[3.0] Skeleton Mage build. 7 aura necromancer can both solo endgame maps and support party play

I'm having some problems with the uber lab.. which should be the minimum level for this?
Can u check my profile and tell me what should I improve in my build?
"
MrPew написал:
I'm having some problems with the uber lab.. which should be the minimum level for this?
Can u check my profile and tell me what should I improve in my build?

Of course you are having problems. You are only using 1 To Dust Jewel, I would of taken way less life nodes at lvl75 and added in the other 4 jewels. Its not like you are face tanking stuff you are casting and running around dodging.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMI9A18DeIVJxZvFy8ZihpsGo8c3B2qIvQkqij6KpgvbzLRNuk6WDwtQYdFR0WdRnFIjklRTLNTUlSuVcZV1lfJWpFfsGTnaHRqQ2qsa9tsC20Zb55wu30YfdJ_xoCkgh6Cx4MJg1-DzIPbhMWFMohAiEKMsY8aj_qQM5MnmuCbipu1oS-iAKasqH20DLc-uJO86r5Pvoq_l8BmwcXDOsk9ykrK09Af0_vYvdkL2RPaYtsL34rhiONq6rrr7uwY7Irv6_DV8h722vfB-ej6gPrS-wn-Cv5J?accountName=tinugae&characterName=_Tinu_

Here is my passive tree, if u can see why i'm not with 10 skeleton.... ty
I saw in the video u summon 2 mages at once how ?
"
tinugae написал:

Here is my passive tree, if u can see why i'm not with 10 skeleton.... ty

Can't look at your character so cant tell you why. Looking at your skill tree isn't gonna do much.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 1 окт. 2017 г., 22:27:52
Hi i have problem using 7 aura despite having the victario's garb. Any advice? i can use up to 4 aura only
"
prataboy написал:
Hi i have problem using 7 aura despite having the victario's garb. Any advice? i can use up to 4 aura only

Don't know you have your characters blocked so we cant look at it.
how do u get ur items back from animated guardian ????

its said here de-summon but how ????
"
ogogo написал:
how do u get ur items back from animated guardian ????

its said here de-summon but how ????

You dont get your items back from the animated guardian. To de-summon for tough boss fights just take the gem on and off so he goes away.
"
prataboy написал:

You're probably forgetting to take a couple of the reduced mana nodes in the tree. First there's the Sovereignty cluster (next to Zealots Oath) that gives 14%. There's Leadership (near Necromantic Aegis) and Influence (near CI) that each give 4%. And finally there's Charisma (next to Vaal Pact) that gives you another 12%. (34% total)

Not sure on how the math works out myself but googling "poe aura calculator" leads you to a resource that shows that Victaro's plus the 34% reduction from your tree allows you to run three 50% auras (Anger, Wrath, Haste) for 18% each and three 35% ones (Purity of Ice/Fire/Lightning) for 13% each. Which totals up to only 89% of your mana reserved. The 7th aura you run is level one Clarity (which reserves 14 flat mana) socketed somewhere else. It adds another 3% attack and cast speed to your zombies due to your ascendancy.
Последняя редакция: xMarked. Время: 3 окт. 2017 г., 12:52:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация