[3.X?] ALL Content! Lv100 Huy's OG Summon Raging Spirits Necromancer Guide - .:The Druid:.

Just looking over the guide... I tried it a bit last league and enjoyed it (but ended up going all-in to a fire flicker zerker and embracing the VP meme).

The one thing I don't understand with this build is how are you proccing EE? What stupid thing am I missing?

EDIT: NVM, duh, orb of storms. Curious if there's any chance to fit in a Spell Totem - GMP - Ball lightning setup (I hate orb of storms...). Could probably throw desecrate on that as well?
Последняя редакция: Xyrm. Время: 19 дек. 2017 г., 12:08:41
Speaking of gems, your build is a fair bit diff than the other SRS one I used.

What is the reasoning for Vaal Haste & Vaal Lightning Trap? The build I did before used regular haste & hatred & then vaal haste. Curious as to how both these Vaal gems interact in your setup.

Also what is the deal with your glove links. How are you using desecrate when it's linked with all that stuff?

Lastly, you have two different setups with your shield. Either Inc. Duration/V.haste/V.lightning trap or you swap trap with Vaal Clarity. That means you're running double clarity sometimes or using lightning trap. When do you swap between the two, or do you not? Looking for some clarification thanks!
Последняя редакция: Tanaomit. Время: 19 дек. 2017 г., 12:30:46
How would the new chest Shroud of the Lightless be for this build? Even though you can only force a 5 link (due to at least one abyss gem forced on it), it has level 20 ele penetration baked in as a pseudo-6. Given the high amounts of fire and cold damage done by this build, I figured it would be solid? Or is the +1 socketed skills lost from Skin of the Loyal too much? (Maybe it's a solid middle ground option between defense and offense?)
"
Tanaomit написал:
Speaking of gems, your build is a fair bit diff than the other SRS one I used.

What is the reasoning for Vaal Haste & Vaal Lightning Trap? The build I did before used regular haste & hatred & then vaal haste. Curious as to how both these Vaal gems interact in your setup.

Also what is the deal with your glove links. How are you using desecrate when it's linked with all that stuff?

Lastly, you have two different setups with your shield. Either Inc. Duration/V.haste/V.lightning trap or you swap trap with Vaal Clarity. That means you're running double clarity sometimes or using lightning trap. When do you swap between the two, or do you not? Looking for some clarification thanks!

I will try to answer this as I am currently playing a variation of this build and used this as a starting guide.

Vaal Haste and Vaal lightning trap are used primarily for bosses and more difficult foes. Lightning trap shocks enemies making them take extra damage, and vaal haste makes your minions attack faster for that short duration. Since they are not permanent, we still use Haste and/or Hatred as an aura.

Desecrate is linked there so that it benefits from Faster Casting. That's the only support gem it interacts with in that link. Flesh offering and orb of storms also benefits from faster casting, which is why he linked them all together.

He would use Vaal clarity for times he runs out of mana. If you have two auraus and are spamming SRS there may be situations when you need mana, so either a mana flask or vaal clarity.

Currently i dont use Haste and instead use Clarity with Hatred, mostly because Haste + Hatred gives me very little mana to work with and i cant spam SRS continuously. I lose damage from haste but until i have a larger mana pool or find an essence worm (i am playing SSF (BTW)) i'm good with just running Hatred
"
Slothrop1 написал:

I will try to answer this as I am currently playing a variation of this build and used this as a starting guide.

Vaal Haste and Vaal lightning trap are used primarily for bosses and more difficult foes. Lightning trap shocks enemies making them take extra damage, and vaal haste makes your minions attack faster for that short duration. Since they are not permanent, we still use Haste and/or Hatred as an aura.

Desecrate is linked there so that it benefits from Faster Casting. That's the only support gem it interacts with in that link. Flesh offering and orb of storms also benefits from faster casting, which is why he linked them all together.

He would use Vaal clarity for times he runs out of mana. If you have two auraus and are spamming SRS there may be situations when you need mana, so either a mana flask or vaal clarity.

Currently i dont use Haste and instead use Clarity with Hatred, mostly because Haste + Hatred gives me very little mana to work with and i cant spam SRS continuously. I lose damage from haste but until i have a larger mana pool or find an essence worm (i am playing SSF (BTW)) i'm good with just running Hatred

Thanks for the response. So what use does desecrate serve & how often is it being cast? I don't understand how this fits into the rotation. I've never used the spell before, so not sure if it's a setup spell for more dps or what.

Vaal Haste, I understand cause my last build used it. I'm currently running Hatred/Clarity, but I think I might try Hatred/Haste & then run Vaal Haste & Vaal Clarity & see if I can get by with that.

It's a weird change from the previous SRS build I did, which utilized Blood Magic enchant, so mana was never an issue.
"
Tanaomit написал:
So what use does desecrate serve & how often is it being cast? I don't understand how this fits into the rotation.

You always want to keep flesh offering up. If there are no corpses around, make some with desecrate.

"
Tanaomit написал:
It's a weird change from the previous SRS build I did, which utilized Blood Magic enchant, so mana was never an issue.

The covenant is a great option for this build if you prefer blood magic.
Hi i`m wondering wich one armor is the best for now. Belly or Skin (but no hp,great dmg boost).
Or rare Armor +100hp some resist and shaped/elder +1 to level of socketed support/active gems, isnt the best option ?

P.S. i`m lvl 89 and 4790hp i dropped MoM for now but, for red tier maps i will get it again... bc the fk monster hit tooo hard and we dont have any other deffence...
Последняя редакция: RIDEK1992. Время: 20 дек. 2017 г., 2:34:06
"
Xyrm написал:
How would the new chest Shroud of the Lightless be for this build? Even though you can only force a 5 link (due to at least one abyss gem forced on it), it has level 20 ele penetration baked in as a pseudo-6. Given the high amounts of fire and cold damage done by this build, I figured it would be solid? Or is the +1 socketed skills lost from Skin of the Loyal too much? (Maybe it's a solid middle ground option between defense and offense?)

Uberelite is currently using it in his SRS build

character
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheuberClips/characters

recent stream
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/210852284

"
CoolColJ написал:
"
Xyrm написал:

character

recent stream

Where is Empower ? This gem isnt our great dmg boost?
"
RIDEK1992 написал:
"
CoolColJ написал:
"
Xyrm написал:

character

recent stream

Where is Empower ? This gem isnt our great dmg boost?

only in a +1-2 chest

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация