[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
pphnx написал:
Nope. I was totally wrong. Fortunately. :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/czot6y/summoner_things_that_we_still_could_use_info_on/ez1nlb0/?context=3

"
The max zombies are 4 at 5, 5 at 10, 6 at 15, 7 at 20, 8 at 25, 9 at 30 and 10 at 35.

Also +1 spec on 21 and 31

That is good news then. 1.2k strength stands as the goal, we got our 7 big zombies, 3 spectres, 1 animate guardian and, with how I am currently planning the build, 2 golems.
Forgive the question, but what are the pros and cons of this build over say a pure skeletonmancer build?

I'm not familiar enough with necros to know the dynamics or exactly what to ask...
"
pphnx написал:
Nope. I was totally wrong. Fortunately. :D

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/czot6y/summoner_things_that_we_still_could_use_info_on/ez1nlb0/?context=3

"
The max zombies are 4 at 5, 5 at 10, 6 at 15, 7 at 20, 8 at 25, 9 at 30 and 10 at 35.

Also +1 spec on 21 and 31

WOOOOOO!!! Nice :D
Build saved!
Yes, Poe needs an Auction House.
"
Boschmorden написал:
Forgive the question, but what are the pros and cons of this build over say a pure skeletonmancer build?

I'm not familiar enough with necros to know the dynamics or exactly what to ask...

Basically, it is a very tanky build. I don't think it's super high end damage, but because you and your zombies are so tough, you can outlast and defeat any content in the game. This is great for people like me who are slower players.
Yes, Poe needs an Auction House.
"
Aquatic26 написал:
"
Boschmorden написал:

Basically, it is a very tanky build. I don't think it's super high end damage, but because you and your zombies are so tough, you can outlast and defeat any content in the game. This is great for people like me who are slower players.

So tougher but meaning less DPS than skellies and spectres? By what magnitude would you say?

Trying to think through this....your answer is helpful but want a little bit more detail to visualize it!
Maybe a little tip for those trying to plan out their builds: we can now get Utmost Might (+40 strength and 8% increased strength) from the oils. With just this, I can ignore many of the jewel socket nodes. My currently planned build only uses 4 sockets, 3 for Efficient Training and one for Brawn and I still get to 1.2k strength. I have so many skill points left and enchantment slots left on jewellery, I am not sure how to spend it all.

So, if there are far away nodes you want or just the other small nodes on the way are not worth the expense, maybe you can just get it from enchantments on your jewellery.
Anyone updated the build fo r 3.8??? Need gem links. Carnion Golem An d item updates pls
Bayern des samma mia
Because zombies are tankier and stronger than before I dont knoe montregul is reaaly necessary right now.

You can use a new wand that gives global +1 minion level.

"
Boschmorden написал:

zombies are way better than skellies at clearing packs thanks to the slam attack.

you dont have to constantly resummoun zombies bcs thay have no duration and they are literally immortal.

since you have 1000+ str thanks to the geoffry's and shaper touch you get tons of free ES.
If anyone is just looking for some PoB build to follow, here is what I currently have planned: https://pastebin.com/0RyWAbT8

It uses two golems, the chaos golem is just a place holder for carrion golem. Fortify should come from Kingmaker on the Guardian if anyone wonders about that. One of support gems for the zombies will probably be exchanged for Feeding Frenzy. The open link on the carrion golem might be deathmark or maybe even vaal skeletons. I am not sure about that yet. I already added the enchant to have Utmost Might by editing the stats of Astramentis, which is what pushes me to 1.2k strength.

It is probably not optimal, but not a bad place to start.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация