[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

I have a few questions for this build.

In the tree you opted for the increased life and reduced mana node cluster whereas your points could've been streamlined as shown below.Unless of course this was meant to ease resummoning or to boost strength.

Secondly,I have been running additional curse(achieved with the tree node)[Temporal+Enfeeble] with my build and was wondering if this is worth it.

Thirdly,do you think elemental damage zombies are viable,since Mon'tregul's Grasp's proc scales off elemental damage?

Build runs smoothly though.Its the first build I have that can actually clear maps.
Последняя редакция: catsheepsheep. Время: 23 янв. 2018 г., 10:56:34
"
Saltychipmunk написал:
lol you silly, you actually doing another zombie build this league?

Considering it. If not, just going to add it to the standard collection
"
catsheepsheep написал:

In the tree you opted for the increased life and reduced mana node cluster whereas your points could've been streamlined as shown below.Unless of course this was meant to ease resummoning or to boost strength.

I personally didn't get those nodes because "i feel tanky enough" (didn't tried guardians yet though...), i'm more concerned about the zombies and especially guardian so i try to get them their life nodes. Beside of the physical reflects mods i don't have any problem this league and even then, i just have to switch off hatred, (optionnal desecrate) , have a flask, summon a zomb, have a flask, put hatred back on

"
catsheepsheep написал:

Secondly,I have been running additional curse(achieved with the tree node)[Temporal+Enfeeble] with my build and was wondering if this is worth it.

would be interesting to find out about the defessive plus of this !

"
catsheepsheep написал:

Thirdly,do you think elemental damage zombies are viable,since Mon'tregul's Grasp's proc scales off elemental damage?

What do you mean by elemental zombies ? you mean to swap gems for elemental ones ?

"
catsheepsheep написал:

Build runs smoothly though.Its the first build I have that can actually clear maps.

Same for me, thanks again for making me capable of seeing what mobs look like instead of killing them one screen away ^^

Also i tried to fully link the boots with same setup witch got me to 210 mana left (enough to summon zombies without swapping the minion speed and multistrike) BUT then i couldn't get the +res from auras.
I've managed to get an unset ring with good res mods in order to run a lvl 1 clarity to get them caped again but then i'm lacking 16 mana to summon zombies... if someone wanted to try that, don't spend time and currencies on this !
Последняя редакция: Marwall. Время: 23 янв. 2018 г., 12:48:08
"
catsheepsheep написал:

Yea, it's to grab the strength nodes. The pathing you show has the same health pool as mine. While mine has more zombie damage, yours costs one less passive point.
It's also easier to get to 1200 without almost perfect strength on gear, that's why i prefer it for this guide

"
catsheepsheep написал:

Where do you fit an extra temp chains in your links? the only thing i can see giving up for that is convocation, and i dont really wanna give that up for a low level curse, i prefer the faster clear speed this enables.
You also need to give up 4 passive points for the curse nodes, not sure if that is worth.
Also dont forget that you actually want to get hit often with this build to trigger all your shit, temp chains kinda counters that in a way. That's why i chose enfeeble over temp chains in the first place.

"
catsheepsheep написал:

It would be weaker than phys zombies, so i dont see a reason to do it. Plus bosses and endgame bosses have extra ele resists, so phys is better for that anyway.

"
Marwall написал:

Also i tried to fully link the boots with same setup witch got me to 210 mana left (enough to summon zombies without swapping the minion speed and multistrike) BUT then i couldn't get the +res from auras.
I've managed to get an unset ring with good res mods in order to run a lvl 1 clarity to get them caped again but then i'm lacking 16 mana to summon zombies... if someone wanted to try that, don't spend time and currencies on this !

I think i need to add this info to the guide. Multistrike, Maim and Ruthless add almost the same amount of damage, only that Multistrike has a way higher mana multiplier.
I explained in the Shaper/Guardian section what you can do to resummon them in endgame fights where they die. Do your zombies die during normal mapping?
hi there,

i'm sry, but i didn't get what killed him so fast. I just was lucky to get outta there ;D

best regards form the depths of the vault

Hek
I honestly cant feel any difference from running dual curses or single curse or even no curses at all.Fortify and weird heals from the offering greatly boost my survivability and alongside the zombies clear speed,cursing feels irrelevant.(I'm still running two curses regardless, due to personal reasons)

If you are wondering how I managed to get the extra curse well,

Its obviously not budget friendly now is it?(I sniped this for around 4c [rationale was that since most glove enchants suck might as well get a good vaal])

Also if convocation is used to boost clear speed do I really need to run minion speed?
Also is running a warcray(enduring cry)[in unset ring slot] detrimental to me or not?
Oh glove implicit, that's actually a nice idea. Still need to use 4 points to get the dual curse, not sure if that's worth it though.

I feel a bit difference in clear speed without minion speed, if you are fine giving it up for more damage, then go for it. Convocation doesnt really make up for not running minion speed.

Enduring cry should work fine, use it if want. I like the idea of not having to cast anything with a minion build, so i personally dont use it.
"
Clooney_is_best_Batman написал:

"
Marwall написал:

I think i need to add this info to the guide. Multistrike, Maim and Ruthless add almost the same amount of damage, only that Multistrike has a way higher mana multiplier.
I explained in the Shaper/Guardian section what you can do to resummon them in endgame fights where they die. Do your zombies die during normal mapping?

The only problem i have with your solution to resummon them is that i have to spend chromas to change 1 blue socket to red. That what is keeping me from trying shaper's guardians.
So i'm considering 3 options there
1. getting myself another geofri's sanctuary R-R-R-R-B-B
2. enchant the baron with a reduced hatred cost
3. swaping only multistrike with a red gem but i don't know wich one to take

Animated guardian is sensible to traps in the lab but i don't need him there, i just have to switch him off and everything goes fine. either than this, nobody dies from T1 to T15 everything works realy well.
It's a blue-red chest, it wont take you more than 10 chromes to get the right colors. Just do that everytime you wanna do guardians and shaper so you can use Maim and Ruthless instead of Minion Speed and Multistrike.
really fun build, thank you.

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: tubsi. Время: 27 янв. 2018 г., 18:03:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация