[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

That's just how my sockets and slots ended up while leveling and I never bothered to change it. If I'm using flame golem as the fourth gem in the boots or gloves and my blasphemy setup is a 3 link there isn't really a difference betweeen the two setups anyway.

The only major difference is I run increased duration in the wither totem setup instead of devouring totem. I never really liked or felt like I got value from that spell and having the wither totem out longer without needing to be recast is a very nice QoL thing when you have to move a lot fighting a boss. Often you get an entire extra cast window without needing to recast the totem. If I need extra healing and can't reliably leech I just run a second life flask.
Последняя редакция: MuffinOrama. Время: 23 мая 2018 г., 18:41:25
If you don't run devouring totem, is it really interesting to keep desecrate + body swap ?
Последняя редакция: Furaribi. Время: 29 авг. 2018 г., 7:24:32
it looks so far so good for 3.3. No major nerfs. I'll go league starter with this :)
Yeah, it even seems that this build will get some buffs in 3.3 ;) I'm also starting with this one.
Is it really that much better to go PCoC then Added Chaos?
"
Is it really that much better to go PCoC then Added Chaos?

Yeah, now it gives 36% MORE dmg while Added Chaos gives 21% MORE (6L, completed tree)
cool thanks. That also means no need for weapon swap for PC generation :)
Hey there really intrigued by this build, it looks tons of fun. Was wondering would you recommend occulitst or assassin? I'm having trouble deciding which one to start with.
Assassin has higher dps potential and Occultist is easier to gear up as well as provides better quality of life (+1 curse, curses apply to hexproof enemies). I went with Occultist this league again and I don't regret it.
Thanks for the reply, I did end up choosing occulitst. For many of the reasons you said, QoL just seems better on occultist. Now I just have to find time to play the damn game.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация