[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"
Karetje написал:
ok, since there is so much info going around i find it hard to get an answer.

I would love to play this this season, however. I found that in 3.5, the contagion/essence drain thing a bit too cumbersome.

Question is, what would be a good set up? Bane for trash and ED for bosses, or is base also good in single target damage?

I am thinking about CI set up, so using Souldrend would provide some additional ES leech and make it more tankier...however, most builds i see mainly use Bane.

apart from personal preference, what do the experts say?

if u read the build u can see V of build u can pick one from them

ED/Bane
ED/Soul
ED/Contag

this was the best things i pick after test to give u the best for the build
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Последняя редакция: ichigo_kurosakii. Время: 14 марта 2019 г., 16:20:00
Alright, I made it to 70 and I'm starting to feel a bit squishy on maps of my level. I know this is probably in large part due to my gear. I've never done a ES character before. So if someone could give me some advice on what to upgrade/what stats to look for how I can improve my gem links that would be great!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Folcwalda/characters
Последняя редакция: Folcwalda. Время: 14 марта 2019 г., 16:30:25

I'm 77 and having the same issues where sometimes I can tank and other times I just get one shot sniped if I'm not careful. Could use a couple suggestions for things I can do now until I can afford Shavronne's and change to LowLife.

Thank you!

The build feels extremly tanky no problems so far, but the damage is lacking.
At this point with a melee build i did way more damage with around the same gear. Am i doing something wrong? :o
Any low-budget weapon option, now running CI with 9.2K ES and i`m lacking damage on bosses. +3 Bow is out of my range.

Now i am using Hearbreaker + Rathpith Globe, but i am thinking about Cane of Unravelling. It is huge damage boost for cost of ~1200 ES, this would be ok for me. Any other ideas?

Thank you for pretty nice guide
Последняя редакция: Piccaso. Время: 15 марта 2019 г., 0:30:23
Ok need major help here.
I destroy practically everything unless I get greedy through to T10, but every time I hit a certain type of enemy it hits me with something that even spamming all my potions I just die instantly or maybe I'll save myself once before it lands again and I die.
Anyone that can tell from looking at my character? Can click my profile or see the gear I linked a few posts up.
I can never put my mouse over the icon to see whats killing me before I die so I will sometimes clear an entire map with no deaths and then 1 hit from whatever it is and I will eat like 4 deaths before I kill it.

Thanks!

Edit: I'm starting to think it has something to do with me having 5k+ ES and only 1800 Life. Maybe something is dotting me specifically on life so it just melts me since I only have 1800?
Последняя редакция: DolphinCarpet. Время: 15 марта 2019 г., 1:15:42
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
Ok need major help here.
I destroy practically everything unless I get greedy through to T10, but every time I hit a certain type of enemy it hits me with something that even spamming all my potions I just die instantly or maybe I'll save myself once before it lands again and I die.
Anyone that can tell from looking at my character? Can click my profile or see the gear I linked a few posts up.
I can never put my mouse over the icon to see whats killing me before I die so I will sometimes clear an entire map with no deaths and then 1 hit from whatever it is and I will eat like 4 deaths before I kill it.

Thanks!

Edit: I'm starting to think it has something to do with me having 5k+ ES and only 1800 Life. Maybe something is dotting me specifically on life so it just melts me since I only have 1800?

Probably chaos damage is killing you... Chaos damage is bypassing ES without Shavronne`s Wrapping. You have to go to Chaos Inoculation and change Eldritch Knowledge to Energy from within or remake your tree. 1800 life with -52% chaos resist is really low.
Последняя редакция: Piccaso. Время: 15 марта 2019 г., 1:22:35
Could you please share HC version POB for this build?
First off, loving the build and info. lots of it, and clear.

Question. In the CI build you have, what do the minion nods on the skill tree do?
Hello i have damage Problems with my build. Is it okay with my Items to Switch low life? 30% more Damage and Change to Beacon and withering i think so much damage + 2 Auren? Or should i first to craft a +3 bow?

Thx

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация