[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

I enjoy this build so far (T9 now) as my 2nd char in Bestiary. Good guide, thank you very much for posting it!

As the playstyle is rather passive, I have a suggestion/question for you.
One could throw in a Convocation (separate it from the CWDT setup and lvl it up) and use it every 4 seconds/before shield charging (no mana costs via BM) into a group. Instead of Mistress of Sacrifice, Puppet Master would make sense here for the damage boost + movement speed and attack speed after kill for them.
So far I'm not sure how helpful Spirit Offering is for myself (which is the only reason to take Mistress, the attack speed is nice but not craved for), especially after the 50% nerf. With later 6k+ life and 4k+ ES, is it really needed? Before the nerf the Offering was very strong, but now... I'm not sure.

Also (walking in the dark now, no experience), I'm not sure why you say it's not Uber Atziri viable, is her damage output that high and their leech not sufficient to keep themselves alive or what's the problem there?

Finally, do you have a video of a shaper kill? That would be awesome to watch.
Последняя редакция: olsev_baiden. Время: 7 марта 2018 г., 19:25:02
I tried to go for the best balance between survivability and damage. The extra tankiness from Mistress of Sacrifice easily outweighs the extra damage from Puppet Master in my opinion. And it also keeps the "you dont have to cast anything" flavour.
As you can see in the video, almost nothing in that T16 can even take down all your energy shield, let alone kill you. And i even forgot to switch the Minion Speed for a Conc Effect for the boss, wich should be about 50% more damage.
You can of course do whatever you want, if you are fine with giving up survivabilty for damage, then go for it.

I tried Uber Atziri in Harbinger and the level 21 Zombies with level 4 Empower got absolutely nuked. Not sure if it's possible even with the buffs to their survivability.

I can try to do a Shaper video, kinda busy right now with playing Bestiary though.
Thanks for posting the video and answering my questions. That cleared up my mind regarding Mistress and makes the Convocation idea superfluous.

Have a good time hunting these beasts!
Nice build . ( i was using it before the + 1 zombie ascendancy update )

Now i can use 7 zombies with 1000strngh ( i got +1 zombie on the chest to ... ) 1000strenght setup is pretty insane because there's space for
the biggest buff on build .

Heres the gear

so far ive runned all the guardians with hard mods . hardest is the phoenix i think for this build im gona try shaper sometime.

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Последняя редакция: Tom1nside. Время: 8 марта 2018 г., 6:42:26
I see on your profile you've changed it up a bit using spectre links in chest instead, which spectres are you using?
"
ritualzz написал:
I see on your profile you've changed it up a bit using spectre links in chest instead, which spectres are you using?
That's just because i dont have a 5-link with level 3 empower yet, the zombies in the helmet are better for now. I have two Knitted Horror spectres with phantasms right now because they look cool. And i noticed that these spectres are apparently undesecretable.
I see. I also only have a 4L chest atm so might look into the spectres too!
So far liking what I'm reading and looking like a good contender for my 2nd character. I like the survivability mechanics of the build, just curious if massive chaos damage is ever and issue.
The life pool is big enough that you have enough time to counter something like desecrated ground and other degens with a life flask, most of the time the zombie leech is enough.
The Shakari pantheon also helps out a lot.
Finally switched from the 400% MS skele build over. Holy shit the survivability is insane. I feel so tanky and just can shield charge in T15 mob packs and The Baron does the rest of the work :P

Aweeesomme build. Went from 5.9k HP to 6.9k HP, and 3.5k es

edit: I do wish the zombies were a bit faster like the skeles though
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Последняя редакция: monkuar. Время: 9 марта 2018 г., 14:48:15

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация