[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

"
zoNiklv написал:
Wanted to give update for people who want play Dark Pact for 3.13, since I got few questions PMed on YouTube.

Bright days ahead of us, we got triple buffed last League and double buffed now :D

Occultist node Withering Presence now grants 15% more Chaos damage ;)

Profane Bloom has 40% activation chance now. Imagine a 10 boss Arena where 1st boss you kill explodes for 1/4 of its life and activates a chain reaction that kills everything else xD

Last league buffs were alterative quality gems:

- Dark Pact now drains more life for more damage.

- Summon Skeletons are now immune to damage after casting (eliminates requirement for Delirium passive).

- Withering Step now applies up to 9 withers (12 with helm enchant and 14 with enchance support).

There are now also other build guides that provide great ideas for the build:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTTMq8hHkJQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMtS23sCQwI

Both are Necros, but still relevant. Altough I think the biggest flaw is missing the point that Timeless Jewels are hands down best way to scale added Minion Life. Nevertheless worth checking out!

Also some power will come from Harvest crafting, but we don't know how much of it will be back. Hoping for good +1/+2 gem level crafts for wands.

Good luck! :D

I was trying to do some quick math and figure out if Occultist would be dramatically worse than Necro at the end of the day. On paper Necro should still be ahead, but I'm still not sure exactly how much.

Regardless I still have my heart set on trying this on Occ first since the Bloom buff sounds too much fun!
"
jaffyjaffy написал:
I was trying to do some quick math and figure out if Occultist would be dramatically worse than Necro at the end of the day. On paper Necro should still be ahead, but I'm still not sure exactly how much.

Regardless I still have my heart set on trying this on Occ first since the Bloom buff sounds too much fun!

The late-game 10+ power & frenzy charged Occultist with 3 curses is no joke. Although I stopped at Delve 1350, that was not due to damage lacking - it's still few dozen Shaper DPS. It's just got boring at some point.

The main point you have to consider is where you want smoother and faster mapping on Occultist (sadly Assassin got hit and it doesn't look that attractive anymore since we have Elusive on the passive tree now) or you want easier scaling and smoother defense at the start for Nerco.

Both are godlike, but also consider Profane Bloom can be a serious FPS hit even RTX 20/30 series.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Also a note:

If you plan on playing Occultist version, don't sleep on Frost Shield, Cold Snap and Withering Step. I'll be playing SSF and plan to use all 3 on a trigger wand since it will take time to acquire Void Batteries.

Frost Shield is a huge boost to crit chance and survivability. Cold Snap will generate Frenzy Charges and Withering Step will passively debuff enemies with Wither Stacks.
Good League for everyone!

If you start as DP Occultist, I did spend a little time preparing leveling build ;)

It uses Path of Building Community and includes all skills for leveling as ED Contagion, including gems you need to level for future DP respec.

"
https://pastebin.com/zMdDX5tH

Level 55 Skill tree with 2 Labs included.
Level 72 (End of ED) and respec into Dark Pact at 3rd Lab completion.

Скрытый текст

Respec itself is under 20 Regret Orbs and after that you want to focus on getting Power Charge stuff on the tree as well as rush to obtain Cluster Jewel with Blessed Rebirth. Doesn't matter what other passives you get there, the hands down best upgrade you can get early on.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=152&m=alteration&am=aa&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&req={%22264%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

After I will focus on getting Katarina flask so DP self-cast can be sustained through mapping and set my eyes on obtaining Timeless Jewel (there are many that are useful to us, but Elegant Hubris is still #1) as well as obtaining alternate quality gems for the Build.

Have fun! ;)
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 15 янв. 2021 г., 12:52:48
5th day into the league
Скрытый текст

Auras: Anamolous Zealtory + Lv3 Clarity + Discipline
Currently at T5 maps
Mana sustain is okayish but with enlighten it will better, no need for mana mod on items.

Next goal is to decide minion cluster jewels or Hubris. Once in past league I have found Hubris with 80% + 80% minion life at the cost of existing nodes. Can someone who has played with 240% Hubris tell how do we get 240% in nodes, is it 80%+80%+80%+80% or 160%+80% nodes? OR will 2 x 6 passive medium cluster jewels (with 12% minion life) socketed on a Large cluster with 8 passives ( of something or 12% chaos dmg) will be better?
(PS: how do i link an item from poe trade?)
Последняя редакция: dracamancer. Время: 20 янв. 2021 г., 4:01:38
"
dracamancer написал:
Next goal is to decide minion cluster jewels or Hubris. Once in past league I have found Hubris with 80% + 80% minion life at the cost of existing nodes. Can someone who has played with 240% Hubris tell how do we get 240% in nodes, is it 80%+80%+80%+80% or 160%+80% nodes? OR will 2 x 6 passive medium cluster jewels (with 12% minion life) socketed on a Large cluster with 8 passives ( of something or 12% chaos dmg) will be better?
(PS: how do i link an item from poe trade?)

Hubris is 100% better to save passive skillpoints, but a little RNG to get and craft. You definetly want a medium Cluster (4 Passives) with Blessed Rebirth so your skelies wont take damage from enemies.

With Hubris you get 80% per Node, so 240% is 80 x 3.

Downside of using Hubris is you can't use other Timeless Jewels (20% hp as ES, 3% more per PC or Immortal Ambition). But you can get Ambition from the belt.

The important thing here is not to overinvest in Minion Life. Sweet spot is around 20k, rest of the damage should come from increased Spell and Crit stuff.

I went differently with starting gear since I like to self-cast Dark Pact on packs and use Skelies on bosses/Rituals:
Скрытый текст

Currently at high Reds, T13+, catching last Sirus Guardian in a small private league :)
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 3:36:30

Self-cast DP + Profane Bloom is definitely way faster mapping. Might even try sometime or as a league starter.

With Skellies Lv26 I will have 19k+ minion life; which means I dont need to spend more life on tree atm. So I will try to get Hubris first, then will respec to find out how many passive points I can spare to invest into Large/Medium cluster jewels

Thanx for the info man. I knw OP is not posting but he did play this build in Heist.
No problem @ all. I know OP has no time for updating the guide, but I try to help out cuz the build is amazing :)

You don't really need to specifically build for Self-Cast, you just do it if you have enough HP back sources, which for me is Katarina's Flask + both leeches.

Can't wait to finally get a decent Chest and use Immortal Ambition :)

To underline what it does, say you have 400es per second regen and 800 life per second regen. When you are hit for for a chunk of ES your regen is only 400 p/s, but with Ambition it will be 1200 es per second when your life is full ;)

Forgot if I posted this before or no, here goes anyways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KwYf1ilxzA&t=85s

T19 100% Delirious clear ;)
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 9:29:46
Thats a good video. I think i have seen it before, yt saved the playback. I do self-cast.....safely cleared t8 map.
"
dracamancer написал:
Thats a good video. I think i have seen it before, yt saved the playback. I do self-cast.....safely cleared t8 map.

Superpb, later you will be able to do t16s as self-cast easily ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fE65NYk_ng

A quick gear update:

Скрытый текст

Now I also shatter and AoE is crazy :) Need one more mod for -Mana tho, did run out on Sirus had to run around abit and avoid using Frost Shield :) DPS is solid and shatter helps on Delirium & Beyond maps!
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 13:52:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация