[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

Tagmatar, both your CWDT gems are level 2. So damage will always only proc only one of them. Is this not a problem?

I'm thinking of leveling up my spirit offering CWDT a few more levels to make sure they never try to proc from the same single hit.

also, was concentrated effect ever discussed? PoB shows it being a huge damage gain over minion speed, and even multistrike. Is it because a smaller aoe just isnt worth it?
Последняя редакция: Kurnis. Время: 16 апр. 2018 г., 1:17:11
"
Kurnis написал:
Tagmatar, both your CWDT gems are level 2. So damage will always only proc only one of them. Is this not a problem?

Damn didn't notice -_-' probably lvl up one without notice xD thanks.

I don't test concentrated effect but minion speed is just too good for a smooth experience, fast zombies is good. If you got your zombie gem lvl 20/20 in a 6L and 1200 str dps is realy not an issue as everything is one shot and boss just melt in second (even in T15).

Thanks again and fly safe
Running this build since a couple of weeks, so much fun.

Got a weird comment. I have noticed many times, when Im not on full life, my zombies will keep doing damage and killing mobs but for some reason, my hp stays the same until I pot (I have to double check this but even with pot active, health didnt regenerate).
Like for example, my total hp is 7800, then took some dot damage, hp goes to 7000 and I keep an eye on that so I can see the effect of the zombie leech but no, nothing happens.
Of course I have over 1300 STR so thats checked, its not that this happens 100% of the time.

Dont know if bug or even a display bug but weird and I was wondering if any of you guys noticed that.
"
blackspiral написал:
Running this build since a couple of weeks, so much fun.

Got a weird comment. I have noticed many times, when Im not on full life, my zombies will keep doing damage and killing mobs but for some reason, my hp stays the same until I pot (I have to double check this but even with pot active, health didnt regenerate).
Like for example, my total hp is 7800, then took some dot damage, hp goes to 7000 and I keep an eye on that so I can see the effect of the zombie leech but no, nothing happens.
Of course I have over 1300 STR so thats checked, its not that this happens 100% of the time.

Dont know if bug or even a display bug but weird and I was wondering if any of you guys noticed that.

i noticed same thing a couple of times, i think its some sort of desync.
Hi, I tried uberelder twice and failed on both runs. My zombies got killed pretty quickly even with minion life support, which means no sustain and death, even animate guardian was killed for first time :(. Summoning Zombies during fight is not very viable since I was slowed pretty often. I got to last phase of uberelder, but no kill. Othher content like shaper, guardians and elder guardians was done deathless. Still pretty powerful build, maybe someone else is skilled enough to kill uberelder. I killed uberelder with other character (pathfinder rf+scorching ray).
Loving this build so far, I think this is the strongest build I ever did. Anyway I find myself playing without the spectres. I do what you said in the guide I spawn them in act 2 go to the map and spawn them again, but they die in seconds, from the weakest mobs. Don't know what to do.

Anyway, don't know if you read this thread anymore, but I would love to hear from you with any kind of advice.

P.S don't usually type in forums and I could be writing in a wrong place.
Liking the build so far, just an Animate Guardian question or 2.

1. The dmg buff from Dying Breath, is that a multiplier for our minion dmg or just added on with the rest of the dmg increases (not fluent in POE's dmg math). If it's not a multiplier, wouldn't Kingmaker simply be the better option for a pseudo 10% dmg boost. Speaking more in terms of high hp bosses.

2. Does the Guardian benefit from the life regen of Meginord's Vise? Does the strength we give via baron count?
"
Dzignas написал:
Loving this build so far, I think this is the strongest build I ever did. Anyway I find myself playing without the spectres. I do what you said in the guide I spawn them in act 2 go to the map and spawn them again, but they die in seconds, from the weakest mobs. Don't know what to do.

Anyway, don't know if you read this thread anymore, but I would love to hear from you with any kind of advice.

P.S don't usually type in forums and I could be writing in a wrong place.

When you spawn the corpses in a map, make sure you are using a high level desecrate. Otherwise, the low level corpses will give you low level spectres.
"
f3lcrow написал:
Liking the build so far, just an Animate Guardian question or 2.

1. The dmg buff from Dying Breath, is that a multiplier for our minion dmg or just added on with the rest of the dmg increases (not fluent in POE's dmg math). If it's not a multiplier, wouldn't Kingmaker simply be the better option for a pseudo 10% dmg boost. Speaking more in terms of high hp bosses.

2. Does the Guardian benefit from the life regen of Meginord's Vise? Does the strength we give via baron count?

It says "increased damage" so I don't think its a MORE modifier. I like your idea about kingmaker, and I think I'll try switching. Cull is awesome.

EDIT: so I looked here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/775112 and it looks like it is additive. But the aura boost DOES work, since it's actually an aura itself, and doesn't require the auras be cast by Dying Breath's wielder.

I plugged it into PoB, and with everything (damage, auras, curses) added in, it adds 7.5% total dps to zombie slam.

Looks like I'm switching to Kingmaker!!
Последняя редакция: Kurnis. Время: 17 апр. 2018 г., 1:26:19
"
knedlik85 написал:
Hi, I tried uberelder twice and failed on both runs. My zombies got killed pretty quickly even with minion life support, which means no sustain and death, even animate guardian was killed for first time :(. Summoning Zombies during fight is not very viable since I was slowed pretty often. I got to last phase of uberelder, but no kill. Othher content like shaper, guardians and elder guardians was done deathless. Still pretty powerful build, maybe someone else is skilled enough to kill uberelder. I killed uberelder with other character (pathfinder rf+scorching ray).

I noticed you use skeletons!! (very cool, by the way. I love skellies!) But this means you dont have desecrate on a second CWDT, and you also dont have Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy. This means you and your zombies dont get as much spirit offering energy shield...which (combined with only level 3 empower and not level 4) could be why your zombies are dying to Shaper.

Take this with a grain of salt, I'm still learning. This is just my theory on why you felt too squishy.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация