[3.23]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[Life&LL] working in thread💥💥

Hi guys !
Just start this league with this build and everything pretty fine, got lucky enough to get a Breath_of_the_Council

So my question is what's the best to get in off hand with this before i can start crafting a bow/quiver ?
"
Hollylulu написал:
Hi guys !
Just start this league with this build and everything pretty fine, got lucky enough to get a Breath_of_the_Council

So my question is what's the best to get in off hand with this before i can start crafting a bow/quiver ?

sheild life or es is fine what ever u play
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Последняя редакция: ichigo_kurosakii. Время: 9 июня 2019 г., 18:42:00
I started the league with this build hoping to avoid the melee rush and get some deals on gear. Unfortunately, it seems like half the streamers went ED+C, so those builds are very popular right now. So much for cheap gear! It really is the perfect combo for Legion. Unless a bunch of walls get in the way, it takes all of 2 button presses to trigger all of the armies. I love it.

"
durew написал:
With the league mechanic of legion, I would recommend keeping the Area cluster just above the Witch.

I feel the same way on that. I just can't give up those area nodes yet. I just got to maps last night though and don't have the gear to swap to CI.

I'm very torn on Bane vs Contagion versions. Going Bane makes clearing an effortless one button wonder. The build seems very forgiving of gem arrangement though, so it seems like I can comfortably keep both around until I have to optimize for survivability later. It would be an easy choice if Contagion wasn't so useful for Legion mechanic.

I kinda feel like GGG might nerf Contagion's interaction with the Legion mechanic soon to try and drive more people to melee. They could do something sneaky like prevent frozen armies from spreading Contagion. I'd go the Bane route for sure then, and it should be simple enough to run around and throw Bane on most of the armies to pop them.
"
Lemabelle написал:
I started the league with this build hoping to avoid the melee rush and get some deals on gear. Unfortunately, it seems like half the streamers went ED+C, so those builds are very popular right now. So much for cheap gear! It really is the perfect combo for Legion. Unless a bunch of walls get in the way, it takes all of 2 button presses to trigger all of the armies. I love it.

"
durew написал:
With the league mechanic of legion, I would recommend keeping the Area cluster just above the Witch.

I feel the same way on that. I just can't give up those area nodes yet. I just got to maps last night though and don't have the gear to swap to CI.

I'm very torn on Bane vs Contagion versions. Going Bane makes clearing an effortless one button wonder. The build seems very forgiving of gem arrangement though, so it seems like I can comfortably keep both around until I have to optimize for survivability later. It would be an easy choice if Contagion wasn't so useful for Legion mechanic.

I kinda feel like GGG might nerf Contagion's interaction with the Legion mechanic soon to try and drive more people to melee. They could do something sneaky like prevent frozen armies from spreading Contagion. I'd go the Bane route for sure then, and it should be simple enough to run around and throw Bane on most of the armies to pop them.

Have you taken Profane Bloom? I'm interested in hearing how Contagion/Profane acts towards Legion packs, the explosions are annoying
"
Have you taken Profane Bloom? I'm interested in hearing how Contagion/Profane acts towards Legion packs, the explosions are annoying

it breaks the combo normally, or at least that was my experience when i had it on while leveling
@ichigokurosaki13

may i ask why take nodes with minion damage even though we the lowlife build doesn't have anything close to it?
"
durew написал:

Profane Bloom only explodes cursed enemies. To trigger the whole legion without any fuss, you just send out Contagion+ED without cursing anything (ie outside of blasphemy range if you have that going). I haven't had any trouble with it other than walls acting like firebreaks in interior maps. Of course, once the legion breaks, they tend to form tight little piles separated by enough distance to avoid chaining contagion, so cleanup often takes a bit more work.

In general though, I haven't had any issue with Profane Bloom stopping Contagion chains. In theory, the explosion might interrupt it, but it's only a 1/4 chance, so there is usually plenty of other unexploded stuff around to chain it. Where Profane Bloom shines is when you have yellow mobs surrounded by a pack and you just want to zoom through with the Bane one hit wonder. Yellow mobs have a lot of HP now, so I find Bane often isn't enough for a drive-by yellow smashing unless I want to wait around a second or two... but who has time for that? The exploding bodies of yellow's posse seem to tear him down in an instant.
Can your build be run as trickster? Any changes that I would have to make?
"
bankai1009 написал:
Can your build be run as trickster? Any changes that I would have to make?

yes it can be trickster i'll make tree for it soon for on trickster he have no power for curses
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Is there a fine weappn replacement for those of us who never get lucky with crafting?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация