[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

This build is damn lid. My necro is now at level 91, has 7k life and 5k ES, super tanky. With 02 carnage chieftains with blood magic and minion speed they give frenzy charges instantly to my zombies. Therefore I decided to use a rare shield with life and res to boost my life even further. Still have lots of life node to take if I want more life but still not sure about that.

There was a monster called "Mongrel" i think which used to spawn in The Quay and The Grain Gate but not anymore. They give endurance charges to allies. I am thinking what if we can have 1 carnage ape and the other one that give endurance charges, that would be great.

The only problem i have is that my chaos res is damn low (-20%). Still trying to fix that.

To sum up, great build if you enjoy seeing everything die automatically wherever you shield charge to and also being very tanky.

P/s: I also enjoy watching some melee or ranged team members charge into map bosses and get one-hit K.O., which happens quite often *insert evil laughs*

P/s2: sorry for my rusty English.
"
allana написал:
carnage chieftains spam frenzy on allies but have low mana pool, so they stop and regen. if you give them blood magic they will continually cast it giving everyone max frenzy charges all the time. I like it a lot

Saltychipmunk came up with it I think

Wow, i didnt know about that. It is limited by their mana pool? lol. I just thought they cast that so slow because it is cooldown based or that they are simply too lazy to cast it.
This basically means you get free frenzy charges on all non-spectre summoners for 2 gem links, this is crazy.
I need to change the guide, because the shield is a waste of an item slot now. Thanks!

"
quflamingo написал:
Did you try vis mortis ? +1 spectre and unholy might not worth ?

Why would vis mortis be good? This is not a spectre build and the chest piece is important.

"
ogloplol написал:
Isn't it strictly better to spec out of the left start of the tree and go to the right like so?

https://i.imgur.com/IngZlt4.png

Only reason I can think you wouldn't do so is if you have enough Strength from gear to drop the Efficient Training on the right side and still have 1200 Strength.

Yes it is, you are completely right. Thank you very much for that feedback, i didnt notice there was room for optimization on that pathing. This adds about 50 free ES.
And even if you have enough strength to drop one Efficient Training, the one socketed north adds less strength than the one socketed east.

"
caube524 написал:
This build is damn lid. My necro is now at level 91, has 7k life and 5k ES, super tanky. With 02 carnage chieftains with blood magic and minion speed they give frenzy charges instantly to my zombies. Therefore I decided to use a rare shield with life and res to boost my life even further. Still have lots of life node to take if I want more life but still not sure about that.

There was a monster called "Mongrel" i think which used to spawn in The Quay and The Grain Gate but not anymore. They give endurance charges to allies. I am thinking what if we can have 1 carnage ape and the other one that give endurance charges, that would be great.

The only problem i have is that my chaos res is damn low (-20%). Still trying to fix that.

I just learned about the Carnage Chieftain/Blood Magic trick. Im going to update the guide for that now.

Two Carnage Chieftains seem to be just enough to give max charges, not sure if only one would provide enough. But having both frenzy and endurance charges for free would have been really nice.

I never really ran into chaos damage problems though, only that one ED rogue exile can be dangerous if you are not paying attention.
Leveling with zombies and loving it so far, A4 done. Any difficulty spikes should smoothen out by adding links or a minion helm, going on a +1 2-link at the moment.

I was looking to later use Grip of the Council that I had lying around, due to our damage scaling with phys. But after reading the last few pages it seems it will compromise survivability. Maybe I'll use it as a damage alternative on low maps.
Glad I could help! Thanks for the guide, btw. Looking forward to the update!
Just my 2 cents, besides the tiny part at the start your tree is very well thought.
With enough strength one can think about not routing to Tireless (i.e. go from Sanctity straight down to Born to Fight) and save 2 more nodes (gear requirements are tougher though). Apart from that I did not find any room for optimizing your tree (which I enjoy to do).

And I love the idea with the Frenzy charge generating Spectres. If that works the strength requirements I just mentioned just got a little easier to reach thanks to Haku master craft on shields. Have to try it out when I'm home. Question is, how optimize the links and squeeze in Spectres - BM (and maybe Minion Speed, if needed). Also I'm curious about the endurance charge Spectres, if they are still obtainable.

With the "new" Frenzy charge generation BV is not needed anymore, but that's just one skill gem slot (which I don't have either due to my variant with Necro Aegis route). Looking forward to see your approach Clooney_is_best_Batman :)
Последняя редакция: olsev_baiden. Время: 14 марта 2018 г., 8:35:16
"
Clooney_is_best_Batman написал:

I just learned about the Carnage Chieftain/Blood Magic trick. Im going to update the guide for that now.

Two Carnage Chieftains seem to be just enough to give max charges, not sure if only one would provide enough. But having both frenzy and endurance charges for free would have been really nice.

I never really ran into chaos damage problems though, only that one ED rogue exile can be dangerous if you are not paying attention.

1 is enough but it can be inconsistent and has a slower spin up time having two provides redundancy and cuts the time needed to cap their charges

that being said i often go with one carnage chieftain for frenzy charges and 1 host chieftain for power charges

for some reason the host chieftain really really spams its ability. to the point where 1 host will output as many charges as two carnage

It fundamentally how i broke 3 million shaper dps with crit zombies a league ago but that was very much a joke build to see if it could be done.
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 14 марта 2018 г., 8:50:56
Hi there again,

The changes with the spectres Sound quite interesting. I am currently lvl 32 and just omw to lvl the character but I got my Equipment together already and as clooney suggested I got myself a 5l geofri's to start with until I can afford a 6l one.

A suggestion for the changes:

We could switch out the guardian and make the 4l in the Baron Golem+Empower+BM+Spectre. Or if the minion life Gem is mandatory we use Golem+minion life+BM+Spectre. I'd rather use the empower setup if possible because 2 more lvls for the Golem and Spectre Sound quite good.

This way we don't need to care about the (cheap) uniques for the guardian and in a former Post you mentioned, the guardian is mostly taken for the speed buff from the shoes. This leads to my second suggestion.:

When we don't need blade Vortex anymore to generate frenzy Charges, we could switch in Phase run as another defense layer? We would be Hit Lessing often after the procc and we would get extra movement speed + the Bonus that we could simply run through enemies. Don't know about the dmg buff, I guess this won't affect our zombies wouldn't it?

Another, more active possibility would be to use a endurance cry? That way we could jump in, procc our cwdt Setups and give ourselfs and the zombies endurance Charges. If we could get a Spectre for frenzy and one for Power Charges, we could get endurance Charges on top of that. Don't know if any of these ideas are useable but that's for you to decide.

About the shield. Maybe just a life+es+Res one. Or atziri's reflection, but I guess that would be pretty expensive...
"
Crimmson написал:
Hi there again,

The changes with the spectres Sound quite interesting. I am currently lvl 32 and just omw to lvl the character but I got my Equipment together already and as clooney suggested I got myself a 5l geofri's to start with until I can afford a 6l one.

Putting the Zombie gems in The Baron seems way better and cheaper alternative than 5 link Geofri.It is essentially a ~5.5 link in the helm as it boosts not only your Zombie gem but also the supports(Minion damage and speed)by 2 levels unlike Empower lvl 3 wich only boosts the Zombies by 2 and you don't even need to buy Empower yet lol...
The extra levels on golem/spectres/guardian don't really seem necessary untill you get to high tier red maps probably.
Hi - thinking to try the build but just wondering how it compares to other minion builds E.g. spectres and golems? Is there much difference in power-level / clear speed / bossing ability between these "permanent" minion builds?
About the host chieftain, I couldn't find it anywhere. And also when i check the zombies' crit rate in PoB, it's only about 3% so please tell me if 3 power charges would be helpful to them or not.

I have tried to find the bear monster called "hairy bonecrusher" that has Endurance Cry skill that can be shared with us and our zombies coz we have our Animate Guardian equipped with Anbu's Charge, but it's still nowhere to be found.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация