[3.0] Necromancer Golem Spectre 77/78 block,fast clear with all IIQ item,shaper easy

im also interested to 4 Golem and 4 Spectre, and im trying kind of this build.

is it sure that only Burning Damage ,Elemental Focus, Minion Damage affect to Vanguard and Wicker Man?

how about Efficacy or Swift Affiction? for now im using spectre on 4 link blue + blue + blue + green socket

for vanguard or sometimes Solar guard
Последняя редакция: abyss446. Время: 13 окт. 2017 г., 2:59:34
"
abyss446 написал:
im also interested to 4 Golem and 4 Spectre, and im trying kind of this build.

is it sure that only Burning Damage ,Elemental Focus, Minion Damage affect to Vanguard and Wicker Man?

how about Efficacy or Swift Affiction? for now im using spectre on 4 link blue + blue + blue + green socket

for vanguard or sometimes Solar guard

Im sure about those gem settup,the efficacy and swift action DO affected our spectre skill,but there's reason i found:
1 both of those gem have the same damage over time tag,but efficacy have "spell" tag,which will disable it's support for Scorching ray and RF.
2 Swift action have trigger "Damaging ailment they inflict" which mean this gem will support for the Burning damage come from "Ignite",the "Inflict" mean that skill need to HIT,and there's only one burning damage ON HIT,and it's ignite,our spectre skill is Burning damage but it's apply as a debuff not ailment from HIT
3 with the 1 and 2 u may understand those skill is support for Damage over time come from ignite ailment proc on hit.

i have tested both in PoB and in game,this is result

PoB: Both gem wont increase dmg from regular RF,it does raise dmg from scorching ray
ingame: Both gem have "icon in our spectre skill" mean they support it,but when i put both of them in,then took out,the dps still stay the same,so i think it can support the "Spectre skill" but not the Spectre it self.

raise spectre used to get a minion from a corpse,the support gem is support the skill,but not all kind of minion was raising from it and their spell.
Последняя редакция: tuylipdend. Время: 14 окт. 2017 г., 0:13:05
pantheon?
"
marszul написал:
pantheon?

oops sorry about pantheon :),i doesnt care about it because ... what i need from it ?
u can use ANY of them,decrease DoT or Stun immu,since our block and dodge do all the defensive job,pantheon just like a cherry on the ice cream.but the best for this build maybe the Soul of the Brine King and Soul of Ryslatha
Последняя редакция: tuylipdend. Время: 14 окт. 2017 г., 11:40:47
I really like the concept of running both spectres and golems. Do you think there could be a scion version of this?

Pros
* +1 golem (Elementalist)
* Vanguard spectres have double the number of totems (Heirophant)
Cons
* Bone offering doesn't work for you
* Spectres have -100% hp/dmg

The scion can have a lot more offense since double totems is 100% more on the vanguards and +1 golem could be a third golem type and multiple with the harmonies.

I'm just not sure if the character and/or mobs will still be strong enough to survive.
Последняя редакция: ImAncient. Время: 14 окт. 2017 г., 12:08:24
any way to apply a poeplanner link as for someone just getting to know the skill tree its pretty difficult to go off of a image
i have try elementalist,scion,but they share the same issue:
-Sometime ur golem and spectre AI will not protect u from dangerous mob (exp:those fast snake in chimera boss fight),u must protect ur self.
-both the other 2 sub classes doesnt have any ascendancy provide minion damage,while necromancer provide free 95% minion damage,(95+100)% spectre damage,20% minion life,it's mean ur minion get massive buff and your offering affected you.give you extra protection.
-even +1 more totem,and +1 golem,just make cal about this
1k damage PER golem,and 1k dmg Per Spectre totem

------------------------Necro------------------------Scion

4 golem-------4*(1k)*95%=7 k6 dmg---------------(4+1)*1k=5k dmg or 1 more golem type = 4*2=8k dmg

4 spectre-----4*(1k)*195%=11k8 dmg---------------4*1k*2(x2 totem)=8k

u can see,there's no question about those sub class.

but if u go with scion,it's starting is easy to setup,and u can get more hp pool at early.if u want a league starter to just farming currency for the other build in low tier map(up to t14),go scion.if ur play skill hight enough.u can go shaper and guardian,but softcore only.
the build im talking about is the ENDGAME and easy for beginner. Im about to add poe planner link.
Последняя редакция: tuylipdend. Время: 15 окт. 2017 г., 9:16:15
Is this build still doable/viable in 3.2 ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация