[3.0 HC] Scourge Flurry Necromancer - 6.5k hp 500k+ dps all content viable.

INTRODUCTION

Hi, Vyvanne here. Elemental builds are all the rage right now, from Doomfletch to Frost Blades to all the various conversion bow builds out there. While farming guardians on my hybrid Howa Spectral Throw character inspired by Invalesco's build, I dropped a near perfect Scourge and was reminded of this neat little toy. After dying stupidly to Minotaur (confidence is a slow and indiduous killer...) I was pondering what to play next. I came across Paige's phys Spectral Throw guide, and was inspired to try something a little different. I recalled enjoying Blade Flurry quite a bit when it first came out, so let's try giving these guys a whirl !

The Scourge claw is just made for the Necromancer Ascendancy. While its base damage is "only" a max of 272, the synergy it has with the Necromancer Ascendancy offers a great deal of potential scalability. By combining the Necromancer and Scourge claws together, it offers an excellent amount of damage. To round out the defenses, I decided to go with Bone Offering. Necromancer's Mistress of Sacrifice notable skill allows Offering Skills to affect your character, not just your minions. Thus, even with just dual wielding and not investing heavily into block nodes on the tree, we can obtain 55% block and 38% spell block. Combined with Vaal Pact, Fortify, the 10-20 wolves running around spawned by the claws, Endurance Charges, and about 6.5k hp once we hit the mid 90s we are very tanky.

Pros
-Excellent damage (540k Shaper dps with flasks up last I checked).
-Capable of doing most maps regardless of mods.
-Layered defenses to provide high survivability.
-Fast paced and active gameplay.
-Can be started on a budget. Weapons are moderately expensive on HC, but the rest of the build can be easily done with little currency.
-Can do all content (currently work in progress, grinding some more levels but I have no doubt this can do all content easily).

Cons
-Can be expensive to min/max.
-Balancing resists can be tricky if you want to hit 109 all res in hideout.
-Hard to be a new league character due to claw drop requirement (probably doable with rare claws but untested).
-Jewels can be hard to find in HC.

To be added. Will be showing Effective DPS vs Shaper, ingame stats in hideout of offenses/defenses.

To be added. Guardians, Uber Atziri, Shaper videos to come!

Скрытый текст

Passive tree
118 points

Bandits
Kill all.

Ascendancies
1- Mistress of Sacrifice
2- Spirit Eater
3- Commander of Darkness
4- Beacon of Corruption

Pantheon
To be added, I haven't done mine (lul).

-The Scourge. Required unique. Of course you'd want one as perfectly rolled as possible.

-Belly of the Beast. Best source for life. An alternate option is to buy Celestial Justicar cards for a 6L Astral Plate. This will make capping resists much easier and is a very reasonable choice. Remember that most cards that are turned in give an item that has an equivalent ilevel of your character level, capped at 80. The most ideal level to turn in a set of Justicar cards is actually 78. ilvl 78 allows the Crocodile's prefix, which is flat armor/life, and ilvl 79 opens up one more trash suffix, %Stun and Block Recovery. It's only one more mod, but it is one more chance to block a resist or strength roll !

-Haemophilia. Gladiator is one of my favorite Ascendancies, and bleedsplosions are amazing. For mapping clear speed, no other glove can beat these babies. Try to look for one with a high % damage taken while bleeding roll. I'd love to find a pair that were corrupted with Vulnerability on hit, but alas there are none available in HC. This is purely QOL and is in no way required for the build. Use these for mapping, and you can optionally keep a second pair of rare gloves in your stash with life, attack speed, accuracy, and flat phys damage to swap out for min/maxing efficiency on Shaper/Guardian maps.

-Belt of the Deceiver. BIS in terms of damage. Intimidate gives 10% extra damage which far outweighs any rustic sash. If you're hurting on resists and life early on, you can use a rare leather belt.

-Helmet. Life and resists, optional accuracy. You will want at least two pieces of gear to have accuracy, which can be rolled on helmet, gloves, and jewelry.

-Boots. Life and resists. You don't really need movespeed since we will be using Whirling Blade. Finding 90+ life and high resists shouldn't be too difficult.

-Rings. Flat physical damage is key here, and preferably one piece with accuracy. Life and resists if you can, well rolled jewelry can get very expensive. On a budget you can make do with rings that just have life and resists/accuracy, then craft the flat phys from Elreon. Late game you will want Steel Rings as your base.

NOTE - Steel Rings aren't really worth it if you cannot get a flat phys roll on them in addition to the base implicit. Steel Rings can go up to 4-14 damage implicit (9 avg dmg) and the highest flat phys roll on rings is 9-15 (12). If you craft Elreon's phys on the rings, it's marginally better at 16, but probably not worth the price difference.

-Amulet. Flat phys damage and crit multi. With crit builds, crit multi is by far the highest dps boosting stat you can get. Ideally you'll want an amulet with at least 15 avg flat phys (highest is 15-26, so (15+26)/2 = 20.5) and 30+ crit multi. A strength implicit would be nice, as you will then be able to max Ancestral Warchief and Enduring Cry, and also allow use of the highest tier of strength helmets as they are popular for Lab enchants, but it's not necessary. If possible try to aim for at least 60 life, and anything else like crit chance or resists are pure gravy.

-Jewels.

Priorities in this order is life, crit multi, attack speed with claws, physical damage. Non-weapon specific attack speed are less than weapon-specific mods, but still desireable. Multi is your best stat by far.
Flasks

1- Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching.
2- Lion's Roar.
3- Taste of Hate.
4- Diamond Flask of Warding (I would lean towards Chemist's over Perpetual for the prefix, but both are good).
5- Atziri's Promise.

Unique flasks are pretty overpowered tbh. For most builds flasks are where you get a huge chunk of your damage. The Diamond Flask might not look like much but it's your highest dps flask by far. On a budget you can start with Atziri's Promise and use a Silver and Basalt Flask, then replace them with Lion's Roar and Taste of Hate as you accumulate more currency.
Enchantment? ENCHANTMENT

Enchantments are pretty straightforward for Blade Flurry characters.

Helmet- Blade Flurry Aoe for mapping, damage for bosses. The dodge enchant is pretty meh, you will always want to release your BF at 6 stacks as much as possible for maximum dps. That said, unless you have currency to spare and want to roll your own helmet for extreme min/maxing, you can safely forego a helm enchant. There's other QOL enchants like Whirling Blades attack speed or increased effect of Enfeeble, but again, they are pretty minor in the grand scheme of things.

Boots- 16% attack/cast speed if you've killed recently.
Gem links

Blade Flurry.

Blade Flurry - Melee Phys Dmg - Faster Attacks - Damage on Full Life - Inc AoE - Inc Crit Strikes.
Swap Concentrated Effect for Inc AoE for tough bosses like Guardian/Shaper. For a 5L, you can drop Increased Critical Strikes.

Mobility.

Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Power Charge on Crit.
You'll have a decent mana pool so no need to use Blood Magic, and PCoC gives an extra bit of damage boost while whirling through packs.

Buff setup.

Bone Offering - Vaal Haste - Inc Duration.
Bone Offering gives us lots of survivability and Vaal Haste to help with map clear speed.

Baby CWDT setup 1.

CWDT 1 - Desecrate 7 - Bone Offering 8 - Inc Duration.
A minor anoyance is that sometimes you won't have any corpses to use Bone Offering on because you're shattering things with your crits and Hatred. This will be to allow you to keep up at least some block and spell block in such cases or against bosses. You won't need quality on CWDT or Desecrate.

Baby CWDT setup 2.

CWDT 1 - Enfeeble 5 - Ancestral Warchief.
More survivability and damage. If you don't have strength on your gear, don't worry about not maxing Ancestral Warchief.

Auras/misc.

Hatred - Arctic Armor - Enduring Cry - Ice Golem.
Same as above, don't worry about not maxing Enduring Cry if you don't have the strength.

Invalesco for his guide template and also his Howa build that helped me fund this character.

Paige for the general idea of the build and character template that I based my passive tree off of.

-Leveling trees.
-Screenshots.
-Videos.
-Easy access poe.trade links for jewels.
-PoB pastebins.

I've got a lot to add but I wanted to get this preliminary draft up first as a few friends were interested in the build.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Последняя редакция: Vyvanne. Время: 3 окт. 2017 г., 19:54:34
Last bumped9 нояб. 2017 г., 1:37:46
Reserved.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
looks decent, i guess ill do that next
add me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198212710908/
Mistress of Sacrifice (Flesh Offering 30% A/S speed )
Spirit Eater 2% A/S speed & 2 Corpses

Deerstalker+Desecrate+Less Duration+Cluster Traps+Multiple Traps

Sunblast

(1+2+3)Traps* 5 Corpses * 3 Throwing = 90 Corpses

90 Corpses * 2% A/S speed = 180% A/S speed
180%+30% Flesh Offering
=210%

Enchantment- Desecrate add 3 Corpse
6*3*3 = 54%
Последняя редакция: wiehahuo. Время: 11 окт. 2017 г., 10:11:05
"
wiehahuo написал:
Mistress of Sacrifice (Flesh Offering 30% A/S speed )
Spirit Eater 2% A/S speed & 2 Corpses

Deerstalker+Desecrate+Less Duration+Cluster Traps+Multiple Traps

Sunblast

(1+2+3)Traps* 5 Corpses * 3 Throwing = 90 Corpses

90 Corpses * 2% A/S speed = 180% A/S speed
180%+30% Flesh Offering
=210%

Enchantment- Desecrate add 3 Corpse
6*3*3 = 54%

The skill consumes a corpse and up to 8 additional corpses around it.
that math is pointless

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация