[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

If you're looking at doing Shaper/guardians you really want to take elemental equilibrium and use an ice spell to cut their resistance. EE was mentioned earlier, but in this specific case dropping it from 40% to -10% almost doubles your DPS. This is especially important against Shaper where the ice vortices act as a DPS check. I've been running a fairly similar build that uses SRS (cheaper, less AOE, better single target) and I don't think I could have beaten the Shaper without it, the fight would have gone on too long and there would have been nowhere left to stand.

Also since your animated guardian has a good chance of dying to endgame bosses, you could drop culling strike support on instead (at least for boss fights). It's effectively an 11% DPS boost and you don't have to deal with the last stage of the boss for so long.
What's the consensus on the best way to color Queen's Decree? Chromes or creating a 6s through Vorici?
"
NaeRo2 написал:
What's the consensus on the best way to color Queen's Decree? Chromes or creating a 6s through Vorici?

Vorici 1B :
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

I stopped after 800 try, i'm using 3B2G1R, according to path of building empower 3 give way more DPS than elemental focus 20/20.
"
NaeRo2 написал:

As with any item that needs basically all off colors using the 6 socket method with vorici bench is the cheapest and easiest way to get the colors. Then you just have to worry about socketing it.
I'm doing a slightly different version of this build.

The main differences are:

Barons to buff my zombies.

Severed in Sleep, United in Dreams for my weapons (55-60% extra increased minion dmg vs Queens)

Just 2 Auras, Haste and Envy.

The covenant Spidersilk Robe with 4b2g for my Skeletons, the blood magic helps along with the lvl 15 added chaos dmg, so Essentially a 8 Link Skeleton.

Garukhan's Flight boots for the HP regen/ immunities

Also I run Faster Casting vs Spell echo. As I tend to do a congo line of mages as i'm moving around, cast 1, move a little, cast another, move a little, repeat.

Also my Guardian has Victario's Flight as his boots for the MS aura.

This may not be the most optimal set up, and its probably more expensive overall, but I do like it.

Mages only last around 15 seconds with 4 dust gems, but this is more then enough anyways.
How would you say this build compares to other versions of a summoner? SRS focused, Spectre focused, Zombie focused etc.
I did the calc's on Path of Building and doesn't clasp of hands give you way more dmg due to the lvl 30 spell echo and the additional support gem (like cold pen or empower)
"
gryphon79 написал:

Can you unhide your Characters tab please ? I was looking for something like that.
Is it possible to farm Dead Reckoning Cobalt Jewel? Prices on these went crazy after the botw. Any monster can drop it or some has more chances? Thanks.

"
RoCKeTs написал:
"
gryphon79 написал:

Can you unhide your Characters tab please ? I was looking for something like that.

Done, but I don't feel the build takes full use of barons as I only got a little over 300 str.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация