[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

I started using Soulrend full time and Bane to curse. This allowed me to pick up malevolence and zealotry as more curses to use for more dmg. I'm not using ED or contagion anymore, and without Soulrend for leech, regen is just not enough to sustain this build as you die way too much.

So either you just play the same old ED/Contagion and Bane to curse or you use Soulrend as primary skill.

Just my take from playing with all the new skills. The extra 2 auras sure add a lot of dmg to the build and bane does a whole lot of dmg when linked to 3 curses. I can't wait to get a 6l bow and run bane in that for even more dmg.
"
crono14 написал:
I started using Soulrend full time and Bane to curse. This allowed me to pick up malevolence and zealotry as more curses to use for more dmg. I'm not using ED or contagion anymore, and without Soulrend for leech, regen is just not enough to sustain this build as you die way too much.

So either you just play the same old ED/Contagion and Bane to curse or you use Soulrend as primary skill.

Just my take from playing with all the new skills. The extra 2 auras sure add a lot of dmg to the build and bane does a whole lot of dmg when linked to 3 curses. I can't wait to get a 6l bow and run bane in that for even more dmg.

u'll back to ed soon :) just say it , and about ur death im in league and i level 90 with shit items and i fine !
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Последняя редакция: ichigo_kurosakii. Время: 15 марта 2019 г., 15:45:40
"
"
crono14 написал:

u'll back to ed soon :) just say it , and about ur death im in league and i level 90 with shit items and i fine !

Well when I was dying too much it was strictly using Bane for general clearing and ED on bosses. Things like ignite, poison would just tick you down. I am already playing LL so I spec'd out of VB and WW. That made a difference too since regen would stop when you are taking dmg. I'm wondering if taking those points again would be better defensively and the new auras would provide enough dmg to still be able to clear Uber/Shaper.

I am just trying to find a nice balance between defense/offense. I like the leech from SR which is still ticking on top of your general regen. I don't know if I like Unleash enough yet to use since I feel SR already does enough damage and clears quickly. Using another gem in that 6th slot might be better.

The build still works great, just trying to see if other skills might be a little quicker or interact differently. Bane is just so much fun to play with and opens up so many options which is great.
Последняя редакция: crono14. Время: 15 марта 2019 г., 15:56:33
"
crono14 написал:
"
"
crono14 написал:

Well when I was dying too much it was strictly using Bane for general clearing and ED on bosses. Things like ignite, poison would just tick you down. I am already playing LL so I spec'd out of VB and WW. That made a difference too since regen would stop when you are taking dmg. I'm wondering if taking those points again would be better defensively and the new auras would provide enough dmg to still be able to clear Uber/Shaper.

I am just trying to find a nice balance between defense/offense. I like the leech from SR which is still ticking on top of your general regen. I don't know if I like Unleash enough yet to use since I feel SR already does enough damage and clears quickly. Using another gem in that 6th slot might be better.

The build still works great, just trying to see if other skills might be a little quicker or interact differently. Bane is just so much fun to play with and opens up so many options which is great.

let me left this fight here Uber elder watch and and see non kill him that faster b4 with ed aslo ed is with my bow was 13,000,000 vs uber elder u'll see 1ball and change to other one

Uber elder Essence Drain & Bane 3 curses 5 aura
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Hi there, I'm quite a newbie to the game and wanted to play with this build but right now I'm having trouble with it. I'm running the contagion/essence drain version and a lot of different things. You can check my PoB (EternalClock > JambonLeVrai on Synthesis) if you want to see exactly what I'm running, since I don't have lot of in game time I'm using a very low cost stuff.

With my current stuff I have trouble surviving in T7-8 maps and to be honest I can't beat any special event without some luck. It seems that I'm clearing maps rather slowly (or not as fast as I'd like it to be) : for each pack of monsters, having to cast contagion into essence drain feels really slow, and that is independant from the size of the pack since when you have two or more monsters you'll have to cast at least to spells to clean them up anyway.

I'm not sure if it's the way I chose my stuff which is wrong, or the way I'm playing it, but there is definitely something wrong with me since everyone seems to be saying that this build is awesome heh.
Since I'm already struggling with these low level maps I'm quite a bit concerned about the higher level content...
Последняя редакция: EternalClock. Время: 15 марта 2019 г., 16:56:37
@EternalClock

Your ES is very low. I suggest buying:

-5 link 'Vaal Regalia'. Few scour/alches should get you 400+ ES

- 'Rainbowstride' unique boots. Lowish on ES but give movement speed + resistances

- rare Sorcerer rare gloves 100+ ES

- rare Hubris Circlet 200+ ES

You should be around 7-8k ES for t5+ maps.

I'd recommend trying out Bane, clearing with is very effortless.

You took Curse Effectiviness passives yet you aren't using any of curses.
"
Piccaso написал:
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
Ok need major help here.
I destroy practically everything unless I get greedy through to T10, but every time I hit a certain type of enemy it hits me with something that even spamming all my potions I just die instantly or maybe I'll save myself once before it lands again and I die.
Anyone that can tell from looking at my character? Can click my profile or see the gear I linked a few posts up.
I can never put my mouse over the icon to see whats killing me before I die so I will sometimes clear an entire map with no deaths and then 1 hit from whatever it is and I will eat like 4 deaths before I kill it.

Thanks!

Edit: I'm starting to think it has something to do with me having 5k+ ES and only 1800 Life. Maybe something is dotting me specifically on life so it just melts me since I only have 1800?

Probably chaos damage is killing you... Chaos damage is bypassing ES without Shavronne`s Wrapping. You have to go to Chaos Inoculation and change Eldritch Knowledge to Energy from within or remake your tree. 1800 life with -52% chaos resist is really low.

Energy From Within is 70c and I have like 20. I just switching to CI, but does that mean as soon as I get hit with chaos damage I will die instantly? How can I resolve this issue until I can afford a 4ex shavronne? I really don't want to remake my tree nor do I have the currency...major bummer.
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
"
Piccaso написал:
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
Ok need major help here.
I destroy practically everything unless I get greedy through to T10, but every time I hit a certain type of enemy it hits me with something that even spamming all my potions I just die instantly or maybe I'll save myself once before it lands again and I die.
Anyone that can tell from looking at my character? Can click my profile or see the gear I linked a few posts up.
I can never put my mouse over the icon to see whats killing me before I die so I will sometimes clear an entire map with no deaths and then 1 hit from whatever it is and I will eat like 4 deaths before I kill it.

Thanks!

Edit: I'm starting to think it has something to do with me having 5k+ ES and only 1800 Life. Maybe something is dotting me specifically on life so it just melts me since I only have 1800?

Probably chaos damage is killing you... Chaos damage is bypassing ES without Shavronne`s Wrapping. You have to go to Chaos Inoculation and change Eldritch Knowledge to Energy from within or remake your tree. 1800 life with -52% chaos resist is really low.

Energy From Within is 70c and I have like 20. I just switching to CI, but does that mean as soon as I get hit with chaos damage I will die instantly? How can I resolve this issue until I can afford a 4ex shavronne? I really don't want to remake my tree nor do I have the currency...major bummer.

Read the Text of CI ;)
MY bad there! Don't know what I was thinking, but seem to have forgotten that part of the node since I've never played a build with it.
Just got my 6 link bow/Soul Strike, but running out slots. So I'm going to try Bane to free some...should be interesting.
Hello something I do wrong in the guide is verry tanky but I'm from t10 maps only in the dust. What is it that I do not see the problem. Can someone give me a hint? he monsters who threw the spines after the kills I am instant dead such maps I can not play. What am I doing wrong?
Последняя редакция: Blood88. Время: 16 марта 2019 г., 2:04:03

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация