[3.0]Inquisitor Ken's Tommy Gun Self-cast Crit Frostbolt. // Budget \\ Great League Starter //

"
Therier написал:
Its fine it was my fault to not read your build post carefully. I already started it over again and have Alira now.

I would like to ask that what would be 4 link you recommend for leveling with Frostbolt

I was thinking FB-Spell Echo-Faster Casting-Controlled Destruction.

Yeah for leveling and as soon as your start picking up some crit nodes etc switch faster casting to increased crit.
Ah, thank the gracious gods of Wraeclast!

IGN: Sin
Nice build and really fun to play...
but how do we generate power charges?
im new to the game and i dont see a power charge all the time on my character

sry for the question :/
loving the build, but so many mana issues :( even with lvl 17 clarity, i also have a 6l and can't spam for more than 5s without running out of mana.

Also your dagger section says get daggers with attack speed but yet you show cast speed daggers, which is it? cause i got cast speed on my daggers now idk if i messed up
"
stukakev написал:
Nice build and really fun to play...
but how do we generate power charges?
im new to the game and i dont see a power charge all the time on my character

sry for the question :/

Power Charges are generated by the Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark setup, when the Herald hits the monsters will get cursed by Assassin's Mark, when you kill that monster you have a chance to get a power charge.
"
broseidon07 написал:
loving the build, but so many mana issues :( even with lvl 17 clarity, i also have a 6l and can't spam for more than 5s without running out of mana.

Also your dagger section says get daggers with attack speed but yet you show cast speed daggers, which is it? cause i got cast speed on my daggers now idk if i messed up

Did you help Alira? Also, leech on boots is a life saver. I spammed merc lab until I got these

You can get attack and cast speed on daggers. Cast speed for damage and attack speed for movement.
IGN: Sin
Started playing this build today, level 71 right now, figured I'd throw an insanity on i84 gloves and use whatever i got, then this happened...

Loving the build!
Mind drinker (0.4% mana leech) is good option ? 5 mana regen from Alira- i feel like its not enough :/
Can i kill endgame bosses with this build ?

Последняя редакция: bagietMaster. Время: 20 авг. 2017 г., 7:54:44
Hello,

Thanks for the nice build!

Is it possible to get a bit more explanations (for noobs like me) on why do you want both attack speed and cast speed on daggers ? Since we mainly use frostbolt (which is a spell i assume) don't it only use cast speed? If so why do we need attack speed?

Also, i don't really understand if i better go with full ES armors or full armor ? I understood you took an ES base chest piece for the gem links but then, should i go es on other parts or should i try to get armor + life on other parts?

Thanks again for all the help.
Hi, thank you for share this build!!

Do you recommend any unique shield or should i craft them?

i will wait your answer!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация