[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"
Sylvaria написал:
Hey Guys,

can anybody tell me, why bane doesn't apply enfeeble?
Despair in my Bane 6L works fine, but enfeeble in this 6L as in this guide mentioned, don't.

My max Curse limit is 3.

i ca't see ur profile but take look in level requirements on Bane and look what level ur enfeeble
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
what am i doing wrong? iv died so bloody much there seems to be 0 defences while lvling. rly hoping it levels out as i get higher
I'm very angry this structure is not a tanky (Decently tanky, safe to play) rly no physcal reduction no dodge no block no leec es always one-shot death please remove the tank phrase check my character.
Последняя редакция: casflow28. Время: 9 авг. 2021 г., 8:49:05
Hey can someone explain me where do we get the third max curse limit ?
I get one with the Malediction passive but can't find where we get the third
HI, i think your POB for ED - Contagion life base is broken.
im using POB Community fork.

[edit]
nevermind me, im dumb.i saw the dropdown for different acts.
Последняя редакция: mickaboy72. Время: 12 авг. 2021 г., 7:20:09
"
Nitenboy написал:
Hey can someone explain me where do we get the third max curse limit ?
I get one with the Malediction passive but can't find where we get the third

I guess the PoB for 3.15 uses only 2 curses which I personally don't like.
If you want 3rd curse you should take whispers of doom notable passive.
I'm using the same skill tree and similar items to what is on the LL PoB and I'm having a real hard time surviving red maps, specially bosses/expedition mechanics/Harvest.
I have no issues with damage, it's high enough to kill everything and clear mobs quite fast.
What can I do to improve the survivability? How am I supposed to mitigate damage without any evasion/block/armour?
I feel like I'm doing something terribly wrong but I don't know what to change.
Hello, thanks for a good build and pretty detailed description on mechanics. I am playing it this season and find it pretty much fun, probably I will play with chaos queen a while, maybe next season too.
I would like to share my observations and adjustments to the build which made it for me much more fun.
First of all, I find it a bit squishy so I got the wand + shield on swap.
When mapping I am using it and get +1k ES in my build. Also I have contagion socketed in my wand. When I need to use contagion + ED I just use it( contagion ) from want then swap to the bow and use ED.
The second I using Charisma on my amulet and some extra nodes for -reseved mana so I can use 3 auras ( Discipline, flesh and stone and Malevolence ) and Temporal Chains.
I found absolutely necessary to have TC as aura since it is the most strong defense layer.
And I personally prefer to get a bit more defense then damage, so I am planning to move towards Foresights in next levels.
Would be appreciated to get any thoughts on my build.
"
Kumichi написал:
I'm using the same skill tree and similar items to what is on the LL PoB and I'm having a real hard time surviving red maps, specially bosses/expedition mechanics/Harvest.
I have no issues with damage, it's high enough to kill everything and clear mobs quite fast.
What can I do to improve the survivability? How am I supposed to mitigate damage without any evasion/block/armour?

I've taken Temporal Chains as aura for better survivability. Combine it with Aspect of the Spider if possible and this is our best layer of defence(massive speed reduction for monsters/bosses) with Cluster Jewels with Brush with Death and Vile Reinvigoration(massive ES regen). And remember(idk your playstyle) to keep away from mobs and bosses as far as its possible and hit them on range. Try to not facetank anything. Stay in move all the time. When mapping, for any cost dont go maps with "players have X% less(or no) life, mana and energy shield regeneration", "monsters actions speed cannot be slowed below base value" and any mods which curses player with defence reductions. You can combine curses and auras to find your best setup for dmg/survivability. Guess I dont need to mention about lvl4 Enlightens and mana resevation nodes in tree :P
"
Yatori90 написал:
"
Kumichi написал:

I've taken Temporal Chains as aura for better survivability. Combine it with Aspect of the Spider if possible and this is our best layer of defence(massive speed reduction for monsters/bosses) with Cluster Jewels with Brush with Death and Vile Reinvigoration(massive ES regen). And remember(idk your playstyle) to keep away from mobs and bosses as far as its possible and hit them on range. Try to not facetank anything. Stay in move all the time. When mapping, for any cost dont go maps with "players have X% less(or no) life, mana and energy shield regeneration", "monsters actions speed cannot be slowed below base value" and any mods which curses player with defence reductions. You can combine curses and auras to find your best setup for dmg/survivability. Guess I dont need to mention about lvl4 Enlightens and mana resevation nodes in tree :P

I'll just leave it Here new Power of def Coming soon :P
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Последняя редакция: ichigo_kurosakii. Время: 23 авг. 2021 г., 8:48:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация