[3.8] Death’s Oath Occultist - Death Whisperer(CI) Updated regularly

"
MonkiGW2 написал:
Since you are running the minion nodes for Spiritual Aid, any thoughts of specing more into minion damage? Now that we can run 5-6 spectre you could use a "socketed gems are supported by arcane surge" staff and 7 link shaggy monstrosities for even more chaos auras with 5 spectres at 25k dmg each that could be another 125k dmg. I know that is nowhere near bane level damage but you could use them as meat shield to take initial hits. You'd probably need to go flame dash instead of shield charge to save sockets as well as use Allelopathy
Sorcerer Gloves or something.

I stopped using Bane a while back. I would say getting more minion damage would be great, however we'd need the level cap raised to support grabbing anything. The down side of Shaggy Mons is their damage aura doesn't stack because it's a similar source, so it would only do... whatever the damage is that it does. They could still be meat shields, however I'm doing alright with fire+stone golem and the Meat Shield Support, when they get a taunt off I'm basically invisible to monsters. I am planning on edited the guide soon. I wanna drop the points down to about level 85, and then just let players go however they want with the rest of the points. I'm way too casual to be getting to level 100, I can barely get to 91 because I'm a bad player. I'm more of a thinker than a fighter >.>
I can't wait for the post update. It seems kinda outdated at the moment from reading the last few pages of posts. Great work on the build and guide!
"
Os Money написал:
I can't wait for the post update. It seems kinda outdated at the moment from reading the last few pages of posts. Great work on the build and guide!

The guide is updated for pre 3.8, It just isn't updatedfor after I've played 3.8. Players are allowed to change the guide to fit their playstyle by the way. I'm gay, not overlord who needs to be obeyed entirely for fear of beheading <3.
I've been running Death Aura Occultist this league and enjoying it quite a bit. The most fun part of the build is that it's a walking simulator, just put Phase Run on left click and run through T16 maps, only stopping to loot and Blight the boss or very tanky rares. The least fun is regularly failing tougher Blight encounters, though sometimes Profane Bloom will carry the day. I hope GGG adds more area of effect to Death Aura like regular auras got this league to counteract the less aura AoE available on tree.

One thing that I started doing recently, to add some damage without adding more micro, was using a weapon crafted like this
The trigger cooldown syncs up perfectly with Phase Run's cooldown. It might have been mentioned earlier in the thread. I tried Withering Step and didn't like it as much.

I think Champion of the Cause is probably the best anointment for us, yeah?

Currently looking at getting a higher rolled Discipline or Malevolence corrupted Cyclopian Coil, Allelopathy with a good corruption. Eventually, budget and interest in league prohibiting, want to go with Atziri's Reflection, Clarity Mana as ES Watcher's Eye, and double corrupt my weapon in hopes of hitting that sweet 50-60% Increased DOT Daggers can roll. Rest of gear as of now below:

Последняя редакция: kobo1d. Время: 30 окт. 2019 г., 20:48:16
"
kobo1d написал:
I've been running Death Aura Occultist this league and enjoying it quite a bit. The most fun part of the build is that it's a walking simulator, just put Phase Run on left click and run through T16 maps, only stopping to loot and Blight the boss or very tanky rares. The least fun is regularly failing tougher Blight encounters, though sometimes Profane Bloom will carry the day. I hope GGG adds more area of effect to Death Aura like regular auras got this league to counteract the less aura AoE available on tree.

One thing that I started doing recently, to add some damage without adding more micro, was using a weapon crafted like this
The trigger cooldown syncs up perfectly with Phase Run's cooldown. It might have been mentioned earlier in the thread. I tried Withering Step and didn't like it as much.

I think Champion of the Cause is probably the best anointment for us, yeah?

Currently looking at getting a higher rolled Discipline or Malevolence corrupted Cyclopian Coil, Allelopathy with a good corruption. Eventually, budget and interest in league prohibiting, want to go with Atziri's Reflection, Clarity Mana as ES Watcher's Eye, and double corrupt my weapon in hopes of hitting that sweet 50-60% Increased DOT Daggers can roll. Rest of gear as of now below:

Hey Buddy! Glad you're enjoying the build! I'm currently using Utmost Intellect to boost up my ES but Champion of the Cause is really nice also. I don't think GGG will increase the area effect of Death Aura, so I personally grabbed the increased AoE nodes in templar and witch area. Tree is a little different than what it is in the guide, but that's always changing to be honest. I too tried Withering step, at first it was pretty fun but I hate that I'm forced to suck up the cooldown. I never thought of using Cyclops coils though, I usually use Bated Breath it might be an interesting choice to use which would make us immune to shock and ignite.
I'm currently working on a 3.9 build (hopefully the tree is changed a bit, I'm cutting out the elder uniques that we used to use so the build will be a bit more user friendly. Currently running 2 curses, check out my current character for the most up to date passive tree!
Последняя редакция: FlasherCatcher. Время: 28 нояб. 2019 г., 20:16:47
Looking forward to it, I like this casual stroll, everything dies character.
im running this build right now but i could really use a leveling guide
i have no idea whats build to use until i can get the DO suit, and im not having a fun time

help
"
xspeed1 написал:
im running this build right now but i could really use a leveling guide
i have no idea whats build to use until i can get the DO suit, and im not having a fun time

help

There are plenty of leveling guides out there already. I used a combination of Stormblast mine with Orb of storms and holy flame totem until I got skitter bots from act 2, then I was doing what I was doing before and running infernal legion skitter bots. Was doing all of this until act 4 where I switch over to just using Blight because it felt smoother to me.
Do you have a video of the build in use?

What's the dps of the aura with your set up?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация