[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

Por que no puedo ver nada, le doy mostrar y no muestra nada??
Sorry if I'm being dumb here, but how do you have 4 crafted mods on your showcase gloves?
"
kazen написал:
Sorry if I'm being dumb here, but how do you have 4 crafted mods on your showcase gloves?

it was b4 narfed crafted multi
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Hey ya'll. This build was fantastic and honestly a ton of fun.

Just looking to see about building another Witch before this League wraps up completely.

I have the gear for this Toon all for sale.

Looking to move all of it at a Discounted Rate.

Here they are, though Jewels + Clusters are not showing but are included. (Check my Profile, the characters name is ArcsDoggo)

Feel free to DM me here or in-game! I'm often times on as "ElsaInFrozenTwo or on LigmaMachine".

Cheers and thank you ichigo_kurosakii for a wonderful build!
"
wilfmeister написал:
I'm running the LL Bane version of this build. The damage is there and I understand how to scale it however I feel extremely squishy. As there's no leech, once I take damage it's very likely I will die. Yes essence drain offers some regen but it's not effective for me as it moves so slowly. Am I doing something wrong/missing something?

My brother is using this build, the low life version, and is having the same issue. He doesn't have the watcher's eye but it really feels like it's just 5 or 6k of life with no defenses
"
mcgoff360 написал:
"
wilfmeister написал:
I'm running the LL Bane version of this build. The damage is there and I understand how to scale it however I feel extremely squishy. As there's no leech, once I take damage it's very likely I will die. Yes essence drain offers some regen but it's not effective for me as it moves so slowly. Am I doing something wrong/missing something?

My brother is using this build, the low life version, and is having the same issue. He doesn't have the watcher's eye but it really feels like it's just 5 or 6k of life with no defenses

This is definitely a not squishy char.

As soon as you enter an enemy's screen u will:
slow enemies down with Temp Chains
Blind them with Flesh and Stones
Further slow them with Aspect of the Spider

As soon as you cast your bane against those blinded and slowed down enemies you will:
Further decrease their chance to hit you with Enfeeble
Most likely explode them burning down the near ones with herald of Ash.

I mean in mapping it's kind of rare just being hit.

If you add that you can achieve 10/11.000 ES, this is a very Tanky Build

Love the build. Been working on optimizing my standard character and I can't seem to figure out a reservation issue.

Links:
Vaal Discipline (20/0), Blood Magic (20/0), Malevolence (20/0), Enlighten (4/20)

In-game, I do not have enough life to reserve Discipline and Malevolence (or Zealotry). According to PoB, I would be left with -39 life. Also according to PoB, 20% quality Blood Magic has no change to the reservation.

This is in my boots. No Aspect of the Spider here. No other support gems. I've taken all the usual reduced reservation nodes in the tree. With my amulet allocating Tranquility and 20% quality for 24% of life converted to ES, no difference if I change out the amulet to a non-quality/non-tranquility amulet.

Thoughts?

PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/bMNgZuDv

Thank you!
^ Just needed a rubber duck. Sort it out.

I am missing the additional 4% reduced reservation node near Leadership. Allocating that sorts everything out.

Cheers!
Hello.
I'm noob who just started witch char yesterday. How should I proceed towards this build? What is my priority? Gems? Items? Reaching some specific level or map? Getting to some place in the skill tree?
Im totally lost.
"Bow/Staff Budget Crafting Guide"

the guide only talks about the bow craft process. What about staff? is the same process?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация