[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

Great build, really enjoying it.
Any tips on crafting the 6l Bow with Damage over time multiplier and +1 lvl to socketed gems?
"
Asra101010 написал:
Besides gems corruption, awakening gems levelling, Helm Enchant and item double corrpution,feeling like I hit the limit forthe build's items.

While in Essence Drain setup I have 9902 ES
While in Double Obliteration mapping setup I have 9360 ES.
What could I improve?

Скрытый текст
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Hi, I am trying to use Obliteration setup for better clearing and I cant use all my auras cuz Herald of Ash reserves too much mana. Do you have this problem as well?:)
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
I noticed your end game filter doesn't show shaper or elder influenced items that drop... why?
"
_Skydiver написал:
Great build, really enjoying it.
Any tips on crafting the 6l Bow with Damage over time multiplier and +1 lvl to socketed gems?

Just follow the crafting guide in the main post. It's pretty straight forward and one of the more deterministic crafting methods you'll find. That said, it does take a lot of luck on the annulment parts... I'm over 3000 alts and 10 annulments into my bow and still at step 1 lol. Every time i've hit chaos multi w/ Alt spam i've been lucky to hit the annul, then unlucky to miss the regal annul. So yeah...

I do have a question on the process... does it matter when you color and link the bow? can I color and link it after i'm done crafting the mods? Figured I'd wait to color/link until after i get something good.

edit: went through another 1000 alts and didn't hit Liquefaction suffix *cries*
Последняя редакция: guardianXXXIII. Время: 14 февр. 2020 г., 17:36:20
"
lampicka95 написал:
"
Asra101010 написал:
Besides gems corruption, awakening gems levelling, Helm Enchant and item double corrpution,feeling like I hit the limit forthe build's items.

While in Essence Drain setup I have 9902 ES
While in Double Obliteration mapping setup I have 9360 ES.
What could I improve?

Скрытый текст

Hi, I am trying to use Obliteration setup for better clearing and I cant use all my auras cuz Herald of Ash reserves too much mana. Do you have this problem as well?:)

Sorry for the late answer, wasn't checking the topic.
I took out Zealotry for Herald of Ash of course.
And just to be a lil more comfortable I've crafted - mana cost on one ring. Check my profile.
I transitioned to LL at around level 70 with about 3.5k-4k ES.

It seems like I die a LOT now because my ES recharge keeps getting interrupted. The endgame tree in POB doesn't have Wicked Ward. How do you deal with recharge interruptions?
Hey Ichigo, couple of questions. I'm getting close to finishing the leveling process (78) on this character, but i'm not quite sure what to prioritize on the skill tree. The POB jumps from level 68ish to level 100. I'm a little lost on where to go in between. Level 93 or 94 is probably the farthest i'll take the character.

Which clusters do you recommend prioritizing ? The ones i still have left are: Whispers of Doom cluster, Atrophy cluster, Spiritual Aid cluster, and then the subsequent respect out of blast radius nodes into the minion dmg nodes in the middle.

Which 6-7 skill points would you cut from the end game level 100 tree?

P.S. I saw your new Hungry Loop video, pretty cool to see that in action! I just finished making mine last night :D
Последняя редакция: guardianXXXIII. Время: 19 февр. 2020 г., 9:55:24
I have a question for those of you who have played this at league start. I've played with both bane and ED/Contagion on a trickster in the past and really liked the play style. I also have played a couple Occultists (Vortex) but that was before the ascendency nerf when you could go CI in Act 7 easily because of the ascendency alone.

My last two characters have been very hands off (aurabot this league and summoner last league) and I want to be more involved this league. I also always play in a group of 3/4 (current league is the first time as 4, but next league will be the same four). We are very casual and typically only play 1-2 characters per league and only an hour or two a day on average.

Baring any unexpected 3.10 changes we are planning to actually have a synergy in our builds that we haven't ever tried before, meaning we are all going to be chaos based so that curses and auras align. What we have settled on is: poison BV assassin and scourge arrow trickster. The last two are up in the air a bit. I like the idea of this build, but it seems like the low life version is the only way to make it shine and honestly I don't want to fall way behind while saving up for Chayulas and Shavs 6linked. It seems that the utility of applying 3/4 curses while not being a cursebot and also applying -20 chaos resistance to all nearly enemies would be REALLY good for these builds but a trickster seems so much easier to gear for.

Thoughts? Sorry for the wall of text.
Последняя редакция: jeremy_u_s3. Время: 20 февр. 2020 г., 17:01:42
"
jeremy_u_s3 написал:
I have a question for those of you who have played this at league start. I've played with both bane and ED/Contagion on a trickster in the past and really liked the play style. I also have played a couple Occultists (Vortex) but that was before the ascendency nerf when you could go CI in Act 7 easily because of the ascendency alone.

My last two characters have been very hands off (aurabot this league and summoner last league) and I want to be more involved this league. I also always play in a group of 3/4 (current league is the first time as 4, but next league will be the same four). We are very casual and typically only play 1-2 characters per league and only an hour or two a day on average.

Baring any unexpected 3.10 changes we are planning to actually have a synergy in our builds that we haven't ever tried before, meaning we are all going to be chaos based so that curses and auras align. What we have settled on is: poison BV assassin and scourge arrow trickster. The last two are up in the air a bit. I like the idea of this build, but it seems like the low life version is the only way to make it shine and honestly I don't want to fall way behind while saving up for Chayulas and Shavs 6linked. It seems that the utility of applying 3/4 curses while not being a cursebot and also applying -20 chaos resistance to all nearly enemies would be REALLY good for these builds but a trickster seems so much easier to gear for.

Thoughts? Sorry for the wall of text.

let me make it ez to you trickster is good at start too occultist aslo good for start of u know how to play with my build and have the plan for it i think if u run everything like i say u'll be fine
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
"
guardianXXXIII написал:
Hey Ichigo, couple of questions. I'm getting close to finishing the leveling process (78) on this character, but i'm not quite sure what to prioritize on the skill tree. The POB jumps from level 68ish to level 100. I'm a little lost on where to go in between. Level 93 or 94 is probably the farthest i'll take the character.

Which clusters do you recommend prioritizing ? The ones i still have left are: Whispers of Doom cluster, Atrophy cluster, Spiritual Aid cluster, and then the subsequent respect out of blast radius nodes into the minion dmg nodes in the middle.

Which 6-7 skill points would you cut from the end game level 100 tree?

P.S. I saw your new Hungry Loop video, pretty cool to see that in action! I just finished making mine last night :D

I have some more questions to add :D
So i'm kind of having a hard time understanding how this build works as you try to fit in all these auras. Even in your PoB i don't understand how you can even cast a spell. Your POB shows 85 mana cost for ED, but you only have 37 unreserved mana.

I don't have Aspect of the Spider yet, but i don't see how i will be able to fit it in, as even without it, it's very easy to run out of mana, and without clarity, the regen is very slow.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация