[2.6] Demi's AnnoyingWaffles, Jorrhast's Animate Weapon/Summon Raging Spirits Automancer

"
DeMiGodking102 написал:
"
GrumpyBear5043 написал:
Just another Question:

How will the build be effected by the changes coming in 3.0, especially with the changes coming to poison.

How will the dot be applied now, so that the weapons can be summonsed?

Would the build still work?

i've no idea how useless poison will become on minions, as i dont play the beta. feel free to test srs with poison and let me know.

Seem to be all go for beta, using poison and decay support.

Scales okay but might be slightly less damage. Was only using a four link srs - melee splash - poison - decay lvl 9/minion damage with decay been better obviously atm.

Was still consistent enemy deaths to degen.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
I confess I feel a bit disappointed with Jorrhast. When you mentioned how the gems allowed to get past the 50 limit I was expecting to have an army following me around, but I go long stretches without animate weapons. Best I got was some 6-8 to a record of 12 when I switch to Rapid Decay (not sure if anecdotal but Rapid Decay seems to net more animates).

Tbh it feels more like a 5% chance than a 25%.
"
CedricDur написал:
I confess I feel a bit disappointed with Jorrhast. When you mentioned how the gems allowed to get past the 50 limit I was expecting to have an army following me around, but I go long stretches without animate weapons. Best I got was some 6-8 to a record of 12 when I switch to Rapid Decay (not sure if anecdotal but Rapid Decay seems to net more animates).

Tbh it feels more like a 5% chance than a 25%.

it's 25% chance to animate a nearby weapon. you have to position yourself near white weapons on the ground to get more reliable animates.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Последняя редакция: Totes_Adorbs. Время: 22 июля 2017 г., 9:06:08
Yo man.

I've been following this build. I think I have most of it. I agree with what some one else said, it's like 5% of the time. I read where you said position myself on items.. I do. I also bring items with me.. I just cant get this to go as well as one of your vids..

Please help. =)
Switched min dmg out on chest for Decay. seems to help a ton more.
rip double dip
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация