3.1 - Necro BV MoM Uber Lab (Budget to Endgame) The Queen of Blades

Hey man I've really been enjoying this build.

How do you deal with your VB shattering frozen enemies? I'm finding it troublesome to cast Flesh Offering or proc Bone Offering because sometimes an entire pack is shattered and there are no corpses remaining.
Any unique shield that is good for leveling with Aurumvorax ?
I used a shield with like 30% spell damage I found, but switched to a crit dagger with a lot of spell damage, spell crit, and crit dmg multiplier for a really big dps boost. Switch to heatseeker as soon as you hit the level for it. Keep Aurumvorax main hand so you can leap slam.

Switched to a Prayer with 150% spell damage I bought for 2C and 5-linked myself as soon as I could again. Haven't started Uber yet cause my gear still sucks, but am slowly getting there. The build works, but is nowhere near as safe as war totem.
"
NeoSematic написал:
I used a shield with like 30% spell damage I found, but switched to a crit dagger with a lot of spell damage, spell crit, and crit dmg multiplier for a really big dps boost. Switch to heatseeker as soon as you hit the level for it. Keep Aurumvorax main hand so you can leap slam.

Switched to a Prayer with 150% spell damage I bought for 2C and 5-linked myself as soon as I could again. Haven't started Uber yet cause my gear still sucks, but am slowly getting there. The build works, but is nowhere near as safe as war totem.

If you have a pledge then you have more than enough gear I'd bet. In terms of safety, I've died only a handful of times and only once to Izaro (seemed like a crit windslash) in 75+ labs. Proper decoy totem use is important.

"
BrainJuice168 написал:
Any unique shield that is good for leveling with Aurumvorax ?

Crest of Perandus is pretty decent, but any rare shield with life / res / extras works too.

"
uFish написал:
Hey man I've really been enjoying this build.

How do you deal with your VB shattering frozen enemies? I'm finding it troublesome to cast Flesh Offering or proc Bone Offering because sometimes an entire pack is shattered and there are no corpses remaining.

Hey thanks! Personally I leveled with haste / herald of thunder until I went MoM so I generally didn't have corpse issues. Also until I swapped to pledge i had desecrate in my main setup if needed for corpses.
So I'm still a noob I guess, but I'm looking at your required gems for leveling, and I'm slightly confused.

You have Bone and Flesh Offering in there, but no minion abilities? I'm not quite sure what those would be buffing, unless you're just running like summon skeletons or something while leveling.

Also, I'm not fully sure how all those gems interact with one another. I'm assuming that you will use spell echo with blade vortex, and one of the cast when damage taken with the firestorm, and then of course the auras, but other than that I'm totally lost lol. Anyone care to help a scrub such as myself figure this out? XD
Look at the Spirit Eater ascendancy point. It give 40% dmg if you have consumed a corpse recently and Mistress of Sacrifice lets your offering spells to effect you. You consume the corpse with either bone offering(linked in you cwdt setup) or by manually casting flesh offering over a corpse.

Atm i am lvl 82 and have 5 linked pledge and 3.8k hp and 2.1 k mana and it is enough to clear 6 key uber izaro. You just need to dodge his attacks and position decoy totem properly. I am probably going for kaom's heart and upgrade my ring/amulet. Btw i got lucky and managed to enchant my helmet with 30% BV increased duration that really helps, you don't need to worry about stacks at izaro, its almost always at 20 stacks.

Got a question also, what do you think about unique jewel "the clear mind" ?
Последняя редакция: tona91. Время: 12 дек. 2017 г., 17:17:41
"
tona91 написал:
Look at the Spirit Eater ascendancy point. It give 40% dmg if you have consumed a corpse recently and Mistress of Sacrifice lets your offering spells to effect you. You consume the corpse with either bone offering(linked in you cwdt setup) or by manually casting flesh offering over a corpse.

Atm i am lvl 82 and have 5 linked pledge and 3.8k hp and 2.1 k mana and it is enough to clear 6 key uber izaro. You just need to dodge his attacks and position decoy totem properly. I am probably going for kaom's heart and upgrade my ring/amulet. Btw i got lucky and managed to enchant my helmet with 30% BV increased duration that really helps, you don't need to worry about stacks at izaro, its almost always at 20 stacks.

Got a question also, what do you think about unique jewel "the clear mind" ?

Awesome!

Yea I will be updating the guide at the end of the week with information I learned by leveling it and doing over a 100 labs (so far). Just focusing on getting HH first, 7/8 cards!

In terms of Clear Mind it's a 100% buy in terms of power gain.
Just leveled a sunder for uber farming but it doesnt work 90% reduction + fority aint enough to tank him when he is buffed(seems like i cant heal enough).
You are able to tank his hits with your build? or you base on luck whether he hits you or not
Can you explain a bit more why you are currently using Lightpoacher?

Thanks, liking the build so far
"
itaizilca написал:
Just leveled a sunder for uber farming but it doesnt work 90% reduction + fority aint enough to tank him when he is buffed(seems like i cant heal enough).
You are able to tank his hits with your build? or you base on luck whether he hits you or not

So your character sheet's phys damage reduction doesn't give you a real number. Basically armour is less effective than the sheet reflects.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Armour

To prevent 90% of a hit with armour alone you'd need 90 times the armour as the damage of the hit....
and armour alone will NEVER prevent any more damage that its value divided by 10 so if you have 10k armour the MOST it will prevent is 1K damage. I use a high life pool and max block to get lots of defenses.

And yes last night I face tanked a full buffed Izaro SLAM! (Thankfully not a crit)

"
EwingCancer написал:

Can you explain a bit more why you are currently using Lightpoacher?

Thanks, liking the build so far

Finally completed 100 labs and got my Headhunter last night, so was doing some mapping. Lightpoacher is really nice for maps, at least low tier ones.
Последняя редакция: DonTheCrown. Время: 14 дек. 2017 г., 12:14:18

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация