with some other possibility that I have not seen, I would be very grateful.
Последняя редакция: Felozial. Время: 1 янв. 2018 г., 17:34:50
"
Leary, I follow-up your Guide, só thanks for everithing,and have a Happy New Year!

I'm trying something different (my profile is open if you want to take a look at the passive tree, attention for the jewel with 2.4% ES regeneration per second):

I'm testing the possibility of having a lot of "Energy Shield Regeneration per Second".
At this moment I have exactly 744.7 of ES Regeneration per Second, with 7243 ES, and I'm really enjoying it. It was very impossible to die in the traps of the Uber Labyrinth, and this regeneration has kept me alive at various times when I might have died.
I've done this test build a short time, so it might be that I'm just amazed at having more than 700 ES Regeneration per Second, but I've already tested it in Uber Labyrinth, the 4 Guardians and the Shaper.

Ye, I think this is valid in abyss, because it doesn't take much investment, and as you can see, I didn't get to update the guide fully for new abyss stuff sadly.

"

But there's something I did not like, using CoH instead of Blasphemy. I think Temporal Chains + Blasphemy is extremely Over Power, and I've missed that. And with blasphemy I used 2 curses, usually Temporal Chains plus some damage, which depends on what spell I got on the helmet. I really do not like using CoH.

Before this test I was using the composition of 2 Blasphemy Curse + Haste + Discipline + Tri Purity + Clarity, I was not having any problems, but wanted to test this possibility of ES Regeneration per Second, and really enjoyed it. I was no longer accustomed to using Anger + Generosity so it would not be a loss to stop using them.

hmm, ye the thing Ive noticed with CoH is that the application is relatively slow, so it really only works well for pure offensive curses, and only if trash mobs are fine already.
"

The possibilities I thought were as follows:
1. Stop using Tri Purity, and instead use Purity of Elements + 2 Blasphemy Curses, and keeping the other items and gems.;
2. Do not use the Anger and Midnight Bargain, replacing it with The Scourge or United in Dream (in this case, maybe stop using the Solar Guard and use some physical Specter), opening up space to use the 2 Blasphemy Curse + Tri Purity + Haste + Discipline + Vitality + Clarity;
3. Use helm Heretic's Veil, so I could use 2 Blasphemy Curse + Tri Purity (with Enlighten lvl 5, I have a Bones corrupted with +1 level) + Haste + Discipline + Vitality + Clarity + Midnight.

But in all these possibilities I thought, in each of them there is something that I really do not like very much. I would not want to stop using Tri Purity, nor Midnight Bargain, nor my helmet, that I had much work to craft.
So I can not come to a decision. If someone can help me with the opinion, or even with some other possibility that I have not seen, I would be very grateful.

Im not sure what you are looking to work with. You can quite easily not use anger (it doesn't do much for spectres anyways as far as im concerned). Clarity is not necessary, and even if u do run it, no more than lvl 1 is. Vitality btw is also not necessary. Keep in mind, that even if you go crazy on ES% regen, you need to view each individual source as that. Is regening ~2.5% (180) es worth a full aura slot. if you don't get damaged for 1.5~ sec you'll recharge anyways, and if you do get bursted, its not gonna be that big of a difference, compared to the passive blasphemy defense. The reason Ive ran vitality in the past before, is for specific encounters/reasons (uber atziri/shaper, places where the minions also need it basically, or before recharge was a valid strategy to take and flat es values were higher, which improved the effectiveness of %regen.) Consider that even 560 regen a second is a lot.
"
Im not sure what you are looking to work with. You can quite easily not use anger (it doesn't do much for spectres anyways as far as im concerned). Clarity is not necessary, and even if u do run it, no more than lvl 1 is. Vitality btw is also not necessary. Keep in mind, that even if you go crazy on ES% regen, you need to view each individual source as that. Is regening ~2.5% (180) es worth a full aura slot. if you don't get damaged for 1.5~ sec you'll recharge anyways, and if you do get bursted, its not gonna be that big of a difference, compared to the passive blasphemy defense. The reason Ive ran vitality in the past before, is for specific encounters/reasons (uber atziri/shaper, places where the minions also need it basically, or before recharge was a valid strategy to take and flat es values were higher, which improved the effectiveness of %regen.) Consider that even 560 regen a second is a lot.

I'm trying to find a way to be able to use it all, 2x Blasphemy Curses + Tri Purity + Haste + Discipline + Vitality. As I said, Anger is not necessary, I was not using until I changed to CoH, and Clarity in this case is not necessary either, only if I get the jewel that turns mana into ES when clarity is active.
I spent a few hours on the Auras calculator, and I could not find a way that would satisfy all these conditions, maybe I thought I might be letting something go, like some way to use Life that is not reserved.
One exit would really be to stop using Vitality (which I also had not used in a long time), but I liked it a lot, it's really funny, especially the traps of the Uber Labyrinth. I got to stay at Burning Ground earning ES. It's also much harder to die for DOT, either Ignite or Bleed, which are usually the ways I die the most.

Without Vitality, I get 523.5 Regeneration per Second, but it's probably going to go down a little bit, as I took out the points from the tree I used for Curse and put it on ES, my ES from before was at about 7450, so I think it's down to about of Regeneration 500 per second.
You also have to choose between getting points in Quick Recovery (Me of regenerating mana, life and 14% of ES if you use Energy From Within), or points in Skittering Runes, which leaves the Cuses with greater effect.

You have already tested Anger +. Generosity? I did the test in PoB, and it would guarantee about 25% more of DPS, would not it be worth trying to keep it active?

I would also like to know if you think it might be worth using United in Dream, I bought it in the past, but I did not get tested, nor do I have any idea what Specter to use.
"

I'm trying to find a way to be able to use it all, 2x Blasphemy Curses + Tri Purity + Haste + Discipline + Vitality.

As I said, Anger is not necessary, I was not using until I changed to CoH, and Clarity in this case is not necessary either, only if I get the jewel that turns mana into ES when clarity is active.
I spent a few hours on the Auras calculator, and I could not find a way that would satisfy all these conditions, maybe I thought I might be letting something go, like some way to use Life that is not reserved.
One exit would really be to stop using Vitality (which I also had not used in a long time), but I liked it a lot, it's really funny, especially the traps of the Uber Labyrinth. I got to stay at Burning Ground earning ES. It's also much harder to die for DOT, either Ignite or Bleed, which are usually the ways I die the most.

Without Vitality, I get 523.5 Regeneration per Second, but it's probably going to go down a little bit, as I took out the points from the tree I used for Curse and put it on ES, my ES from before was at about 7450, so I think it's down to about of Regeneration 500 per second.
You also have to choose between getting points in Quick Recovery (Me of regenerating mana, life and 14% of ES if you use Energy From Within), or points in Skittering Runes, which leaves the Cuses with greater effect.

You have already tested Anger +. Generosity? I did the test in PoB, and it would guarantee about 25% more of DPS, would not it be worth trying to keep it active?

I would also like to know if you think it might be worth using United in Dream, I bought it in the past, but I did not get tested, nor do I have any idea what Specter to use.

Wait, how does anger increase dps by 25% on any spectre that is lvl 80+? That's impressive-ish if so. Also, zombies deal most of your single target damage where it matters most to have dps. And its a heavy price to pay.

But yea, if you want to run both midnight bargain and vitality, that's gonna be tricky with double curse since they nerfed aura reservation. One thing I can think of is this: https://poe.mikelat.com/#N=WTIyRd/9b.8nr/BWlVb.XrLf/tr.yVd/ajzc.4gXb

Its the second setup in the low life section for auras. You can swap hatred with anger or wrath too if you want.

But, that all depends on if you can get "6" link gloves/helmet I guess :P and can manage coruscating elixer.

And on united in dreams, not sure currently, but most likely BV spectres or sandworms. Just poison is in a terrible place right now.
Последняя редакция: leary93. Время: 7 янв. 2018 г., 14:42:30
Just started PoE, it's my first ARPG ever and I'm loving it so far, partly because of the great build guide you have. I'm looking at the endgame side of it (low life Auramancer/Prism Guardian pure) and was wondering how long it would take to gear or if it was viable to do so since it's my first char and I'm level 55.
"
Jamyyss написал:
Just started PoE, it's my first ARPG ever and I'm loving it so far, partly because of the great build guide you have. I'm looking at the endgame side of it (low life Auramancer/Prism Guardian pure) and was wondering how long it would take to gear or if it was viable to do so since it's my first char and I'm level 55.

That honestly dpeends on you. I (and others I know) play it from league start, so it's definetly viable without having any gear to start with. Though, as a new player, you might have issues trading around the items that you want to use, for this I'd recommend also looking up generic path of exile guides which introduce you into it's mechanics and trading.

As far as time goes, most of that is after lvl 70, as that is where most of your currency will come from to trade in, and generally I'd say it takes a minimum of 40 hours of playtime before you can reach the apex of this build that is low life. So, I'd recommend to just start having fun with the budget/beginner version, and see where you end up. If you have any questions that are more specific, me or others are definetely around to help you out.
"
leary93 написал:
"
Jamyyss написал:

That honestly dpeends on you. I (and others I know) play it from league start, so it's definetly viable without having any gear to start with. Though, as a new player, you might have issues trading around the items that you want to use, for this I'd recommend also looking up generic path of exile guides which introduce you into it's mechanics and trading.

As far as time goes, most of that is after lvl 70, as that is where most of your currency will come from to trade in, and generally I'd say it takes a minimum of 40 hours of playtime before you can reach the apex of this build that is low life. So, I'd recommend to just start having fun with the budget/beginner version, and see where you end up. If you have any questions that are more specific, me or others are definetely around to help you out.

Thanks for the info, yeah I've decided to go for the league starter until I can get some currency going and I can transition over.
Последняя редакция: Jamyyx. Время: 12 янв. 2018 г., 17:18:55
Should totally call the low life version "Meat Mincer" ahaha! So many corpses with the automated desecrate and flesh offering! :D
I've been having a blast this league running a somewhat unconventional setup, doesnt have the right gems in place (since i just moved from prism guard to victario's charity) but you get the idea

Скрытый текст

For jewels i have the watchers eye (haste for perma phasing) and 4 Golem jewels. Not sure, but may be better off with just the anima stone for 2 flame golems and use abyss jewels for minion attakc/cast speed instead.

End goal (probably in standard, too much to do in one league) is get a better helm for zombies and then get a 30% temporal chains enchantment. That means i can put it in Doedre's Skin and still get max 75% cap on temp chains with L4 enhance. Not sure that it's actually necessary though, since your hitting things with temp chains way earlier than regular blasphemy, 50% slow was fine.

Doedre's effigy seems to have a larger range than blasphemy, and is so much easier to use than ball lightning for placing offensive curses. It works great for drawing aggro, sending all the enemies and your minions to the same location. Also costs zero mana, so you can spam it in no recovery maps. Plus, you can use it to push your curses around corners blocked by LoS, staying out of a room while keeping everything in the room blanketed in curses (super safe mode).

I was using 8 curses (two in gloves, 8 in armor). Flammability + ele weakness mean't i didnt need EE at all, and Proj weakness lets your horde manhandle bosses to the point of silliness.

This isnt an endgame boss build of course, since curses are of limited use there. It's a lot of fun for everything prior to that though :D
Последняя редакция: Asmosis. Время: 23 февр. 2018 г., 21:06:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация