[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

how many ex should i have for this build? want to try
ATM

The bow and the armor (6 link each) will be about 12 EX.
The helmet, will be about 3-6EX

The rest of the stuff aren't too expensive. All of it combine is about 3 EX
Got a quick question for the OP, but in your profile, how are you running Malevolence and Discipline on Blood Magic? I have all the reservation nodes and it's a total of 102% to be reserved with Enlighten 3.
"
obake1 написал:
Got a quick question for the OP, but in your profile, how are you running Malevolence and Discipline on Blood Magic? I have all the reservation nodes and it's a total of 102% to be reserved with Enlighten 3.

get more level u'll can do it aslo there is jew give reservation
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
"
obake1 написал:

I found that on my helmet, it's better to run Dis + Blood magic. It allows you to hit that low HP number to get that passive that grants more dmg when you are on low hp.
Do you have to have Enlighten 4's in order to run everything under the 3 curse + 5 aura + spider setup (following the pob link for that)?
Just curious why u are using Solstice Vigil? Temporal isnt reserving mana or am i missiong something?
thx
"
obake1 написал:
Do you have to have Enlighten 4's in order to run everything under the 3 curse + 5 aura + spider setup (following the pob link for that)?

Best to have enlighten 4. I'm at lv 93 and have 144 mana unreserved, with full setup. However, it's best to reserve life with zealotry and discipline and put spider aspect, malevolence, blasphemy + temp chain aura and clarity to mana. You should have very little life left after reserving zealotry + discipline (blood magic) and close to CI in terms of how much life you have left. Ichigo set this up for me and so I can run all the auras as mentioned.
A filthy casual
"
Hologram_o написал:
"
obake1 написал:

Best to have enlighten 4. I'm at lv 93 and have 144 mana unreserved, with full setup. However, it's best to reserve life with zealotry and discipline and put spider aspect, malevolence, blasphemy + temp chain aura and clarity to mana. You should have very little life left after reserving zealotry + discipline (blood magic) and close to CI in terms of how much life you have left. Ichigo set this up for me and so I can run all the auras as mentioned.

Thanks, as of right now I'm level 80 only. Could only afford Enlighten 3s. Perhaps I just don't understand how level and reservation amounts affect each other. Does the % reserved go down as you level higher and higher? I always thought it was a flat % no matter what. Right now I have Clarity and Malevolence on life and Zealotry, blasphemy + temp chains + Discipline to mana which leads me with 102 life unreserved and 178 mana unreserved.
you really need to fix your guide man. New people coming into the game are trying your build, and are getting your ED/Contagion build and ED/Bane builds mixed up. the build is great, but your guide is horrible. you should make a separate guide for Bane/contagion. as they are two completely different builds.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация