Серверы PC будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .
Серверы Xbox будут перезагружены через:
Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:

[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

its not just about dps its also about consistency and you just compared the least consistent gem in the game which is only useful every third hit

to a gem that is all about improving dps through making your minions hit a target more consistently.

i would never use ruthlessness on zombies. frankly i would only use ruthlessness on builds looking to stun bosses .. such as heavy strike.

i would use maim long before ruthlessness.

hell i would use the faster attacks gem long before ruthlessness

So i would go accuracy if you are not going lycosidae
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 20 дек. 2017 г., 8:25:22
"
fractalsonfire написал:
Oh on PoB the Additional Accuracy gem adds the most DPS, is it actually worthwhile using it? Or is Ruthless still better?

The exact minion accuracy stats are not known, so i would not rely on calculations with that in PoB.
Maim, Ruthless or Multistrike still add more dps than Additional Accuracy as the 6th gem in my build from last league.
Here is the PoB link: https://pastebin.com/YwaDTWgJ
"
Clooney_is_best_Batman написал:
"
fractalsonfire написал:
Oh on PoB the Additional Accuracy gem adds the most DPS, is it actually worthwhile using it? Or is Ruthless still better?

The exact minion accuracy stats are not known, so i would not rely on calculations with that in PoB.
Maim, Ruthless or Multistrike still add more dps than Additional Accuracy as the 6th gem in my build from last league.
Here is the PoB link: https://pastebin.com/YwaDTWgJ

Given that they aren't accurate, that could possibly mean the DPS numbers are much higher than what its calculating. Because i doubt their accuracy is that low...
On red cards zombaki often smear.
According to my observation, the best works are 2 gems Violent Dead +Additional Accuracy Support+Multistrike Support.
I talked to Openarl (dev of PoB) and this is what he said

"I've assumed that all minions use the base accuracy values for a monster of their level. I have done some testing with Zombies and SRS that support that assumption, and I've never seen any evidence to the contrary, so I think it is pretty safe now."

So i guess you can do your own testing but i certainly will just take it at face value.
even if it isnt exactly that it doesnt take much time to just summon a single zombie in act 10 story mode and watch how often it misses even trash (hint its a shitload of misses)

that being said even if the accuracy gem isnt the most dps .. it does still have that consistency.

zombies which explode packs consistently is much faster than zombies which miss half the time and need to strike again. this is just a reality we need to deal with.

so i suppose it boils down to preference. do you value that consistency or do you really need the deeps to be pushed to their max.

both have valid use cases.

that being said i would just try and fit NA lycosidae in somewhere if i could. Which is very much possible ive sand boxed several 1000 str NA zombie builds before and ive even fit an umbilicus in before too..( gosh it was bad for resists)

but its not a deal breaker if you dont

as the op has made very clear this build is meant for the player to be super tanky while retaining a respectable dps
Последняя редакция: Saltychipmunk. Время: 22 дек. 2017 г., 7:52:49
Sorry for stupid question, but how do I know when to swap to this build from leveling skills?
And is there a Path of Building version for this tree?
Последняя редакция: Nevadis. Время: 25 дек. 2017 г., 7:50:20
"
Nevadis написал:
Sorry for stupid question, but how do I know when to swap to this build from leveling skills?

Most uniques are just there to push your strength to high levels. The core concept of this build starts to work when you have the helmet, the chest and more than 1000 strength. This makes your zombies leech life for you while your HP regen switches to Energy Shield because of the chest piece. So you probably need some uniques to reach those high strength numbers, otherwise the only way to recover life is through flasks.
I tried this build out this league in SSF and it can work without a single unique, although with less survivability and way less damage of course.

This is the link of my character from last league:
https://pastebin.com/2B52hfdi
I should probably add this to the guide.
Последняя редакция: Clooney_is_best_Batman. Время: 25 дек. 2017 г., 10:21:30
"
Clooney_is_best_Batman написал:
"
Nevadis написал:

Most uniques are just there to push your strength to high levels. The core concept of this build starts to work when you have the helmet, the chest and more than 1000 strength. This makes your zombies leech life for you while your HP regen switches to Energy Shield because of the chest piece. So you probably need some uniques to reach those high strength numbers, otherwise the only way to recover life is through flasks.
I tried this build out this league in SSF and it can work without a single unique, although with less survivability and way less damage of course.

This is the link of my character from last league:
https://pastebin.com/2B52hfdi
I should probably add this to the guide.

Thank you friend got it :)
Love this build! thanks for sharing.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация